Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Political Affairs
Political Affairs
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 13 2008, 2:58 am
By: KrayZee
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 21 >

Dec 15 2008, 3:21 am Corbo Post #361

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Corbonia creates an account of 100,000,000 turtles for its Public and International Relations Plan.

fuck you all

Dec 15 2008, 3:21 am Hug A Zergling Post #362

If anyone's kicked, I'll give it a shot.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:23 am Centreri Post #363

Relatively ancient and inactive

Doodle released his ships at the same time, no matter what you might think, and started researching at the same time as well. He can either wait a week until the ships are upgraded to act with stronger ships, or he can attack now with unupgraded ships.

Daily life empties out food supplies, but I assume that farms aren't a one time thing, and that they can keep my army supplied. I invested in my self-sufficient nation to improve food production. I should have enough to feed my people now if I had enough before (unless you gave everyone countries which started out starving, in which case Echo's facing the same problem).

Fictional or not has no matter on precedent. A precedent shows that I can keep my country under control while in war. The only country to really rebel while in a major war was Russia in WWI, but life there sucked. My people actually have bread.

Wait, my entire army is already occupying Scion? Doesn't that kind of say straight up that I neutralized his army?

BS is BS. Wisdom has nothing to do with you trying to pin me down pretending to create a doomsday scenario that's completely flawed. I'm not facing insurrection, I'm fighting under conditions like I would on my own land, I'm not facing a Doodle to attack me, and my food supplies are adequate. You haven't actually addressed most of my addressing of your BS's.

Action Points make the economy completely irrelevant. It allows people to follow a static strategy of investing the bare minimum in the people and the rest in military. I know I piss you off - I want this to remain decent, and I'm also the one who started a war the minute I could.

If I'd had less of a power gap with primary nations, I'd be content to follower other methods of getting to power, like more economic development. However, I have 1/6 the population/military and 1/20 the wealth, so first thing's first. That's population. The rate makes it take a rl 3 months for a single year to pass, so regular population increasing would take forever. Conquering doubles it instantly.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 15 2008, 3:29 am by Centreri.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:29 am KrayZee Post #364

And lastly, the event was not real. I'm not going to argue, but you should learn. Just to find someone who spent 7/10 of their entire money in an invasion is quite unfortunate. And I don't want to write Month 3 for a pity example. I will admit, Month 3 can be the uprising in your invasion but actions were not drawn in Month 2, so I didn't bother.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:30 am Centreri Post #365

So... what you're saying is, listen to me or I'll create an uprising in your country, no matter what would've happened in real life. Is that about right?

Find me a precedent for why this uprising would've happened, and why the conditions would be so piss-poor considering that I have enough food (or give me a reason why I DON'T have enough food) and a job for everyone.

Otherwise, you save Echo but completely lose all respectability as a moderator of this. You're playing God, not moderating.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:35 am KrayZee Post #366

I am getting quite pissed off now, I am really busy and wasted my entire day yesterday (In which, I am incredibly unbiased) on this forum game. I have YET to add isolatedpurity on the first post but I had to write the aftermath for an example.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:36 am Centreri Post #367

I'll give you till this time tomorrow then for you to justify any uprising in Kievan Rus under the current conditions.

And, I'll give you this: You've worked an awful lot on this, much more then I could've. I respect that, at least :P.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:37 am KrayZee Post #368

Quote from Centreri
I'll give you till this time tomorrow then for you to justify any uprising in Kievan Rus under the current conditions.
Ugh. It was a pity example, the event did not happen. The real Month 2 (July 1806) will result next Sunday.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:39 am Centreri Post #369

I know. However, you said that the pity example would happen, which would of course lead to me changing track. I want justification for it happening at any point in the foreseeable future.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:39 am KrayZee Post #370

Quote from Centreri
I know. However, you said that the pity example would happen, which would of course lead to me changing track. I want justification for it happening at any point in the foreseeable future.
It's really unfair to 19 other countries, Centreri. Especially if you will see the future.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:40 am Centreri Post #371

... What is unfair? Finding justification for an insurrection?

I'm lost.

Look, you threatened that if I continue fighting, I'll face an insurrection. I find that scary, and if you can show me justification for it happening, everyone will know what the requirements for insurrection are officially. Otherwise, you really have no right to create a revolution to spare Echo, or to threaten me with one to spare him. I offered him first to join our alliance and then to become a vassal state, which would lead to irrelevant sovereignty infringements and a small monthly income 'donation' amounting to 10%. In exchange for security and staying in the game. That offer is available until I lose 30% of my invading forces. I'm not being unreasonable; this is a war game. You don't let someone live to make them feel better in SC - I'm offering that.

Anyway, I'm out. I'm getting really, really sick of all this bullshit. If you don't want war in a war game that doesn't center around the main conflict, say so.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 15 2008, 3:50 am by Centreri.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 3:56 am Vi3t-X Post #372

Could we please handle my request and review the plans of what may happen?

http://www.staredit.net/112366/

None.

Dec 15 2008, 4:03 am KrayZee Post #373

Quote from Vi3t-X
Could we please handle my request and review the plans of what may happen?

http://www.staredit.net/112366/
Next Sunday.

And my last words to you, Centreri: It really isn't BS since I really do not like Echo in a personal way but the outcome happened to benefit him, and the fact that I still have a grudge against Corbo, he was randomly picked as a primary nation in which I accepted. What I'm trying to establish is a complete unbiased game.

- isolatedpurity has been added, UnholyUrine and Dark_Marine has been kicked out, leaving two unseated slots available.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 4:16 am Lingie Post #374

I'm going to self eject myself from this. Its WAAAAY too unorganized in its current state. I'd love to play something like this when it actually becomes something more finalized, but for the meantime, aliens abducted the people of Lingia. Gg.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 15 2008, 4:16 am Cloud Post #375

I like Echo.. It's just fun bugging him :bleh:

None.

Dec 15 2008, 4:22 am MillenniumArmy Post #376

Quote from name:Darkling
I'm going to self eject myself from this. Its WAAAAY too unorganized in its current state. I'd love to play something like this when it actually becomes something more finalized, but for the meantime, aliens abducted the people of Lingia. Gg.
It's only the conflict between krayzee and centreri that's making this game seem unorganized. I say we all declare war on Kievan Rus as he has incurred the wrath of the great God Millennium Army :P

None.

Dec 15 2008, 4:24 am Vi3t-X Post #377

You've been absorbed into my colonial empire.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 4:26 am KrayZee Post #378

Quote from Vi3t-X
You've been absorbed into my colonial empire.
Sorry, you can't. Either he will give it ups and gives it to another player takes the seat, or he is still playing.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 4:39 am Biophysicist Post #379

I'm outta here. Sorry, but this is really fucked up. If I were you, KrayZee, I'd get this locked and restart, but with more organization.

And I understand what this is like, having ran a few forum games myself. This could have been great, it just started too fast. I hope things go better next game, and would like to auto-sign-up for the next round, if possible.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 4:46 am HailFire Post #380

I'll stay in for now, but I still have to reinstall Photoshoop so I don't have to use Paint or Flash to draw up maps/flags.

Seriously, though, you needed to think this out a bit more before you opened up the thread; it's a bad idea to start a really complex game like this with absolutely no rules whatsoever. What did you expect would come of this?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 21 >
  Back to forum