Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Political Affairs
Political Affairs
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 13 2008, 2:58 am
By: KrayZee
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1821 >

Dec 15 2008, 12:34 am MillenniumArmy Post #301

Centreri, if you step one foot inside Echo's land, then I'm afraid the God Millennium Army will be very VERY much displeased

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:35 am Echo Post #302

Crossing isolatedpurity's waters? And you said you are in my country. I didn't put my soldiers in your country.

Quote from MillenniumArmy
Centreri, if you step one foot inside Echo's land, then I'm afraid the God Millennium Army will be very VERY much displeased

I'm so glad my country has a high percentile of Millennium Army worshipers.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:37 am Centreri Post #303

Relatively ancient and inactive

Waters sadly aren't anyone's territory. And, yes, I invaded you. You really should catch up. Invasion means my soldiers are in your country, and I'm winning. MA, it's too late. You don't want to divert too much attention, though, or Horde and Loveless will start winning on your home front :rolleyes:. You have your own troubles.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:39 am Echo Post #304

Quote from Centreri
Waters sadly aren't anyone's territory. And, yes, I invaded you. You really should catch up. Invasion means my soldiers are in your country, and I'm winning. MA, it's too late. You don't want to divert too much attention, though, or Horde and Loveless will start winning on your home front :rolleyes:. You have your own troubles.
That's exactly my point. You do not have enough time to retreat if you are in my country. I have area of advantage because you are in my land and that is where my national guards exist. Therefore, you are getting slaughtered and leaving yourself open. And I doubt WoA and Lovel would send all their units there, otherwise people behind him can invade too. That is why your plans are flawed heavily. But I am just playing defensive. I win.

In actual wars, no one sends more than what they have into war. You don't see America sending more than 20%.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:41 am KrayZee Post #305

Quote from Centreri
Err... Krayzee, I only asked one question. Technically. At least, your first answer was addressed to something that's not a question.

Is my system where 500 turtles = 1 local ruble fine? The numbers are just easier. I actually thought to make it 5000, but if I ever wanted more specific amounts.. :P
Corbo and others can agree if they'd want to use bigger numbers of their currency for something so small.

As of right now, all primary nations currency are equal until further agreements.

Primary Nation currency
Corbonia: 1 Money = 10 Turtles
Alleria: Using Monies at the momemt, LoveLess did not declare his currency.
Bruhna: Using Monies at the moment, MillenniumArmy did not declare his currency.
Thenopia: Using Monies at the moment, WoAHorde did not declare his currency.

Support Nations
All declared nations may use monies if they'd like to keep it straight forward. Their decision of the amount of their system of currency equals to one money.

Agreements are necessary and the math will be calculated. To best and keep it straight forward and simple, it is best to use "Monies". For example:
CentrerI: Hey Corbo, can my 1 ruble equal to 500 turtles?
Corbo: Sure.

Calculations are necessary. As 500 turtles equals to 50 monies. That means 1 ruble equals 50 monies.

As the game progresses, each country will earn monies or owe monies.

Also I may change it if it doesn't work out. You guys need to keep it simple.

NOTE - I use 10 turtles to equal 1 money because it's easy. Corbo will have to do his math.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:42 am Centreri Post #306

I don't understand how you can possibly think that playing defensive with an army half of which is on the other side of the country and be winning. You have a small defensive advantage, but that's been more then negated by your inability to get your army away from the Malkuth Empire so it can confront my full army.

Additionally, a bit about my strategy: My troops are completely avoiding cities, except, when they get there, the military district. That one will be besieged. The rest will be left alone until later, though scouts will be left behind to inform the main group of any action.

Echo, I'm offering you vassalship. You stay a sovereign state, but I maintain a military base and a port on your territory. Additionally you pay me (small) monthly revenue and join our alliance. And, in return, you exist and you'll be defended from attack by me.

Krayzee, wait, do we start with one billion monies or turtles? A ruble is the same as 500 of whatever the answer to that is. I don't think I need to use monies inside my own countries - I just use monies in interactions with other countries. That's good?

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:45 am KrayZee Post #307

Quote from Centreri
Krayzee, wait, do we start with one billion monies or turtles? A ruble is the same as 500 of whatever the answer to that is. I don't think I need to use monies inside my own countries - I just use monies in interactions with other countries. That's good?
One billion monies. Yes.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:45 am Echo Post #308

No thanks. I rather play the rag dolls while my allies attack you from behind. You're posting shit like you're just slaughtering me. Krazy you have to step in and tell him straightforward of what is happening.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:46 am Centreri Post #309

Good. I'll avoid turtles altogether then. A ruble is 500 monies, and is used to describe intra-Kievan Rus spending. I'll use monies outside.

Additionally, Krayzee, please explain to Echo that since half of his army is doing nothing, my conquest is going to be successful unless he gets help. He just won't see the truth. Like Hitler :P.

Additionally, since I'm giving all my surplus grain to his people under my control, there will be no 'people's uprising'.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 15 2008, 12:52 am by Centreri.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:52 am Echo Post #310

This is dumb. Centreri is acting like he is a primary nation who is stronger than me.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:53 am Centreri Post #311

Think of this: two marines vs first one marine, then another marine after the first one is gone. The two marines will kill the first one, one of them suffering 50% of his life, and then the other comes and either the other one suffers 50% life or the first one dies. 1:2 loss ratio with 2:1 force ratio, even if total force is the same. That's what's happening here. Half of his army engaged half my army, so by that simple arithmetic 75% of my army is still up and running while he has only 50% left. Even counting in minor factors like citizens with guns and all that, and with some adjustment for 'defense of the motherland' patriotism, my remaining force is stronger then his. I'm winning this war.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:53 am Doodle77 Post #312

Quote from Anonymous
naval mines, mobile artillery, machine guns
This is 1806. None of these exist.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:54 am Centreri Post #313

Mobile artillery doesn't exist? Aren't cannons mobile? Or even catapults.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:54 am Echo Post #314

Quote from Centreri
Think of this: two marines vs first one marine, then another marine after the first one is gone. The two marines will kill the first one, one of them suffering 50% of his life, and then the other comes and either the other one suffers 50% life or the first one dies. 1:2 loss ratio with 2:1 force ratio, even if total force is the same. That's what's happening here. Half of his army engaged half my army, so by that simple arithmetic 75% of my army is still up and running while he has only 50% left. Even counting in minor factors like citizens with guns and all that, and with some adjustment for 'defense of the motherland' patriotism, my remaining force is stronger then his. I'm winning this war.
You don't even know how much soldiers I have. I don't even know how much you have. How are you going to act like you control this game?

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:56 am Doodle77 Post #315

I move 75% of my nations military to Scion.
I spend 100 million monies fortifying Scion's borders.
I spend 50 million monies on naval R&D.
I spend 50 million monies fortifying my own borders.

Quote from Centreri
Mobile artillery doesn't exist? Aren't cannons mobile? Or even catapults.
Cannons and artillery are different things.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:56 am KrayZee Post #316

Centreri, remember that Echo hasn't deployed his troops anywhere.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:57 am Centreri Post #317

Our military strength is equal. That's how the game started.

Additionally, I draft 100,000 people (total population 7.5 million). 25,000 to aid my forces in Echo's land, 75,000 to be trained in guerrilla tactics to defend against possible attack by larger invaders. 5000 rubles withdrawn from bank for training purposes and supplies.
Okay, KrayZee said it was equal, you're just wasting your points.

Also, I'm allying the following.
Kaias
Doodan
ClansareForGays
Corbo
MillenniumArmy

And I'm moving my active troops defensively along my borders to (20%) Kievan Rus and (10%)Malkuth Empire as well as going on production.
I'm investing 100,000,000 on agricultural development.
Actually, he changed it, but the principle is the same. My recent influx of troops should make up for the changes. Before I believe it was 50/50 on defense from both, now 70% is inside.

Additionally, Doodle, you're WAY too far away to do that. Even Anonymous's army isn't here yet - yours won't be for a long while.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 12:59 am Echo Post #318

I don't even know how much population we can have. I saw Centreri's post as around 5 million so i did the same. Apparently Centreri now has 7 million.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:00 am Centreri Post #319

We all start with 450,000 military strength and 7.5 million population. Except primary nations. My cities contain around 5 million because 2.5 million are in the countryside.

None.

Dec 15 2008, 1:02 am Echo Post #320

Okay, so tell me how you are able to invade my country if we are even.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1821 >
  Back to forum