Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Oct 30 2008, 1:52 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 718 >

Nov 2 2008, 5:06 am Conspiracy Post #81

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Greo was the one using the magnetic field, not the mafia.

Understood. Greo pressed the button, activiating the electromagnetic field.

I don't know if Greo makes sure his clues are only projected onto the actual mafia or not, but I usually try to assume that unless I know otherwise.

YAY! Someone who has flawed logic like me. What would be the point of ONLY putting clues in there vs. mafia? If that was true, then we would be misinterpreting things all the time... Look at last game, 2 towny deaths in a row.

None.

Nov 2 2008, 5:11 am HailFire Post #82

Quote from name:Epoch

I don't know if Greo makes sure his clues are only projected onto the actual mafia or not, but I usually try to assume that unless I know otherwise.

YAY! Someone who has flawed logic like me. What would be the point of ONLY putting clues in there vs. mafia? If that was true, then we would be misinterpreting things all the time... Look at last game, 2 towny deaths in a row.

Nah, that was just clever scapegoating on mine and lil-Inferno's part (HaZ was inactive most nights) / really stupid townies. :bleh:

None.

Nov 2 2008, 5:12 am Conspiracy Post #83

Quote from HailFire
Nah, that was just clever scapegoating on mine and lil-Inferno's part (HaZ was inactive most nights) / really stupid townies. :bleh:

True... but... They also pointed out the most OBVIOUS clues vs. Shocko n Me.

None.

Nov 2 2008, 5:14 am Ultraviolet Post #84

Quote from name:Epoch

If you project clues onto the victims things become ambiguous. But you either just worded that sentence oddly or are somewhat stupid. The point of only putting clues in vs mafia is so that you don't mislead the town by pointing clues towards innocent townspeople. I really hope that was just poor wording.

Nov 2 2008, 5:17 am Conspiracy Post #85

Adamant on your belief I see? Well, no changing a closed persons mind now.

None.

Nov 2 2008, 5:22 am Greo Post #86

There are two types of clues in this world: The ones I make and the ones you make. That's all I have to say about that.

None.

Nov 2 2008, 5:23 am Conspiracy Post #87

Quote from Greo
There are two types of clues in this world: The ones I make and the ones you make.

Now the question is, are you sick enough in the head to make some clues point to townies, but you wouldn't say that because it could compromise the game.

None.

Nov 2 2008, 5:26 am Greo Post #88

Quote from name:
Quote from Greo
There are two types of clues in this world: The ones I make and the ones you make.

Now the question is, are you sick enough in the head to make some clues point to townies, but you wouldn't say that because it could compromise the game.
I make only clues against Mafia. As to clues against townies, those are either *rarely* made by me (such as if the Mafia are on the brink of losing) or created by the townspeople (and mafia!).
Yes, there will always be a clue or something that somehow will point to an innocent person. If there wasn't, this would be a rather easy game, don't you think?

None.

Nov 2 2008, 5:32 am Phobos Post #89

Are you sure about that?

I vote for Epoch. God, I hate first days.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 2 2008, 5:52 am by Phobos.

this is signature

Nov 2 2008, 5:36 am HailFire Post #90

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Night ends with a posted report of the killings and other actions that may have taken place. The killing reports include "subtle" clues identifying the mafia -- as well as red herrings to throw you off. Clues may be taken from anywhere - anything and everything is fair game. All sorts of information is up for grabs, including usernames, signatures, avatars, profiles, the way the clue is written itself, etc. Generally, some or all clues are revealed at the end of the game.

None.

Nov 2 2008, 5:37 am Ultraviolet Post #91

Quote from Greo
Quote from name:
Quote from Greo

I make only clues against Mafia. As to clues against townies, those are either *rarely* made by me (such as if the Mafia are on the brink of losing) or created by the townspeople (and mafia!).
Yes, there will always be a clue or something that somehow will point to an innocent person. If there wasn't, this would be a rather easy game, don't you think?

As Moose put it:

[19:14] Moose: You can swing stuff towards almost anyone
[19:14] Moose: You of all people should know that

Quote from HailFire
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Night ends with a posted report of the killings and other actions that may have taken place. The killing reports include "subtle" clues identifying the mafia -- as well as red herrings to throw you off. Clues may be taken from anywhere - anything and everything is fair game. All sorts of information is up for grabs, including usernames, signatures, avatars, profiles, the way the clue is written itself, etc. Generally, some or all clues are revealed at the end of the game.

Note that while he says they may be taken from anywhere, he doesn't really mention personality as a basis for clues.

Nov 2 2008, 6:08 am Conspiracy Post #92

as well as red herrings to throw you off. Clues may be taken from anywhere - anything and everything is fair game. All sorts of information is up for grabs, including usernames, signatures, avatars, profiles, the way the clue is written itself, etc. Generally, some or all clues are revealed at the end of the game.

Everything in bold is something that says pretty much everything can be used as clues.

Note that while he says they may be taken from anywhere, he doesn't really mention personality as a basis for clues.

He does mention it, its called 'etc.'

None.

Nov 2 2008, 6:54 am Greo Post #93

You guys are looking into clues so hard, it's almost as though I'm Mini Moose 2707.

None.

Nov 2 2008, 6:59 am Phobos Post #94

Are you sure about that?

I find it funny

this is signature

Nov 2 2008, 7:12 am HailFire Post #95

In short: Personality evidence seems like a long shot, so I wouldn't rely on it.

Behavioral evidence is supportive; Don't lynch people based on it alone.

Best shots; clues from official posts/relating to online presence (Namely SEN), not IRL.

None.

Nov 2 2008, 3:41 pm Generalpie Post #96

Staredit Puckwork

Time for my clue interpretations. (lol first collapsable box)

Collapsable Box

I'm still reading through all the clues. Untill i have more, i'll Abstain.

None.

Nov 2 2008, 5:07 pm lil-Inferno Post #97

Just here for the pie

How exactly is coloring a common word a clue interpretation?

Nov 2 2008, 5:13 pm Phobos Post #98

Are you sure about that?

lil-inferno wins

this is signature

Nov 2 2008, 6:05 pm ClansAreForGays Post #99

Quote from Greo
DEERWHALE - On Night X, if not already dead, this role is activated and becomes an invincible god of death. The Deerwhale may only be killed by the Mafia if the Mafia focus all their kills on him, or through a lynch. The Deerwhale may 'maim' a person once per night, killing them before any Mafia hits are executed. The Deerwhale does not know he is a Deerwhale until it is activated.
ROFL

Nov 2 2008, 6:15 pm NudeRaider Post #100

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from lil-Inferno
How exactly is coloring a common word a clue interpretation?
shhhh give him time. He's still reading through it. :P

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 718 >
  Back to forum