Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia X
SEN Mafia X
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 25 2008, 4:49 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1741 >

Dec 8 2008, 2:26 am Dapperdan Post #281

Whether or it is faked is a moot point. Moose, as an admin, can check anyone's pm box that he wants to, thus veryifying any claims.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:27 am stickynote Post #282

I change my vote to Brontobyte for the previously stated reasons.
Quote from Brontobyte

I'm obviously not mafia... Let's see who will still retain their vote towards me. :><:

I still vote Greo

Why is the clock on his computer say 10:51 pm and Epoch's shout say 11:39 pm?

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:28 am A_of-s_t Post #283

aka idmontie

Quote from Dapperdan
Whether or it is faked is a moot point. Moose, as an admin, can check anyone's pm box that he wants to, thus veryifying any claims.
He's already done so to my knowledge. :P

Maybe we should change our lynch sincehe's going to die anyway?

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 8 2008, 2:28 am Brontobyte Post #284

Quote from stickynote
I change my vote to Brontobyte for the previously stated reasons.
Quote from Brontobyte

I'm obviously not mafia... Let's see who will still retain their vote towards me. :><:

I still vote Greo

Why is the clock on his computer say 10:51 pm and Epoch's shout say 11:39 pm?

When I was "out and about" gallivanting in my car, I didn't have the time, nor did I care to change the DLST on SeN.

Quote from Dapperdan

All that picture shows is my role. I didn't break the rules. The rules state that you can't commit the act of asking for ones role.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:33 am Dapperdan Post #285

Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from Dapperdan

I know he has.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:33 am Brontobyte Post #286

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from Dapperdan

I know he has.

Why? I didn't break any rules.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:36 am MadZombie Post #287

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from Dapperdan

I know he has.

DEEP SIGH.

I guess their might be more then one person who will receive divine ass kicking. Greo bandwagon :crazy:

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:38 am A_of-s_t Post #288

aka idmontie

I change my vote to EZday.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 8 2008, 2:39 am Brontobyte Post #289

I still stand with Greo.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:39 am FatalException Post #290

Quote from Brontobyte
When I was "out and about" gallivanting in my car, I didn't have the time, nor did I care to change the DLST on SeN.
Quote from FatalException
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I'm changing my vote to Brontobyte. He's taking way more initiative than he ever did before (and he's just kind of being annoying now).

Hmm, interesting point..[/color]

I totaled my car last night, so I have all the time in the world to participate in SeN Mafia.
You started making a ton of interpretations on 5 December, which is obviously before last night. Got something to hide?

Also, you REALLY don't need to post at all to say that you aren't changing your vote.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:41 am Brontobyte Post #291

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I'm changing my vote to Brontobyte. He's taking way more initiative than he ever did before (and he's just kind of being annoying now).

Hmm, interesting point..[/color]

I totaled my car last night, so I have all the time in the world to participate in SeN Mafia.
You started making a ton of interpretations on 5 December, which is obviously before last night. Got something to hide?

Also, you REALLY don't need to post at all to say that you aren't changing your vote.

I didn't have to work that night. Listen, I'm a Townsperson. We have already established that. Everyone who votes for me to be lynched is just doing it out of spite of my interpretations.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:43 am FatalException Post #292

We haven't established that you're a townsperson. We have established that you're trying to be devilesk, and that's not working out for you, which is part of the reason that you're getting lynched. You've tried to tell us that we've established that you're a townsperson, and argument by repetition is a logical fallacy (fallacies, something you forgot to mention while you tried to be devilesk).

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:47 am Brontobyte Post #293

We haven't established that you're a townsperson. We have established that you're trying to be devilesk, and that's not working out for you, which is part of the reason that you're getting lynched. You've tried to tell us that we've established that you're a townsperson, and argument by repetition is a logical fallacy (fallacies, something you forgot to mention while you tried to be devilesk).

You can compare me to whomever you want. I'm me and nobody else. devilesk used good tactics when I was in Mafia 7. You can't call me an impersonation of him, well, because he can't play mafia. Is now a bad time to state that Greo has not posted ANYTHING for quite some time. He was last online today at about 3pm. He has not defended himself once... Just throwing that out there.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:50 am A_of-s_t Post #294

aka idmontie

Maybe he has a life?

I change back to Brontobyte.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 8 2008, 2:50 am Hitok1r1 Post #295

Quote from Brontobyte
Is now a bad time to state that Greo has not posted ANYTHING for quite some time. He was last online today at about 3pm. He has not defended himself once... Just throwing that out there.

Wouldn't a mafia member usually defend themselves? That's quite suspicious either way.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:51 am Moose Post #296

We live in a society.

"... and they debated for hours on end. Brontobyte went off for a bathroom break. While he was washing his hands as a gentleman should, a giant boot descended from the heavens and crushed Brontobyte into teeny-tiny little pieces. After a few minutes, everyone got back together and continued debating over who should be lynched..."

** DAY ONE PART TWO **
Please continue. All who were voting for Brontobyte may change their votes. The normally scheduled lynch shall take place.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Greo :: payne
Vi3t-X :: Greo
TassadarZeratul :: NerdyTerdy
cheeze :: Greo
Oyen :: payne
Echo :: stickynote
stickynote :: NerdyTerdy
DT_Battlekruser :: NerdyTerdy
Zycorax :: NerdyTerdy
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: NerdyTerdy
FlyingHat :: Brontobyte
DrunkenNoodle :: Echo
NudeRaider :: NerdyTerdy (6)
MadZombie :: Greo
Epoch :: Greo
Dark_Marine :: Greo
Hug a Zergling :: Greo (6)
FatalException :: Brontobyte
Echo :: Brontobyte
Phobos :: Brontobyte
Deathman101 :: Brontobyte
Doodan :: Brontobyte

NerdyTerdy :: |)ark_ssj9kevin
A_of-s_t :: EzDay281

Abstain*: WoAHorde, EzDay281, Hitok1r1
*both implied or formal, but deserved.

Posted (but I'm not impressed): Paravin., Darkling

24 of 31 votes.
29 of 31 posted.
Day end: Sometime tomorrow. (Monday)

Dec 8 2008, 2:53 am Brontobyte Post #297

Well it was nice knowing you...

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:54 am Conspiracy Post #298

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
"... and they debated for hours on end. Brontobyte went off for a bathroom break. While he was washing his hands as a gentleman should, a giant boot descended from the heavens and crushed Brontobyte into teeny-tiny little pieces. After a few minutes, everyone got back together and continued debating over who should be lynched..."

Damnit Moose. You made me lose $10. I was betting on a ban hammer.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 2:55 am A_of-s_t Post #299

aka idmontie

I knew it.

I change my vote to Greo.

Personal GitHub
TwitchTV

Dec 8 2008, 2:56 am FatalException Post #300

Vote goes back to FlyingHat.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1741 >
  Back to forum