Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Puzzle Topic
The Puzzle Topic
Nov 17 2008, 1:04 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18

Dec 9 2008, 3:57 am Vi3t-X Post #341

Quote from NudeRaider
The Horror-Ride

You sit in a car, driving with constant speed. Left of you there's a hill side, on your right is a fire truck driving alongside. Right in front of you there's a pig galoping, larger than your car and a few metres behind you, just above ground level, there's a helicopter chasing you.

What do you do to safely escape this situation?
Stand up.

None.

Dec 9 2008, 4:02 am NudeRaider Post #342

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Jumping out of the car could be potentially dangerous.

And no, fatal. It's a special helicopter with very short rotor blades.
Also its not a wall to your left, but a steep slope, more like a cliff. Sorry if I used the wrong word.

Dec 9 2008, 4:49 am MillenniumArmy Post #343

Regarding Nude's puzzle.

Going straight will get you owned by the pig.
Going left will get you uphill slightly, but probably not enough to escape the blades of the chopper. This really depends on the steepness of the hill.
Slowing down will get you chopped up by the blades.

Going right into the firetruck however... drive head on into the side of the firetruck near the rear wheels. Do this as "normally" (as in perpendicular to the side of the truck) as you can. And based on physics If you do this carefully and correctly, you will rotate the body of the truck towards in a counter clockwise direction, thus having the firetruck either: run into the hill, get smashed by the pig, or get chopped up by the blades. In turn you may lose control of your car and swerve off to the road somewhere on the right, but it's better than the other three consequences.

None.

Dec 9 2008, 6:37 am NudeRaider Post #344

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Uhm lol... I think I still haven't made myself clear. My dictionary offers another word for it: Descent.
Meaning on your left it goes DOWNwards.

Okay MA, nice try but none of these can be considered safe.

I think you guys take it too literally. It's a trick question.

Dec 9 2008, 12:14 pm MadZombie Post #345

Answers:
1)You dont
2) u speed up and honk the horn and the pig just moves over or something. idk something along the lines of honking the horn.
3) u speed up so much you hit the pig who is so fat and huge will soften the crash, the helicopter can pass over you but not the pig so it flies up. Who gives a shit about the fire truck, it just keeps going straight.

None.

Dec 9 2008, 1:23 pm Devourer Post #346

Hello

@Nude

I was at a festival some time ago, and there was a carousel, it has a Pig, cars and, ofcourse, helicopters
so... you may are on a carousel?

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 9 2008, 2:12 pm NudeRaider Post #347

Devo, you're always answering the riddles you already know... its no fair.
It seems these american guys never heard of that one (It's pretty common in germany).
Could have been a lot of fun until they get it.

Thx for being lame once again...

Dec 9 2008, 2:12 pm Devourer Post #348

Hello

Quote from NudeRaider
Devo, you're always answering the riddles you already know... its no fair.
It seems these american guys never heard of that one (It's pretty common in germany).

Thx for being lame once again...

I did not know that -.-
it was pure guessing man
shut up

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 9 2008, 2:20 pm NudeRaider Post #349

Btw. the correct solution would have been:

You honk a lot, yell at the pig and wink to the firetruck driver. When they all stop you step out of the carousel.

Dec 9 2008, 10:05 pm ForTheSwarm Post #350

A better answer would be: you wake up.

None.

Dec 9 2008, 10:14 pm EzDay281 Post #351

... I've never seen a helicopter on a carousel before. Dx

None.

Dec 9 2008, 10:19 pm Vi3t-X Post #352

Well, Europe and North America have different tastes. Canada is a mix of both. :|

None.

Dec 9 2008, 10:25 pm Pigy_G Post #353

Oh it was already anwsered... I liked my anwser better :(

None.

Dec 9 2008, 10:26 pm Vi3t-X Post #354

Its a caousel, everything moves at constant speed.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18
  Back to forum