Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Who's cuter?
Who's cuter?
Sep 20 2008, 9:17 pm
By: Ultraviolet
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >

Polls
Who is cuter?
Who is cuter?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Rinoa 28

80%
None.
Selphie 7

20%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 35 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Sep 21 2008, 12:59 am Lingie Post #41

Rikku was my favorite in 10 and 10-2. D: 8 was my favorite as well.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 21 2008, 1:04 am Centreri Post #42

Relatively ancient and inactive

Seriously. Can we PLEASE stop talking about this? Who the hell cares? More importantly, why? They're generic, unrealistic video game characters with almost the same structure. Her 'antics' are completely fictional, created by some guy by his computer. This is even lower then knowing everything there is to know about actors - at least those are real.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 1:06 am Ultraviolet Post #43

Quote from Centreri
Seriously. Can we PLEASE stop talking about this? Who the hell cares? More importantly, why?

Obviously we do. You aren't required to post in this topic, and if your posts are going to continue like this I'd suggest you don't post in it.

Sep 21 2008, 1:06 am Lingie Post #44

..Obviously, the voters cared enough to vote, and there is some discussion.

And I'd say, because this is Null, and this topic fits here, I think we have the right to it. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you get to run in and flame it.

Sep 21 2008, 1:17 am Centreri Post #45

Relatively ancient and inactive

Obviously we do. You aren't required to post in this topic, and if your posts are going to continue like this I'd suggest you don't post in it.
You know where you can stick that suggestion. :rolleyes:

..Obviously, the voters cared enough to vote, and there is some discussion.

And I'd say, because this is Null, and this topic fits here, I think we have the right to it. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you get to run in and flame it.
The 'discussion' is off-topic. Almost everyone except you two who posts picks neither of the two. People talk about how this is the worst final fantasy, pick something from other video games, or post about how astounded they are that you care (no, I'm not the only one). That is not discussion. As for the poll, you already finished finding out 'what the people want'.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 1:31 am Lingie Post #46

This is what we want, and respectivly, you'd want what you would want am I right? Don't criticize us for what we like, and rather find a creative solution to abide by it. We haven't caused a problem, so my suggestion to you would be to ignore this topic, if you don't enjoy it, and or can support it further.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 21 2008, 1:37 am by Darkling.

Sep 21 2008, 2:12 am Madroc Post #47

After looking at the first post, the black haired chick no fing contest. What a waste of hairspray on the second chick.

After looking at the second post, I think I want to change my vote (not sure)

None.

Sep 21 2008, 2:18 am Ultraviolet Post #48

Quote from Madroc
After looking at the first post, the black haired chick no fing contest. What a waste of hairspray on the second chick.

After looking at the second post, I think I want to change my vote (not sure)

There's more pictures of Rinoa, which I didn't post simply because I figured there would be no competition and it would be unnecessary.

Sep 21 2008, 2:42 am ClansAreForGays Post #49

Quote from chuiu
Way to talk about the worst Final Fantasy.
FF8 is probably the single greatest video game experience I have ever had. Anyone who has bothered to play past the fire cavern will agree with me when it is the best or second best Final Fantasy (I would say video game period).

Rhinoa wasn't ridiculously good looking and I hurts seeing most fan art of her exaggerate her instead of just staying true.

Sep 21 2008, 2:44 am Ultraviolet Post #50

Quote from name:
Quote from chuiu
Way to talk about the worst Final Fantasy.
FF8 is probably the single greatest video game experience I have ever had. Anyone who has bothered to play past the fire cavern will agree with me when it is the best or second best Final Fantasy (I would say video game period).

Rhinoa wasn't ridiculously good looking and I hurts seeing most fan art of her exaggerate her instead of just staying true.

She was just incredibly cute. And I loved her personality, like that's the kind of girl I wish I would get a chance to date. *sigh*

I'd have to agree with you on the best game thing too, I loved the storyline, and the gameplay was pretty awesome. One issue is that it was way too easy, but meh. There's always playing with no junctions to make it harder on yourself ;)

Sep 21 2008, 2:46 am MasterJohnny Post #51

I never played any FF but Rinoa is so hawt!

I am a Mathematician

Sep 21 2008, 2:47 am Echo Post #52

You can tell he never had a girlfriend before.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 2:50 am Ultraviolet Post #53

:(

Sep 21 2008, 2:51 am Echo Post #54

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Not you babe :blush:

None.

Sep 21 2008, 2:52 am Ultraviolet Post #55

Quote from name:
Not you babe :blush:

Yay :D <3

Sep 21 2008, 2:57 am chuiu Post #56

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Anyone who has bothered to play past the fire cavern will agree with me when it is the best or second best Final Fantasy (I would say video game period).
I know a lot of 'anyone's that would strongly disagree with you, me included. Sorry but all of the final fantasies are significantly better than 8, I can't really name one I wouldn't rather play instead. And as for the 'best' one that would probably be Final Fantasy 7, though I would say Tactics but that's not really a Final Fantasy.

I'd have to agree with you on the best game thing too, I loved the storyline, and the gameplay was pretty awesome. One issue is that it was way too easy, but meh. There's always playing with no junctions to make it harder on yourself ;)[/color]

The gameplay was the worst aspect of the game and it was one of the easiest Final Fantasies I would agree with you on that. 2 minute long summons and the fucking junction and draw systems really killed the fun for me. Also the main character was fucking emo and I hated him the entire game. First FF where I wanted to remove him from my party just because of how lame he is. The storyline was average, it doesn't stand out in my mind when I think of FF story lines (Tactics, 6, 7, 9 were great stories).

None.

Sep 21 2008, 3:02 am Echo Post #57

Razma and Delita is hawt.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 3:05 am Ultraviolet Post #58

Quote from name:
Quote from ClansAreForGays
Anyone who has bothered to play past the fire cavern will agree with me when it is the best or second best Final Fantasy (I would say video game period).
I know a lot of 'anyone's that would strongly disagree with you, me included. Sorry but all of the final fantasies are significantly better than 8, I can't really name one I wouldn't rather play instead. And as for the 'best' one that would probably be Final Fantasy 7, though I would say Tactics but that's not really a Final Fantasy.

I'd have to agree with you on the best game thing too, I loved the storyline, and the gameplay was pretty awesome. One issue is that it was way too easy, but meh. There's always playing with no junctions to make it harder on yourself ;)[/color]

The gameplay was the worst aspect of the game and it was one of the easiest Final Fantasies I would agree with you on that. 2 minute long summons and the fucking junction and draw systems really killed the fun for me. Also the main character was fucking emo and I hated him the entire game. First FF where I wanted to remove him from my party just because of how lame he is. The storyline was average, it doesn't stand out in my mind when I think of FF story lines (Tactics, 6, 7, 9 were great stories).

The gameplay itself wasn't bad, imo. There were, however, a few flaws in the design. Mainly that it encouraged sitting around for 3 fucking hours just to stock up on magic. The summons were annoying too, but I loved the idea behind junctions. Squall wasn't emo, he was just introverted. I might have a particular affinity for him because he strongly reminds me of myself, but meh. And Squall was certainly not one of the lamest FF characters. Tidus (from X) was a fucking homo, and Vaan (from XII) was also gay as shit. Like I said previously, I really connected with the Squall character because of all of similarities I saw to myself.

Sep 21 2008, 3:11 am chuiu Post #59

Alright I agree Tidus (was annoying as fuck) and Vaan (was retarded) were equally poor main characters.

As for sititng around drawing for 3 hours ... I used a heavy object and a turbo controller and played Homeworld or did homework.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 3:16 am Lingie Post #60

Squall was the guy who was the natural leader, but didn't want to be a leader. Internal conflict is a beautiful thing.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >
  Back to forum