Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia X
SEN Mafia X
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 25 2008, 4:49 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2041 >

Dec 10 2008, 5:23 am Echo Post #341

Exactly.

None.

Dec 10 2008, 5:55 am Lingie Post #342

Alright, discussion? Why does everyone go with the first interpretation they see. If anyone hasn't noticed, its usually the bandwagon to get someone killed, or the next vote after. Maybe some of the town'll be smart this time and not hit the first bandwagon just because they want the next day to go ahead.

Anyways, check out my interpretation. I seriously think thats ground enough for a lynch.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 10 2008, 5:58 am DrunkenNoodle Post #343

Link to it please? I don't think many people will bother sifting through all the posts to find it, as most of it is just people hating Brontobyte. :bleh:

None.

Dec 10 2008, 5:59 am FatalException Post #344

So, did anyone see anything specific in the day end post that they feel needs to be pointed out? I'd rather not waste one of our two possible nights saying absolutely nothing.

None.

Dec 10 2008, 6:01 am DrunkenNoodle Post #345

The only thing that really stands out to me is the repeat of the notebook, which was mentioned earlier could be linked to Stickynote. Of course, this is weak.

None.

Dec 10 2008, 6:22 am Lingie Post #346

How about the refrence I made? I don't think anyone even noticed.

How can I blame them, I was never too big in the public face of Mafia.

Dec 10 2008, 6:23 am FatalException Post #347

Quote from name:Darkling
How about the refrence I made? I don't think anyone even noticed.

How can I blame them, I was never too big in the public face of Mafia.
Quote from DrunkenNoodle
Link to it please? I don't think many people will bother sifting through all the posts to find it, as most of it is just people hating Brontobyte. :bleh:

None.

Dec 10 2008, 6:30 am Lingie Post #348

Oh right, totally forgot. Lemme get it.

EDIT: Collapse Box.

The Interpretation

EDIT2: I have two interpretations. One for DTBK, one for MadZombie. Pick your poison.

Dec 10 2008, 6:39 am Echo Post #349

I will vote Darkling for the lulz in day.

None.

Dec 10 2008, 11:07 am InsolubleFluff Post #350

I don't have the evidence yet but my mayonaise on toast will not be eaten. Payne IS mafia, just going to figure out clues to persuade you all.
Good Job Illuminator :) Use your power BEFORE you get killed (smart move) :D

None.

Dec 10 2008, 11:16 am Doodan Post #351

I think the illuminator wasted his power. As was said earlier, clue interpretations are more accurate after we've had the chance to see a couple of killings. In the first round, the clues are so vague that we could point the finger at anyone. In over-zealousness, we've succeeded in lynching two townies before the first night.

None.

Dec 10 2008, 11:41 am InsolubleFluff Post #352

True enough, but what if he died tonight, he cannot dodge so he really was playing hit or miss...
I still think Payne's very sly movements are Suspicious and I will be searching for evidence for him, I advise all 'townies' pick one person and look for evidence and the person who brings the strongest evidence is the head of the bandwagon. Sound like a plan? I am looking for evidene that might point to payne, somebody obviously can also look for evidence that points to payne, and hopefully somebody will look for evidence that points to me. Though I am most definitely on the good side this round of mafia, no stone should be left un-turned.

None.

Dec 10 2008, 12:26 pm Vi3t-X Post #353

Quote from Doodan
I think the illuminator wasted his power.
And, sorry for killing you Greo. :bleh:

None.

Dec 10 2008, 12:49 pm MadZombie Post #354

Rofl, Darkling you just saved my life. If i get whacked that would leave and point to DTBK ( if you take darkling seriously) . MOAR BOGUS CLUES AGAINST ME! plz.

(lol?)

None.

Dec 10 2008, 3:02 pm NudeRaider Post #355

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Wait so I don't misunderstand it, we can vote and lynch a person this night?

Also Shocko why are you so sure Payne is Mafia? Although I tend to agree, I'd like to see what convinced you.

Dec 10 2008, 3:42 pm Doodan Post #356

According to the rules, the Illuminator only allows discussion at night, not lynching.

None.

Dec 10 2008, 3:52 pm payne Post #357

:payne:

Wth Shocko? :-(
Anyway... may I just ask a question: how comes we had multiples lynch per day? Wasn't it 1 lynch/day last game? There wasn't any "part 2" of a day, no?
And yes, that was kinda dumb from the Illuminator: only one post to analyze...
Oh, and what means 'sly'? xD

None.

Dec 10 2008, 4:04 pm Doodan Post #358

Quote from payne
Wth Shocko? :-(
Anyway... may I just ask a question: how comes we had multiples lynch per day? Wasn't it 1 lynch/day last game? There wasn't any "part 2" of a day, no?
And yes, that was kinda dumb from the Illuminator: only one post to analyze...
Oh, and what means 'sly'? xD

Bronto was killed because he posted screenshots of his role (how accurate they were is disputable, obviously). He was killed because he incurred Moose's wrath. Greo was legitimately lynched by the town.

Not 'sly', but 'ly' http://www.beaconlearningcenter.com/WebLessons/Suffixly/default.htm

None.

Dec 10 2008, 4:09 pm payne Post #359

:payne:

Huh... I still don't get it xD
(Damn snow, g2g outside now :'( )

None.

Dec 10 2008, 4:51 pm Moose Post #360

We live in a society.

Quote from NudeRaider
Wait so I don't misunderstand it, we can vote and lynch a person this night?
No, there is no lynch. I would have asked for voting to start when I reopened the topic if there was a lynch.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 10 2008, 4:57 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2041 >
  Back to forum