Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia II: Zerg Rush Kekeke ^_^;;
Speed Mafia II: Zerg Rush Kekeke ^_^;;
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 3 2008, 12:30 am
By: Lingie
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 713 >

Oct 3 2008, 6:48 am Demented Shaman Post #81

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
The same could be said of you, devilesk. You present no logic. You are encouraging voters to not vote logically. I ask why someone votes the way they did and you make a reference to mafia 8, which you previously referenced as being full of false arguments provided by me. I fail to see how you would explain a question as a false argument. I simply would like him to justify his reasoning, so as to prove that he actually has reasoning.
No. No. No. No. I wouldn't and didn't. I've already done that, refer to the convo.

None.

Oct 3 2008, 6:54 am Ultraviolet Post #82

Yes you would, and yes you did. Don't flatly deny things that are clear as day. All you do is pretend like you have a valid point without actually presenting anything, and randomly tell people to refer to things without any specific references. I shouldn't be surprised that Shocko has closed his mind to anything I have to say, but when the alternative is you, it is slightly surprising.

Oct 3 2008, 6:57 am KrayZee Post #83

For some reason, I'm thinking Speed Mafia I is better than Speed Mafia II despite nubs lynching me. Speed Mafia I was clean and simple, Speed Mafia II... what just happened?

None.

Oct 3 2008, 6:58 am Ultraviolet Post #84

Quote from KrayZee
For some reason, I'm thinking Speed Mafia I is better than Speed Mafia II despite nubs lynching me. Speed Mafia I was clean and simple, Speed Mafia II... what just happened?

There was a mayoral election. :P

Oct 3 2008, 7:04 am Oyen Post #85

Hmm...I recall Devilisk sending me a few pms that broke my trust in his mafia-finding abilities....
However, I also don't want to vote for NerdyTerdy, since his arguments rarely have to do with any clues/evidence...
If either of them turn out to be a mafia member, then as mayor, they would cause havok.

I change my vote to Echo. He's smart enough to be an average skilled mayor, and stupid enough to be a horrible mafia member.
No offense, Echo. :ermm:

None.

Oct 3 2008, 9:10 am Paravin. Post #86

Oyen has a point. I vote Echo.

None.

Oct 3 2008, 11:26 am Ultraviolet Post #87

Oyen is wrong, actually. Echo is just as capable of boning us as mayor, if he's mafia, as either me or devilesk are. Does anyone even read my posts?

Oct 3 2008, 11:28 am Vi3t-X Post #88

I'm an evil citizen and will not vote.
...until you give better campaign speeches.

None.

Oct 3 2008, 12:29 pm Greo Post #89

OH MANS THERES SO MUCH DRAMA COMING FROM NERDY AND DEVILESK!

VOTER :: MAYOR CANIDATE
------------------------------------
NerdyTerdy::Devilesk
Shocko::Devilesk
Oyen::Devilesk
omginbd::Nerdy
Dark_Marine::Nerdy
Oyen::Echo
Paravin::Echo

7/26 votes cast.
Currently winning: Devilesk (3)
Day end: <18 hours.

@Echo: Sorry for misspelling the gun :(

None.

Oct 3 2008, 1:31 pm Oyen Post #90

I didn't know I could vote for 2 people :lol:
Shouldn't it be a 3-way tie?

None.

Oct 3 2008, 2:14 pm NudeRaider Post #91

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I think both Nerdy and Devilesk are right. They both have no point.
Having such a big and silly discussion does not make them competent imo.
So I will vote neither of them.

Also I don't know or trust Echo well enough to be willing to vote for him.
He didn't even present a proper case.

I just wish Dan was more active. Then I'd vote him.

Well since there are no convincing candidates for Mayor, I will offer my services to the town by running for Mayor.
I played quite a few games and - since this was an issue in Speed Mafia 1 - I got enough time to check the topic a few times a day. That way I would be able coordinate the special roles fairly well.

Btw. why hasn't anyone even tried clue interpretation? We cannot afford to vote a Mafia into office, no matter his skill.
I will present what I found shortly... Here it is:

Quote from Greo
Anticlimax. That was the one and only word that could describe the unexpected and yet unsurprising explosion in the town square of Lingtown. The lone Mafia had survived, preparing for the town's psycho to let loose a barrage of explosions, and within a week, began to restart his family once more. The town had more important issues, such as who would replace the great mayor Darkling as Mayor of the city. The Mayor was more than just a title, and held a nice amount of power within the city, and thus it was a long honored tradition for the Mayor to execute a single person on his election. The Mafia knew of this tradition, and was prepared to take that Mayor spot for themselves.

A group of potential nominees and their followers had met in the town hall within the city, and held a meeting to elect their next mayor. "The Mayor is a hero," MegaMoose7202, MiniMoose's twin brother had stated to the audience. "And I hope that you great people choose your vict- I mean, mayor, wisely."

"If only that were the case," a man spouted from behind the podium, quickly bringing out a knife and slicing MegaMoose7202's neck, bleeding him out for the kill. It was Greo, who hadn't bothered to conceal his own identity in order to kill the brother of a distant god. "Looks like this election's over. I'm the mayor this time, and none of you louts can stop me."

"Except for me!" A voice cried from the far corner of the room. Darkling had already brought out a Smith and Weston, and fired at the potential Mafia. Simultaneously, Greo flung a single knife, but both weapons missed. Darkling, one of the boondocks, had dashed through the crowd, dropping his own weapon and pulling out a knife just in time to counter Greo's other. The two fought like two Spanish swordsmen, as they eventually made it back onto the stage. "My name is Darkling. You killed my father. Prepare to die," the boondock said. At that exact moment, the two had exchanged blades, with Greo and Darkling both stabbed in the chest.

The townspeople were troubled. They couldn't allow this chaos to ensue any further than here, and thus it was time to hurry and bring a stop to it before it could even start. It was time to elect their mayor, and now.

** DAY ONE START **

Eye catchers:
Anticlimax - I found so many ppl this could point to, that its almost useless. Maybe we can check it later when some ppl have died.
Hug_a_Zergling: Title - Lover is the opposite of Fighter (kinda) -> anti
lilInferno: Title - litte and inferno exclude each other -> anti
Signature - A LoveLess person would do the opposite of share and care -> anti
NerdyTerdy: Avy - I assume he doesn't wear the crooked cross because he's in favor of Nazis, but against them -> anti
HailFire: Title - A Spy wouldn't admit he is one.
Echo: Title - SEN and Hate is a contradiction. On SEN we all love each other, don't we? :P
Sig - There's no SileNt Echo -> Anticlimax
Kaias: Title - denial -> anti

barrage
TassadarZeratul: Avy - Missile turret -> Missile barrage
shocko: Name - if you're hit by a barrage you'll be shocked
Devilesk: Sig - DTBK fires a laser barrage at Moose

Mayor - This is repeated so f***ing often, it has to mean something. Greo never tried to replace it with leader or something. - Or it's again a major red herring...
Devilesk: Name
KraZee: Sig - Politian -> Mayor
Echo: Sig - G.W.Bush - Politian -> Mayor

Hero - Well, quite general so it could as well mean nothing
Dark_Marine: Avy - some RE hero?
Generalpie: Avy - Homer as superhero
TassadarZeratul: Name - Archon hero
Echo: His sig displays some sort of hero. Megaman or something
Kaias: Avy - Hero/Main Character of Halo

Smith and Wesson - Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ...
Echo: Post #49 -> He's a gun fan :P

Spanish swordsmen - Pretty weak
Nerdy: Sig - Espeneo -> Spanish

Oh and one note about the game itself: I agree, Speed Mafia 2 seems to be too complicated.
I liked the simplicity of SM1, thats why I signed up.
Nothing against interesting new roles like the hacker, but maybe limit special roles to 3-4 different ones and most importantly: NO MAYOR. Just slows down the game unnecessarily.
Apart from that: Good Job Greo and Ling. You did well considering this was your first time running the game. (But pls more subtle clues this time - yeah I can imagine how difficult it is, but it's the most important part of the game)

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Oct 3 2008, 3:43 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: sorted out typos

Oct 3 2008, 3:46 pm InsolubleFluff Post #92

I'm upset that you TRIED to make a clue against me :(

None.

Oct 3 2008, 4:06 pm NudeRaider Post #93

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from name:Shocko
I'm upset that you TRIED to make a clue against me :(
Yeah I know, some of the clues are not very convincing, but someone had to make a start. You're welcome to post your own interpretations.

If nobody posts anything, then what should we base our decisions on?

Oh and before I forget: Ofc I vote for me as Mayor. ;)

Oct 3 2008, 5:20 pm Echo Post #94

Echo: Post #49 -> He's a gun fan
That doesn't count! I mentioned it after the clue!

Anyways, I can promise you I am not mafia, but the only thing you can do is either trust me or distrust me. Vote for me as mayor, I will guarantee you that I am definitely not mafia. I am bizzaro Obama.
Chance! Yes we can! Yes we can!

None.

Oct 3 2008, 5:38 pm Oyen Post #95

Here's some more possible clues:

"If only that were the case," a man spouted from behind the podium, quickly bringing out a knife and slicing MegaMoose7202's neck, bleeding him out for the kill
Devilisk's signature shows a "Moose" being killed. Coincidence? Perhaps....

They couldn't allow this chaos to ensue any further than here, and thus it was time to hurry and bring a stop to it before it could even start.
These are probably clues, although there are quite a few people that have Avys dealing with chaos. And the "Time to hurry" and "Stop before it starts" could also be clues.

"Except for me!" A voice cried from the far corner of the room
Doodle77's signature has a link to a mp3 file at the far upper right corner and far lower right corner....Suspicious....

Well, that's all I got. I didn't see anything implying nude people or raiders, so....

I CHANGE my vote to NudeRaider.

Oct 3 2008, 5:42 pm Fisty Post #96

Interpretation!

Smith And Wesson's base is in Springfield, by looking this way, I can see that a few things could be derrived from this:

First off, NerdyTerdy's Avatar would widely be considered Nazi, and, look at that, a Springfield was a sniper rifle used in WWII.
Secondly, Springfield is the home of a show we all know and love, the Simpsons. Generalpie's avatar features the Simpsons, does it not?

For now, I vote Generalpie to lynch.

None.

Oct 3 2008, 5:42 pm NudeRaider Post #97

Quote from Echo
Echo: Post #49 -> He's a gun fan
That doesn't count! I mentioned it after the clue!
Lol, calm down. That was a joke.

However, the other 3 clues not...

Oct 3 2008, 5:48 pm Oyen Post #98

Quote from name:Deathman101
Interpretation!

Smith And Wesson's base is in Springfield, by looking this way, I can see that a few things could be derrived from this:

First off, NerdyTerdy's Avatar would widely be considered Nazi, and, look at that, a Springfield was a sniper rifle used in WWII.
Secondly, Springfield is the home of a show we all know and love, the Simpsons. Generalpie's avatar features the Simpsons, does it not?

We aren't voting to lynch someone, we are voting for mayor. When the mayor is chosen, he will decide who to lynch first.
So, just say:
"I will vote for whoever promises to lynch Generalpie when elected".
Then all the candidates can try to get your vote by making false promises that they will lynch Generalpie if elected.

Ahh, just like a real election.

None.

Oct 3 2008, 5:50 pm Fisty Post #99

Quote from Oyen
Quote from name:Deathman101
Interpretation!

We aren't voting to lynch someone, we are voting for mayor. When the mayor is chosen, he will decide who to lynch first.
So, just say:
"I will vote for whoever promises to lynch Generalpie when elected".
Then all the candidates can try to get your vote by making false promises that they will lynch Generalpie if elected.

Ahh, just like a real election.
=/ I had a feeling that was the rule, haven't played since ML was up. So yeah...

None.

Oct 3 2008, 6:11 pm InsolubleFluff Post #100

I personally didn't know we had to look for clues in that first post, I thought it was just the start of the story, since the Mafia didn't do a hit and nobody was lynched, so I was questioning as to how we get clues from that O.O

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 713 >
  Back to forum