Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia
SEN Mafia
Sep 23 2007, 6:26 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2330 >

Oct 6 2007, 2:07 am Dapperdan Post #401

Wait, you knew and you didn't say anything about it? Did I miss a post or something?

I initially became pretty sure during the night I died while going over the topic and even more so immediately after I died.

Dapperdan u r dead yourself so shush

First of all, you can't type "you are"? You'd do yourself a hell of a lot of good if you started speaking english on these forums, people might start actually even considering the possibility your opinions are valid, seriously. :-_-: And as for your actual point here, I can say anything I want as long as I don't affect the game. Jordann was making a post about who the mafia could be, totally not allowed. :omfg:

None.

Oct 6 2007, 2:29 am Dr. Shotgun Post #402

Quote from FatalException
Quote from Doktor Shotgun
You're pathetic if you don't wind up lynching Nerdy.
Uh... Apparantly you haven't been paying attention... Nerdy is a townsperson, unless the late detective's papers lied to us...
I know.

I was just joking around.
Bad sense of humour.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 3:16 am Laser Dude Post #403

I know it's a little late to play (or post), but it's nice to see that that paramedic role I came up with is actually popular. :D

None.

Oct 6 2007, 3:34 am Ultraviolet Post #404

What is this, Death Chat? Shh, you ghosts!

Oct 6 2007, 4:09 am MrrLL Post #405

Nevar!

None.

Oct 6 2007, 4:24 am DT_Battlekruser Post #406

Dead people should be free to talk as long it doesn't rely on anything they learned through non-public gameplay.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 4:29 am FatalException Post #407

Quote from FatalException
You're pathetic if you don't wind up lynching Nerdy.
Uh... Apparantly you haven't been paying attention... Nerdy is a townsperson, unless the late detective's papers lied to us...
I know. I was just joking around. Bad sense of humour.
Uh, yeah. :P
Quote from Laser Dude
I know it's a little late to play (or post), but it's nice to see that that paramedic role I came up with is actually popular. :D
...You mean the doctor? You didn't come up with that, it's in every game of mafia in some way or another, wheter it be guardian angel or a man of medicine. Sorry to burst your bubble. :D

None.

Oct 6 2007, 5:24 am MrrLL Post #408

Yeah, at the Mafia card game we played in school last year, we used townspeople, police, mafia, and doctor. The doctor has always been a default role.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 5:28 am Dapperdan Post #409

Dead people should be free to talk as long it doesn't rely on anything they learned through non-public gameplay.

Translation=Dead people can talk. Conclusion: that statement is false. If someone dies, they therefore would not be able to help the townies anymore, it's quite simple math. :omfg:

...You mean the doctor? You didn't come up with that, it's in every game of mafia in some way or another, wheter it be guardian angel or a man of medicine. Sorry to burst your bubble

We call it paramedic in Maplantis Mafia, and I'm relatively sure that the role the way it is isn't how the normal doctor roles were. We initially were calling it "Security Guard" but Laser found a better alternative in a name with "Paramedic".

None.

Oct 6 2007, 6:05 am Laser Dude Post #410

Security Guard ended up with all this realism crap with "What happens when...", and there were all these weird situations. Like Mafia attacking guard, and the person he was guarding. Does the person get saved? Do both the guard and other person die? etc.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 3:37 pm Moose Post #411

We live in a society.

Under cover of darkness, the mafia struck once again.

On his way home down 55th Street, NerdyTerdy was stabbed to death. Someone nearby reported that he screamed thirteen times before finally giving up the ghost. The corpse was found with irregular stab markings. Apparently the killer was unable to cut in a straight line.

Just down the street, the man on fire continued to run around. FatalException thought he would be safe walking down an unlit street, but the man on fire illuminated the light and he couldn't hide. The mafia gave him a big hug, which burned him to a crisp.

** DAY FIVE START **
Writing non-obvious clues has tired me enough to write a cool story. STFU and lynch. Actually, don't STFU. You can't vote if you STFU.

Oct 6 2007, 4:16 pm ~:Deathawk:~ Post #412

Twitch wouldn't be able to cut in a straight line, would he..?

None.

Oct 6 2007, 4:17 pm WoAHorde Post #413

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
In the middle of a bar, all of a sudden Falkoner dropped dead. Two doctors were present on the scene and unable to tell why. There was no physical damage at all to any part of his body.

On his way home down 55th Street, NerdyTerdy was stabbed to death. Someone nearby reported that he screamed thirteen times before finally giving up the ghost. The corpse was found with irregular stab markings. Apparently the killer was unable to cut in a straight line.

From previous clues, I believe the mafia member is Cob. His avatar is that of the grim reaper, which explains the highlighted stuffs.( His touch makes you drop dead, 13 is an unlucky number for some examples)

None.

Oct 6 2007, 4:22 pm EzDay281 Post #414

Curse you mafia! You need to be less intelligent and strike at people we don't already know are innocent!
---
Unable to stab in a straight line... dumbducky? Better, Oo.Twitch.oO? Red herring?*
Flaming guy... l)ark_ssj9kevin? I don't know if he likes Dragonball Z, but I seem to remember from some of the maps that I played, 'Super Saiyan' was referred to as 'SSJ,' and from the few clips of the show I've seen it tends to involve lots of yellow energy engulfing the person. He's also been pretty silent.

Quote from Twitch
Well one mafai down and 3 to go :D .I wonder who are they are :O .

None.

Oct 6 2007, 4:24 pm Gerrard2060 Post #415

Dudes, there are 2 mafia members loose and 9 townies. How are you going to win at ratio like this?

None.

Oct 6 2007, 4:27 pm EzDay281 Post #416

Through intelligent/lucky lynchings.
If by the end of this day, we lynch the correct person, we're down to -2 people per night, and with every kill that is made, the odds of a correct lynching go up, and there are fewer people whom the clues can point to anymore.
edit:
I may be voting Twitch. No decision at present.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 4:41 pm Twitch Post #417

Uhh I can cut just fine thank you :l.Also this points more toward cob bcause his avatar and from other clues has pointed toward him.One being the vurrent clue.Another with the Fire deal.Also if I am correct he isn't to decent on extended terrian :omfg:.There is also A clue pointing toward ezday with the 13time thing its random but,yes it points to him.Anyways I vote COB.Also to ezday the reason why it was the yawn emo cause I am use to :O being :omfg: ok.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 5:01 pm Dapperdan Post #418

Dudes, there are 2 mafia members loose and 9 townies. How are you going to win at ratio like this?
Through intelligent/lucky lynchings.
If by the end of this day, we lynch the correct person, we're down to -2 people per night, and with every kill that is made, the odds of a correct lynching go up, and there are fewer people whom the clues can point to anymore.

You don't need lucky lynching. The townies have a really good ratio right now. And, it already is -2 people per night, you guys should try paying attention more. :P

None.

Oct 6 2007, 6:21 pm EzDay281 Post #419

You don't need lucky lynching. The townies have a really good ratio right now. And, it already is -2 people per night, you guys should try paying attention more. :P
What, so are you suggesting we just stop lynching? =P Because otherwise we're stuck at 3-a-night right now - two Mafia remain. And though 9:2 may be good numbers for us, I'm a paranoid bastard. :P I consider all mafia-killing lynches to be intelligent or lucky. >_>

Uhh I can cut just fine thank you :l.Also this points more toward cob bcause his avatar and from other clues has pointed toward him.One being the vurrent clue.Another with the Fire deal.Also if I am correct he isn't to decent on extended terrian :omfg: .There is also A clue pointing toward ezday with the 13time thing its random but,yes it points to him.Anyways I vote COB.Also to ezday the reason why it was the yawn emo cause I am use to :O being :omfg: ok.
"Other clues have pointed to him?" Barely. I'd never have thought of him if you guys weren't so persistant about it being him.
And what does extended terrain abilities have to do with it?
I fail to see what 13 has to do with me.
Um... I never said that the yawn emoticon was convictive.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 7:28 pm FatalException Post #420

Aw man, lights thwarted my hiding. Bye, people. :(

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2330 >
  Back to forum