Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia X
SEN Mafia X
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 25 2008, 4:49 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1841 >

Dec 8 2008, 2:56 am Doodan Post #301

My vote goes back to Nerdyterdy.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:59 am MadZombie Post #302

Quote from FatalException
We haven't established that you're a townsperson. We have established that you're trying to be devilesk, and that's not working out for you, which is part of the reason that you're getting lynched. You've tried to tell us that we've established that you're a townsperson, and argument by repetition is a logical fallacy (fallacies, something you forgot to mention while you tried to be devilesk).
You guys give Devilesk waaay to much credit. Srsly.

I think we accomplished alot today. :ego:

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:59 am A_of-s_t Post #303

aka idmontie

Yes we can!

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 8 2008, 3:00 am FatalException Post #304

devilesk at least found the mafia.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 3:04 am NudeRaider Post #305

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Awww lol Moose was too fast. I was about to say that I change my vote to Brontobyte.
Not because of his role, but for him being annoying and and threatening to reveal Mafia roles, thus screwing another Mafia game. We had enough of that, nobody wants such a lamer in his game.

Oh well at least Moose saved us from wasting a lynch. Thank you <3 :)

Dec 8 2008, 3:14 am MadZombie Post #306

Well I really ment the whole caparison thing.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 8:04 am Lingie Post #307

Alright, I'm finally un-busy for a night, and since the bandwagons are off the hook already, time for some (useless?) input.

Everything is color coded for easy deciphering.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
"You see, doctor... there are just... these people. Some of them are good. A few of them, who called themselves the mafia, they've started to kill the others. They won't stop until they're the only ones alive. I mean, it's all in my head and it's a dream but... it's just too real. I can't sleep like this. I can't live like this."

JaFF frowned as Mini Moose 2707 told him about the strange dreams he had been having every night. All his years as a psychoanalyst didn't prepare him for this. The same dreams, continuous through time and with the same recurring set of characters. Could they perhaps be real?

"Tell me your dreams from last night," JaFF sighed. He took a sip of his coffee, put it back down on his desk, and promptly flipped over to a new page in his notebook.

Mini Moose 2707 reclined on the couch and began, "Okay. So I'm not sure how this town originated, but everything was peaceful until last night. Dapperdan was the town's mayor. His house was getting attacked by the mafia. The mafia and Dapperdan's were in a big gunfight, but the mafia had good steady aim and was able to kill all the bodyguards. Dapperdan was kidnapped and tied up. I'm not sure how the mafia got to them, this is just how it started. They were taken into a factory and brought down into the basement. The factory seemed mostly abandoned. The room in the basement where they left the mayor and his bodyguards didn't even have lights. The mafia left and locked the door. They flicked a switch upstairs. The walls began coming together in the room downstairs. Dapperdan was crushed and killed..." Mini Moose 2707 began to trail off here, muttering bizzare manifestations.

"Gruesome," declared JaFF, his pen rapidly taking notes on his patient.

Mini Moose 2707 continued, "It gets worse, doctor. The mafia men came in after and dragged the bodies to a major intersection in the town. One of them had spray painted on the nearest building that read 'This town is ours now.' Then they all went back to their individual homes to pose as townspeople; to hide behind happy faces. The sun rose and the people found the bodies. Chaos erupted. Commotion spread. The town wanted revenge and began to rile up an old-fashioned lynching in the town hall. All the living were there. They started to argue and . . .

1: "old-fashioned lynching" : Could be a clue on perhaps a first day lynch victom in a previous mafia game. Hence, "old-fashioned." Also, check out this link I made:

Quote from MiniMoose2707 Mafia II
Next up was a man everyone was sure was in the mafia, due to his desire for bloodshed. Cackling, he was more than elated to shed his own blood as he walked over to gallows with no protest or struggling at all. DT_Battlekruser wore a smug smile as his body lost it's life. No one could wipe the smirk off his face, for he knows he will be rewarded.

DTBK was one of the two victoms to the first "Day first" lynching in recorded history on SEN (as far as Moose posted anyways.) AND hes lynched with a "smug smile". As colored above, the mafia hid behind "happy faces", which can also be translated to a smile.

2: This could refer to a person with something about being a patient (in this case, a mental one, if Moose is "crazy" in the day post. If not, disregard.).

3: "Chaos erupted." : Focus on the word used to describe "chaos", and you might think of a volcano, or at least it came to mind for me. Could be pointing at a resident pyromaniac on SEN, or something generally firey.

4: "All the living were there." : As if this wasn't self explanitory. Which member of our lovely little group is undead, and not "living"?

I vote for DTBK.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 8 2008, 8:21 am by Darkling.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 8 2008, 10:34 am InsolubleFluff Post #308

Something to maybe think about?
This whole paragraph was written from the perspective of a psychoanalyst (JaFF) listening to the dreams of Moose.
Now, this is probably nothing, and if it is, moose is most likely lol'ing at me as he reads it.
(Psst look again ;)!)

However, if we were to say that maybe the way it was written was itself a clue, not just the context of the writing then we'd have to look for anyone that has something relating with the mind of a killer or sleep / dream orientated.

I've came up with 2 people so far...

Epoch: http://www.staredit.net/?member=1538
This computer's not showing the image very well but what I can see is:
"The voices are telling me to kill you"
So once again, could be nothing, but should not be overlooked.
Also for a noob link, cats make you happy and 'grin' xD!!!

Phobos: http://www.staredit.net/?member=2303
His very annoying signature rotation comes up with lyrics by a band named 'Armor for Sleep'. This being another loose conection to the idea of sleep, and psychology.

I do however have other things to do, so if someone finds themselves bored and want to continue this theory, go ahead.
Addition: I vote Greo

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 8 2008, 11:30 am by Shocko.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 10:59 am Doodan Post #309

Quote from name:Shocko
This whole paragraph was written from the perspective of a psychoanalyst (moose) listening to the dreams of JaFF.
Now, this is probably nothing, and if it is, moose is most likely lol'ing at me as he reads it.
It's the other way around (I'm sure Moose will lol).

None.

Dec 8 2008, 12:24 pm Hug A Zergling Post #310

I vote Greo.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 1:50 pm payne Post #311

:payne:

Wow, a Part 2 of a day? And no clue to interpret? :(
I'm too lazy for Day 1, but wait for Day 2 and you'll see! >:D
Anyway, I hate bandwagons, so I'll abstain for now ^^

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:15 pm InsolubleFluff Post #312

I change my vote to payne.
If he's not mafia then I will video record myself eating a piece of toast smeared with mayonaise on it >.>!

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:37 pm Phobos Post #313

Are you sure about that?

I vote for Terdy.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 8 2008, 2:47 pm by Phobos.

this is signature

Dec 8 2008, 3:38 pm payne Post #314

:payne:

Quote from name:Shocko
I change my vote to payne.
If he's not mafia then I will video record myself eating a piece of toast smeared with mayonaise on it >.>!

Please kill me! :><:

None.

Dec 8 2008, 4:08 pm Doodan Post #315

Quote from payne
Wow, a Part 2 of a day? And no clue to interpret? :(

What clue is there to interpret? He was lynched by an irritated populace and an irritated god (moose).

None.

Dec 8 2008, 4:28 pm Moose Post #316

We live in a society.

Quote from Hug A Zergling
I vote Greo.
You already are voting Greo. For some reason, people this game seem to have a massive problem with voting for the person they're already voting for. Granted, half of those were Brontobyte voting for Greo six hundred times, but other people are still doing it. If you're voting for the same person, stop spamming it.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Greo :: payne
Vi3t-X :: Greo
TassadarZeratul :: NerdyTerdy
cheeze :: Greo
Oyen :: payne
Echo :: stickynote
stickynote :: NerdyTerdy
DT_Battlekruser :: NerdyTerdy
Zycorax :: NerdyTerdy
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: NerdyTerdy
FlyingHat :: Brontobyte
DrunkenNoodle :: Echo
NudeRaider :: NerdyTerdy
MadZombie :: Greo
Epoch :: Greo
Dark_Marine :: Greo
Hug a Zergling :: Greo
Echo :: Brontobyte
Deathman101 :: Brontobyte

NerdyTerdy :: |)ark_ssj9kevin
A_of-s_t :: Greo (7)
FatalException :: FlyingHat
Doodan :: NerdyTerdy
Darkling :: DT_Battlekruser
Shocko :: payne
Phobos :: NerdyTerdy (8)

Abstain*: WoAHorde, EzDay281, Hitok1r1
*both implied or formal, but deserved.

Posted (but I'm not impressed): Paravin.

26 of 31 votes.
30 of 31 posted.
Day end: Sometime tonight. (Monday)

Dec 8 2008, 7:02 pm Fisty Post #317

I vote Greo. Sorry for my late reply, I have school...

None.

Dec 8 2008, 8:27 pm MadZombie Post #318

Dammit someone else vote Greo before nerdy gets lynched for the no raisins.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 10:47 pm DrunkenNoodle Post #319

I vote Greo, because I <3 Nerdy.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 11:03 pm Riney Post #320

Thigh high affectionado

I vote Nerdy because I <3 Greo

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options