Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: 2009 Last Stand RPG Challenge
2009 Last Stand RPG Challenge
Jan 1 2009, 12:00 am
By: Kaias
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2325 >

Aug 13 2009, 1:21 am samsizzle Post #401

OK! Eschebone is way too big a project for the time i have. Could you change the name to The Hunting Trip and take away the link to the eschebone topic.

None.

Aug 13 2009, 11:17 pm stickynote Post #402

AH! All these RPG's are dying! :-( I hope at least 10 are completed.

None.

Aug 14 2009, 2:29 am payne Post #403

:payne:

I keep working on mine ^^

None.

Aug 14 2009, 2:30 am Morphling Post #404

Quote from payne
And it's coming along nicely.

None.

Aug 15 2009, 2:22 pm e(x)iLe Post #405

I'm interested in signing my map up. I don't expect it to be great, but who knows, maybe I'll find enough time to get it all nice and polished.
No name yet for the map (at least, not a final name).

None.

Aug 15 2009, 3:09 pm payne Post #406

Quote from Morphling
Quote from payne
And it's coming along nicely.
You mean you've continued your map and you're saying that my map seems cool? :P
By the way, no one seems to care about map production :( I'll keep updating it even though it seems to be useless :O

None.

Aug 16 2009, 6:49 pm Chubacca Post #407

Well I will be out of this competition but Im still working on my rpg, it is just a slow process that i wont finish this year

None.

Aug 16 2009, 8:34 pm Norm Post #408

I for one, care about maps production. The only reason i come here is to read about new maps from people.

Also, I'm considering joining in on the fun... I was thinking about a Single player mini-RPG (1-2 hours long) based on robots and stuff. Would anyone like to see me pop out one last map?

None.

Aug 16 2009, 8:49 pm Vrael Post #409

Quote from Norm
I for one, care about maps production. The only reason i come here is to read about new maps from people.

Also, I'm considering joining in on the fun... I was thinking about a Single player mini-RPG (1-2 hours long) based on robots and stuff. Would anyone like to see me pop out one last map?
Definitely.

None.

Aug 17 2009, 5:15 pm Norm Post #410

Okay Okay, making good progress on my RPG that I started yesterday.

Specs: Single Player, 128X192, estimated game play = 1-2 hours.

Oh, and Its name for now is Artificial Intelligence, or "AI RPG" for short.
(It has to do with robots!!!!)

None.

Aug 18 2009, 8:55 pm New-Guy Post #411

Okay, so I've finally found a name for my RPG.
Dreams Awakening RPG.

Let's see if I can finish it now...

None.

Aug 19 2009, 2:04 am payne Post #412

Awakening is already a RPG name, but I guess it's fine :P

None.

Aug 20 2009, 3:47 am Norm Post #413

I just got done brainstorming 9Active abilities, 9Combo abilities, and 8Passive abilities for my RPG, so I'm all set for brainstorming stuff for a while.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 9:40 am Tempz Post #414

I might join put my name down with un-named project, the terrain productions is the map i'm using but i'm going to remake the thread soon so you can probally just put no link...

None.

Aug 26 2009, 3:41 am Kaias Post #415

Just a reminder, it is extremely important to back up your map files. You could easily lose any and everything. I recommend not saving over the same file every time. Any time you make a big change to your map, make it another version. Just in case something happens to your computer, email the map to yourself occasionally or keep it safe somewhere else externally.

I can't emphasize this enough.

None.

Aug 26 2009, 9:46 pm Morphling Post #416

Quote from Kaias
Just a reminder, it is extremely important to back up your map files. You could easily lose any and everything. I recommend not saving over the same file every time. Any time you make a big change to your map, make it another version. Just in case something happens to your computer, email the map to yourself occasionally or keep it safe somewhere else externally.

Now you say this.... :crazy: >:(

None.

Aug 26 2009, 11:00 pm Polkaman Post #417

If possible, could you make a 2-week warning us? Just got into he And needs get stuff set up. On a2-week week warning I can probably cram the extrA work in 2 weekends or less.thzzzz runescape ftw

None.

Aug 27 2009, 1:56 am Madroc Post #418

Quote from Kaias

I save mine under a new file name every day I work on it and every time I take a chance. There is NADA ZERO ZILCH good reason not to. AND if you don't start now then you are not right in the head.

You would also be stupid not to do e-mail backups regularly after hearing this, yes.

None.

Aug 27 2009, 2:21 am Marine Post #419

I keep one file on my email and one on a flashdrive, and one that I use to edit the map itself. Everytime I change a lot (every 2-3 days now) or fix a bug I resend it and put it on the flashdrive again, but first I make sure it isn't corrupt.

It doesn't take long and it's very worth it becuase if your main file goes corrupt and so does one of the backups, you still have the other backup file to fall back on. If you guys save your files and back them up, I highly suggest this method for save measure.

None.

Aug 27 2009, 11:21 pm Biophysicist Post #420

poiuy_qwert had the idea of creating a modded RPG. I will be taking up this idea, with some support from qwert. I might have another partner as well.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 19 20 21 22 2325 >
  Back to forum