Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Political Affairs
Political Affairs
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 13 2008, 2:58 am
By: KrayZee
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1921 >

Dec 15 2008, 1:03 am Centreri Post #321

Relatively ancient and inactive

Because you have forces being wasted on your southern border, and my 100% army completely overwhelms your 20% guarding northern border. So you already have maybe 80% of army left, 10% of it far, far away, with me having maybe 95% left. And just added some more. Actually, assuming I had 95% after passing and adding in 25000 units, I have 100.5% of my initial force. Supply lines are providing nourishment for your citizens that are left as my army passes to increase support for my cause. Anonymous is sending ships, close, to stop your trade across the Mediterranean. And Doodle's sending a large part of his army to help you, but that'll take a long time to reach, but with 75% of his army not at home.. he'll be conquered soon too.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:04 am KrayZee Post #322

All four Primary Nations begins with 25,000,000 population of the amount of civilians, along with 450,000 in Military power.

All support nations begins with 7,500,000 population of the amount of civilians, along with 75,000 in Military power.

http://www.staredit.net/112061/

Will add this to the first post.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:06 am Echo Post #323

And you were able to move all your troops in just one short coming? Okay we will play like that. I start a draft and activate my inactive reserve along with my troops in my military district (Which I haven't specified where it was, which I will now say it was in the so called place where you invaded) I take back my "land" and wipe out your country. Then I call Kaias to go and invade your country.

Centreri has been eliminated.

Cliffs :
I spent 50 million on propaganda stating that Kievan Rus and Malkuth Empire are both savage barbaric cannibalistic states.
I spent 50 million on agricultural development
I spent 200 million on production increasings.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:08 am Doodle77 Post #324

Quote from Centreri
Additionally, Doodle, you're WAY too far away to do that. Even Anonymous's army isn't here yet - yours won't be for a long while.
I know. Armies take a long time to move. Even yours is not even inside Scion's borders yet.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:08 am Centreri Post #325

Ah, wait, Krayzee, we start with 75000 military power? Oops. Then my draft is even more effective. I assume military power = soldier?

Echo, you're ridiculous. I control a small part of Scion already, so you cannot draft those. Actually, I can, but I won't. Inactive reserves and troops in military district are included in your military power. You have to draft to build up armies. And if your military district was where I invaded, you're already besieged, so... the weapons from inside cannot be used to arm soldiers outside.

We'll have to get Krayzee to clear up how the time works. I waited for a while for Echo to appear to give him the news about me invading him, but he didn't really react... ah well. Maybe you're right, and I'm in for a long war. Hope not.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:09 am Echo Post #326

You're ridiculous. You said you took a portion of my land, when I stated I had 20% along your borders, but my military district is right near the border.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:10 am Centreri Post #327

So I wiped out the 20% and besieged the military district. What's so hard?

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:11 am Doodle77 Post #328

Quote from Centreri
So I wiped out the 20% and besieged the military district. What's so hard?
Krayzee didn't say it happened yet.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:12 am Centreri Post #329

True. However, that's not Echo's argument, that's yours.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:12 am Echo Post #330

No, it is my argument because your shit doesn't make any sense and you're acting like these happened.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:14 am Centreri Post #331

No, your argument was that your military district somehow changed things for the better...

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:14 am Echo Post #332

No, mine was that your bullshit is just bullshit.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:17 am Centreri Post #333

Haha. This game really needs more moderators. No one ever wants to admit that they may lose this game, and this is one where quick talking can actually change things...

If you want, we can wait for Krayzee. However, my moves stand: I have a 100,000 strong army attacking, a 75,000 strong guerrilla-trained army which should be able to really, really piss off any invaders staying behind... my guerrillas might be able to actually stop a primary nation attack, at least while they're not particularly developed. Air ships would beat me, but some cavalry and infantry should be able to be defeated by guerrilla forces in the Kievan woods.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:18 am Echo Post #334

Krazy stated our military strength is 75,000.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:18 am Doodle77 Post #335

This really should be a military strategy game, so that it doesn't devolve into the mindless bickering that all role-playing games become.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:19 am Echo Post #336

Quote from Doodle77
This really should be a military strategy game, so that it doesn't devolve into the mindless bickering that all role-playing games become.
I agree. Because apparently, Centreri is the strongest.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:19 am Centreri Post #337

Yeah, or that. Like a script that lets you do stuff: Focus scientific development on: tanks, air. Invest x. Produce y tanks. etc. Too chaotic.

Apparently, I'm the only one who notices how this works. Our army is tiny compared to our population. So I use a draft to increase my army size. I may have problems defending, so most of the draftees are trained in guerrilla warfare, the same kind that defeated the SU in Afghanistan and the US in Vietnam. See, you didn't think of that, but now others will train their troops similarly. Actually, I have 2.33% of my population in the army right now. Weird. Looked like less. Oh, well.

This isn't that hard, Echo.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 15 2008, 1:28 am by Centreri.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:25 am Echo Post #338

Apparently, you're acting like you are moderating this game. Krazy made it and he hasn't written a guideline for it yet. From this, some how you got the idea that you can do whatever you want and you think you are winning without actual representation. I don't see how hard this is to get through your stuck up head.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:27 am Centreri Post #339

What, so suddenly drafting is impossible? It lowers happiness, but I think my almost nonexistent joblessness and infrastructure projects even that out to keep people rather happy.

Krayzee, is this fine?

Numbers designate numbers of troops, corresponding to brush size, out of my whole force. The whole right force besieges the Military District. Actually, I'm staying in Scion territory, which the big arrow may not have shown properly. After reaching that point my troops just disperse to take control of everything. His army should be wiped out by then.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 15 2008, 1:42 am by Centreri.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:28 am KrayZee Post #340

Okay, before I edit the first post with isolatedpurity added to the list, I will show examples of strategic war plans written by me while using the map. It's going to take me a while though. This is seriously getting out of hand.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1921 >
  Back to forum