HalfDead
Sep 16 2008, 5:24 am
By: Neptune
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Sep 17 2008, 3:45 am Neptune Post #21

Quote from stickynote
You have an idea about using pillars to obstruct vision. How about destructible pillars? You can destroy them to increase your vision. But because of something wierd about the mansion, they reappear soon after.
I like the shotgun. :D

lol, not so sure about that one. But yeah, shotgun works nice against groups of zombies.

None.

Sep 17 2008, 4:12 am Jack Post #22

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Using the zerglings to make the zombies slower would actually make a cool effect, because zombies are slow anyway. I suppose too late now to change though...:((

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 17 2008, 4:25 am Neptune Post #23

Quote from name:zany_001
Using the zerglings to make the zombies slower would actually make a cool effect, because zombies are slow anyway. I suppose too late now to change though...:((

Not really, But I also want the game to be challenging.

None.

Sep 17 2008, 4:28 am Madroc Post #24

Yeah it would be very easy to make them slower now. Maybe there could be a "switch" or "toggel" or something that makes them fast? I think that is a cool idea by zany.

Just an idea.

Edit Who is Bioject?

None.

Sep 17 2008, 5:08 pm Neptune Post #25

Quote from Madroc
Yeah it would be very easy to make them slower now. Maybe there could be a "switch" or "toggel" or something that makes them fast? I think that is a cool idea by zany.

Just an idea.

Edit Who is Bioject?

I'm Bioject@useast and West but i play on east mostly.

None.

Sep 17 2008, 8:08 pm Conspiracy Post #26

Man, credit isn't given where credit is due now a days I guess.

Anyway, nice system :P Im here to help you when you need help.

None.

Sep 17 2008, 11:09 pm Neptune Post #27

Quote from name:Epoch
Man, credit isn't given where credit is due now a days I guess.

Anyway, nice system :P Im here to help you when you need help.

What do you mean by that? -_-

None.

Sep 21 2008, 7:58 pm Pigy_G Post #28

Bioject I hate you for making this, I was making a zombie map and now mine looks like crap :(, THANKS ALOT.

Jk lol, Good luck.

None.

Sep 21 2008, 11:11 pm Neptune Post #29

Quote from Pigy_G
Bioject I hate you for making this, I was making a zombie map and now mine looks like crap :(, THANKS ALOT.

Jk lol, Good luck.

lol.. sorry! :P

None.

Sep 22 2008, 12:19 am stickynote Post #30

Suddenly, a good idea came to me. On certain terrain, like floor tiles, for example, your footsteps are louder, and zombies that are further away can hear you and go after you.

None.

Sep 22 2008, 3:35 am Neptune Post #31

Quote from stickynote
Suddenly, a good idea came to me. On certain terrain, like floor tiles, for example, your footsteps are louder, and zombies that are further away can hear you and go after you.

not a half bad idea, actually. But I may need several sounds for each tile.. and i'm trying to put a limmit on sounds for dl purposes

I might add some aggro system where running or shooting builds this up, and zombies are more likely to come after those who are doing these types of things than those who are hiding or not moving. Depends how much I got done before the deadline.

thanks for that idea.

None.

Sep 26 2008, 2:35 pm Pigy_G Post #32

How's the map coming? Can't wait to play, tell me if I can help at all.

None.

Sep 28 2008, 3:20 pm Neptune Post #33

Quote from Pigy_G
How's the map coming? Can't wait to play, tell me if I can help at all.

The map is coming along just fine though I'm having technical difficulties. This project was supposed to be mine and Epoch's aka Friut, and he's really not doing anything to the map every time I ask him to do something he says "I need motivation to work", so he's really not doing his part. And now he's apparently grounded and so I'm on my own, ..and I fear the deadline.

How can you help? Are you any good with trying to glitch maps? perhaps I could use you as a tester to try and glitch the map. I want the game glitch free.

None.

Sep 28 2008, 3:35 pm Vi3t-X Post #34

I helped debug that Speed Snipers map... I want in. :lol:

None.

Oct 1 2008, 1:06 am FooFighters Post #35

Bio, why are you making more and more projects that you are working on?
What happened to RE 2?

None.

Oct 1 2008, 5:13 am Pigy_G Post #36

How can you help? Are you any good with trying to glitch maps? perhaps I could use you as a tester to try and glitch the map. I want the game glitch free.

Sure, I found lot's of stuff in RE: One. Probably Can find stuff in Half Dead... Plus I want to play it :P!

None.

Oct 3 2008, 2:40 am Neptune Post #37

Quote from FooFighters
Bio, why are you making more and more projects that you are working on?
What happened to RE 2?

Is there a limit to how many maps a person can make?

None.

Oct 3 2008, 3:19 am stickynote Post #38

He can abandon projects for a fresher, newer idea, and then go back to RE 2 later. I, and I'm sure lots of other people at SEN, have abandoned lots of maps, and began a new project.

None.

Oct 3 2008, 5:06 am Pigy_G Post #39

You're always friggin afk bioject. How am I supposed to bug test!!

None.

Oct 4 2008, 4:06 am FooFighters Post #40

Quote from stickynote
He can abandon projects for a fresher, newer idea, and then go back to RE 2 later. I, and I'm sure lots of other people at SEN, have abandoned lots of maps, and began a new project.

True... i have nothing more to say about it, i just wanted to see RE 2 in Bioject's eyes...
This game sounds fun... Cant wait to play it

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum