Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia VI: Political Strife
Speed Mafia VI: Political Strife
Nov 26 2008, 10:27 pm
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 >

Dec 11 2008, 1:03 am Riney Post #201

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:Godfather Role
The Godfather may not be killed during the night while another Mafian is alive, and when he does bite the dust, all living Mafia gain an extra hit for the following night.

Wtf cant you just lynch him now?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 11 2008, 1:18 am Ultraviolet Post #202

If I'm lynched, my fellows have 6 hits to place during the following night. Not pretty for the townies.

Dec 11 2008, 2:35 am Greo Post #203

The townspeople were in chaos; many argued why they somehow got outvoted against an obvious mafia, while others were more distraught than anything at how stupid the townspeople were this year. In either case, GeneralPie find himself at the end of a barrel, his brains splattered across the town square, with a fearful Viet-X looking at his killers. As he tried to stumble away, one of the mafians flung his hat at Viet-X, severing his head from his body in an Oddjob-style kill. The game was over, and now the Mafia had control of the vote and the night.

** GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS **

Some things that I thought were REALLY stupid;
No one really bothered to vote until I made that matter rather important.
They voted against Dark_Marine, who didn't even have any clues against him, when they could have killed FlyingHat and saved themselves the game.
A lot of people were inactive / not using their roles this game, for some reason.

I'll probably start the next Speed Mafia on Saturday. Clues will be up later, when I get around to it.

Dec 11 2008, 12:47 pm Vi3t-X Post #204

You guys are idiots. Learn to vote for obvious clues, and not pathetic mockeries. >_>'

None.

Dec 11 2008, 1:57 pm Phobos Post #205

Are you sure about that?

I lol'd

this is signature

Dec 11 2008, 3:15 pm InsolubleFluff Post #206

I told you to take me out the list of players cause I was moving to England long time ago :P

None.

Dec 11 2008, 7:42 pm Biophysicist Post #207

Congratulations, you're all morons.

When the host makes uber-obvious clues because the town is retarded, you should follow them. And why didn't anyone protect NudeRaider? He told me he sent out a bunch of PMs asking for protection. Even if he didn't tell you he was the Announcer, he's still one of the better players. I was looking forward to using my Detective power with his announcer power for great justice. :C

None.

Dec 11 2008, 9:41 pm Echo Post #208

Everyone ignored my lil-inferno suggestion.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 9:44 pm NudeRaider Post #209

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I contacted only Echo and Nerdy. DM was the one to ask people for their assistance as the one proven townie.
I doubt he did though.

Dec 11 2008, 10:01 pm Echo Post #210

Godfather is too rigged, especially in a game with few players.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 10:09 pm Biophysicist Post #211

Most of whom were AWAL, if seems...

None.

Dec 11 2008, 10:12 pm Echo Post #212

AWOL?

None.

Dec 11 2008, 10:21 pm Biophysicist Post #213

Absent With Out Leave. In other words, inactive.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 10:21 pm Kaias Post #214

Quote from Kaias
Quote from Greo
Quote from Kaias
Yes, as is the Inhibitor will encourage people to be slothful in fulfilling their roles. Not a good idea at all. Change it to the last person to pm and it'll have a more positive effect.

Also, allowing the Mafia to control both day and night is very dangerous. Godfather is way overpowered.
1. Godfather may not place hits.
2. Godfather's voting power can be countered by the Elders.
3. Godfather's ability to give double hits on the next night can be preemptively countered by the townspeople. Hell, I might just make him give triple hits just to piss you off ;)
4. Godfather CAN be killed by a single lynch.

Quote from Echo
Please add rapist :).
I might, actually. Don't get your hopes up though. Probably going to add an extra role soon.
Alright, watch the town get owned.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 10:34 pm Vi3t-X Post #215

Its sad that people cant understand easy clues. They were WAY too obvious.

None.

Dec 12 2008, 12:50 am NudeRaider Post #216

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Kaias
Quote from Kaias
Quote from Greo
Quote from Kaias
Yes, as is the Inhibitor will encourage people to be slothful in fulfilling their roles. Not a good idea at all. Change it to the last person to pm and it'll have a more positive effect.

Also, allowing the Mafia to control both day and night is very dangerous. Godfather is way overpowered.
1. Godfather may not place hits.
2. Godfather's voting power can be countered by the Elders.
3. Godfather's ability to give double hits on the next night can be preemptively countered by the townspeople. Hell, I might just make him give triple hits just to piss you off ;)
4. Godfather CAN be killed by a single lynch.

Quote from Echo
Please add rapist :).
I might, actually. Don't get your hopes up though. Probably going to add an extra role soon.
Alright, watch the town get owned.
Yeah, we all warned Greo about this role. But at this point I assumed there were only 3 Mafia - 2 hitters and the Godfather, so I didn't care.

We too, had a superpower: Detective + Announcer knowing each other. But town didn't make use of it. We told townies to tell us their roles, if they have a special role, but not even a single townie joined us. THAT is sad.

Simply put: Mafia was imba + town was stupid = flawless Mafia victory.

Dec 12 2008, 1:04 am Biophysicist Post #217

That and they refused to protect NudeRaider. TOWN FTL.

None.

Dec 12 2008, 4:13 am Vi3t-X Post #218

Quote from Greo
VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
--------------------------------------
Night 1

HailFire :: stickynote
NerdyTerdy :: stickynote
l)ark_ssj9Kevin :: stickynote
Oyen :: stickynote
NudeRaider :: stickynote
lil-Inferno :: stickynote
Echo :: stickynote
Phobos :: stickynote
FlyingHat :: stickynote
Dark_Marine :: Echo
[Elder 1] :: stickynote (10)
[Godfather] :: Vi3t-X, Oyen, l)ark_ssj9Kevin
Abstain: Epoch (1)[quote]

Night 2

Epoch :: FlyingHat
TassadarZeratul :: Hug a Zergling
NudeRaider :: Hug a Zergling
Dark_Marine :: Hug A Zergling
Oyen ::Hug A Zergling
NerdyTerdy :: Dark_Marine
Echo :: NudeRaider
Vi3t-X :: FlyingHat
lil-Inferno :: Hug A Zergling
FlyingHat :: Hug A Zergling
Hug A Zergling :: Oyen
[Elder 1] :: NudeRaider

Abstain: Phobos (1)

Qutting: HailFire

12 of 15 votes counted.
Did not vote: Generalpie, Shocko, l)ark_ssj9Kevin

Those highlighted in Green are the only un-idiotic people.

Edit: Greo, read the thing properly, the game may be over, but the town still has majority vote. :bleh:
7 Mafia Votes (4+3)
6+1+(2x2) - 11 Town Votes

Town lynches Mafia
Mafia kills 3.
6 Mafia Votes (3+3)
3+1+(2x2) - 8 Town Votes

Town lynches Mafia
Mafia kills 2.
5 Mafia Votes (2+3)
1+1+(2x2) - 6 Town Votes

Town lynches Mafia
Mafia kills 1.
4 Mafia Votes (1+3)
1+(2x2) - 5 Town Votes

Town Lynches Mafia
GodFather Fucked.

That's based off perfect lynching.

None.

Dec 12 2008, 11:04 pm Conspiracy Post #219

Yay! Me not idiot. Next time listen to obvious clues. This is speed mafia not regular mafia, Greo doesn't take time to make all these cryptic clues (no offense Greo). So he throws out the easy clues, and you still don't bite onto a clue that has 1,000 signs saying," THIS IS A CLUE IDIOTS " pointing right at it.

None.

Dec 13 2008, 6:00 pm Generalpie Post #220

Staredit Puckwork

i'm too busy in real life right now... i have this big history project on an emensly short deadline. (unreasonable if you ask me) :-_-:
Greo, i want to sit out next game.

EDIT: done with my report now(i can see that it wasnt so reasonable after all :D )

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 14 2008, 1:25 am by Generalpie.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 9 10 11 12 >
  Back to forum