Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: How Smart is your city?
How Smart is your city?
Sep 14 2008, 7:56 am
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Sep 15 2008, 2:06 am FatalException Post #21

:}
Quote from KrayZee
Quote from MillenniumArmy
damn you krayzee
gg
no u
Quote from rockz
http://www.forbes.com/2008/02/07/solutions-education-smartcities-oped-cx_apa_0207smartcities.html
I'm 19 to your 24 MA.

I don't agree with any of these rankings, especially considering the way NC is setup (the Triangle is probably the smartest place in the nation due to Duke, UNC, NCSU, and various other colleges). On top of that, I think Seattle is the undisputed #1, but they ALL lack some serious common sense for being so close to an ACTIVE VOLCANO.
Hey, it's not like they knew back in the 1800's. By the time we figured it out, it was kinda too late to pack up and move out. Besides, at least we aren't on a HUGE ASS FAULT LINE. :bleh:

None.

Sep 15 2008, 10:25 am Fierce Post #22

#6 Charlotte NC

I don't live close enough to it though so I'm not considered in there lol.

None.

Sep 15 2008, 11:25 am BeDazed Post #23

And the korean and russian people too.

(and yes centreri, echo is korean. I have proof of it on my facebook)
Stop being racially biased. Echo is only one Korean out of millions. And I don't think you're alot smarter than russians, no they outsmart you. I can say this because you deliberately imply this racially biased(low intelligence) kind of reaction toward koreans and russians.

None.

Sep 15 2008, 12:25 pm Echo Post #24

Quote from BeDazed

Stop being racially biased. Echo is only one Korean out of millions. And I don't think you're alot smarter than russians, no they outsmart you. I can say this because you deliberately imply this racially biased(low intelligence) kind of reaction toward koreans and russians.
MillenniumArmy was joking. Too much lies around the internets.

None.

Sep 15 2008, 6:57 pm lil-Inferno Post #25

Just here for the pie

Quote from MadZombie
I live in Newjersey, nuff said.

:ego:
This.

Sep 15 2008, 9:20 pm Centreri Post #26

Relatively ancient and inactive

/amazed. Well, the Russians in Brooklyn are probably pretty dumb, but I'd say they're better then most chinamen in NYC, and probably better educated then other minorities. :rolleyes: You guys have like five times the population but lag forty years behind in technology.* OOH, OWNED.

Quote from @MA
And I don't think you're alot smarter than russians, no they outsmart you.
I agree wholeheartedly.

*Miltary technology, at least. China copies almost all of its designs from old Soviet planes. Planes are a great example. A veeeeery suspicious similarity between Chinese Chengdu's and Russian Sukhois and Mikoyans. Getting better with the J-10, but still uses Russian components.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 15 2008, 9:31 pm by Centreri.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 1:34 am MillenniumArmy Post #27

Quote from BeDazed

If you haven't realized by now, I always play around with Echo and Centreri like this.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 1:55 am Doodle77 Post #28

lawl, New York came in 32nd

lol, 82% of people in East Los Angeles didn't go past high school

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:02 am Centreri Post #29

If you haven't realized by now, I always play around with Echo and Centreri like this.
It deeply offends me every time :dontgetit: . I'm getting depressed and suicidal. My race is inferior! AGH!
lawl, New York came in 32nd

lol, 82% of people in East Los Angeles didn't go past high school
Californians. What did you expect? They're all rednecks. Or movie stars. Whichever one, they never went past high school.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:03 am FlyingHat Post #30

Quote from Centreri
Californians. What did you expect? They're all rednecks. Or movie stars. Whichever one, they never went past high school.
I resent that.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:04 am KrayZee Post #31

Quote from Centreri
Californians. What did you expect? They're all rednecks.
Rednecks? Do you even know what a redneck is? And San Francisco is #2 in the rankings, and all of San Francisco is part of California...

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:11 am Centreri Post #32

I resent that.
Good. However, you accept it, so GO ACT STUPID.
Rednecks? Do you even know what a redneck is? And San Francisco is #2 in the rankings, and all of San Francisco is part of California...
You're really not good at this sarcasm thing, are ya'? I used to live in California. Nice place. We had a pool in the apartment complex - many, actually. Better then NY in that aspect, at least. A redneck is one with a red neck, or, to put it in other words, one who works outside doing manual labor. They have no sense of sarcasm and are generally very dumb-like.

Egh. Why do I always have to defend my point of view against people without sarcasm detectors :(. They only cost like $10. Don't be cheap.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:16 am KrayZee Post #33

That doesn't sound like sarcasm at all, especially on text. If anyone is typing sarcasm on typing, one example would be saying "Thanks a lot" to a person that made it worse for them.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:16 am FlyingHat Post #34

Quote from Centreri
I resent that.
Good. However, you accept it, so GO ACT STUPID.
You're really not good at this sarcasm thing, are ya'? I used to live in California. Nice place. We had a pool in the apartment complex - many, actually. Better then NY in that aspect, at least. A redneck is one with a red neck, or, to put it in other words, one who works outside doing manual labor. They have no sense of sarcasm and are generally very dumb-like.

Egh. Why do I always have to defend my point of view against people without sarcasm detectors :(. They only cost like $10. Don't be cheap.
Sorry, us rednecks are living it pretty hard, so don't blame us when we're cheap.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:20 am Centreri Post #35

That doesn't sound like sarcasm at all, especially on text. If anyone is typing sarcasm on typing, one example would be saying "Thanks a lot" to a person that made it worse for them.
You know me well enough to guess when I'm being serious and when I'm not. I don't make serious generalizations when they include SEN members.

Sorry, us rednecks are living it pretty hard, so don't blame us when we're cheap.
Cheap rednecks :crazy: .

Just in case you're NOT being sarcastic, I was. Take no offense. Pl0x.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:21 am KrayZee Post #36

Well you're bad at sarcasm when you're typing. :|

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:23 am MillenniumArmy Post #37

It's very hard to tell sarcasm via text medium. Using the right smileys should help (using the wrong ones make it worse :P)

California is my second favorite State. I want to go to a good engineering grad school there. The only problem is that my city is just too nice and is one of the fastest growing cities out there. And that everything is so damn expensive in CA. Granted the income may be a bit higher, but not by much. My 4.1k Sq.ft. house costed us like $500k but in CA it'd be like 2 million :crazy:

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:25 am Centreri Post #38

Yeah, I had a really good time in California. I lived near one of those big cities (Golden Gate Bridge... I don't know anything about Californian landmarks/cities now). Big apartment complex, NEEDED a car to get around, though. And the elementary schools were annoying as hell. But, hey, the apartment complex had pools in it! Awesome in the summer. Neither New York or New Jersey have as many pools. That you can just go outside and jump into water :(.

My sarcasm is, I think, easy to find. I rarely take offense and try not to give it to random SENners. I don't think it's hard to figure out I was joking when I said everyone in California's a redneck.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 2:29 am KrayZee Post #39

Quote from Centreri
I lived near one of those big cities (Golden Gate Bridge... I don't know anything about Californian landmarks/cities now)
San Francisco. :-_-:

There are hardly any 'rednecks' in California.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 3:34 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #40

Quote from Hug A Zergling
No Canada? :|
They didn't even make the bottom of the list. :bleh:
(perfect sarcasm/joke notation lol)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum