Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SeN Awards 2009
SeN Awards 2009
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 12 2008, 6:11 pm
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15

Dec 27 2008, 7:56 pm Symmetry Post #281

Dungeon Master

Mr. Ming did it too. Don't make me prove it.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 27 2008, 7:57 pm InsolubleFluff Post #282

My vote is my vote, no matter what the reason is...

None.

Dec 27 2008, 8:04 pm JaFF Post #283

devi, your mature side likes to rant too much. Mix in a bit of your good old madman into your current setup please. ;)

ADD: I think I've discovered a new internet phenomena. I'll call it 'overranting'. :D

None.

Dec 27 2008, 8:18 pm Demented Shaman Post #284

Quote from JaFF
devi, your mature side likes to rant too much. Mix in a bit of your good old madman into your current setup please. ;)

ADD: I think I've discovered a new internet phenomena. I'll call it 'overranting'. :D
It's not a rant, I just had a lot of things I needed to address. Maybe if you guys didn't fail so much there wouldn't be a need to reply to it.

None.

Dec 27 2008, 8:50 pm Corbo Post #285

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

You people are REALLY silly.

This topic is obviously not for SeN just yet.
Over 90% of the posts made are not even discussions about the topic itself nor nominees. All of those posts are just flames towards persons, maps, mods. The irony is that the conflict isn't even because of the "newb" category or the "spammer" category, which I feared that it would somewhat create controversy.

What I mean with the categories is exactly what has been written. The title of the topic itself is SeN Awards 2009. I have no idea why you're bringing to topic Battle.net or me being stupid (Thanks devi for the additional flame) or the catchy "Helps the best" phrase. What's written is "Helps the most" therefore people voting "Falkoner" because he just goes on a rampage helping TONS of people (actually linking them to his site :P) are just completely accurate.

I am adding this, however:
he doesn't actually care if it's exclusive to the forums, he just didn't foresee this useless conflict.

I also would like someone to close this topic. The following posts can be considered as spam since I see no further productive conversation if people are not voting for nominees.

fuck you all

Dec 27 2008, 9:10 pm Demented Shaman Post #286

Quote from Corbo
You people are REALLY silly.

This topic is obviously not for SeN just yet.
Over 90% of the posts made are not even discussions about the topic itself nor nominees. All of those posts are just flames towards persons, maps, mods. The irony is that the conflict isn't even because of the "newb" category or the "spammer" category, which I feared that it would somewhat create controversy.

What I mean with the categories is exactly what has been written. The title of the topic itself is SeN Awards 2009. I have no idea why you're bringing to topic Battle.net or me being stupid (Thanks devi for the additional flame) or the catchy "Helps the best" phrase. What's written is "Helps the most" therefore people voting "Falkoner" because he just goes on a rampage helping TONS of people (actually linking them to his site :P) are just completely accurate.

I am adding this, however:
he doesn't actually care if it's exclusive to the forums, he just didn't foresee this useless conflict.

I also would like someone to close this topic. The following posts can be considered as spam since I see no further productive conversation if people are not voting for nominees.
If anything I've been supporting you. It's people like JaFF that implied your lack of intelligence. You are in fact agreeing with my original interpretation of your statement. However, JaFF thought you meant otherwise, and even said that he thought you were intelligent enough to not mean what you actually meant. :rolleyes:

Anyway, your post just proves that I was right all along.

None.

Dec 27 2008, 9:26 pm Falkoner Post #287

therefore people voting "Falkoner" because he just goes on a rampage helping TONS of people (actually linking them to his site :P ) are just completely accurate.

I feel like I was complimented and jabbed at at the same time :><:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15
  Back to forum