Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: In The Admiral's Service: Legends of Doack
In The Admiral's Service: Legends of Doack
Sep 13 2008, 8:35 am
By: IskatuMesk
Pages: < 1 2 3 49 >

Sep 15 2008, 12:27 am Fisty Post #21

Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from IskatuMesk

'Nother Undead ship.
sex
I wouldnt wanna sit on that.

None.

Sep 15 2008, 2:29 am A_of-s_t Post #22

aka idmontie

Quote from name:Deathman101
Quote from A_of-s_t
Quote from IskatuMesk

'Nother Undead ship.
sex
I wouldnt wanna sit on that.
I would.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Sep 15 2008, 7:25 am IskatuMesk Post #23

Lord of the Locker Room

You want some more info, huh? Very well...

This is the Artemes, the smallest Undead battlecruiser. In MFTG specs, it's around 1,300km in length. Its shiny energy-metal gives hint to its innate toughness. It is an artillery ship built around four plasma driver cannons and a Superheavy Plasma Torpedo Cannon. Its attack state allows it to shower enemy forces in plasmafire generally a long time before they can enter their own engagement range, but it suffers from lacking a truly reliable frontal weapon, instead relying on the slow AoE damage of the plasma torpedoes to hurt larger targets. It is a little faster than the other Undead battlecruisers but can't outrun smaller Confederate ships.

The Fear is the single most powerful ship in the entire game. It is well over the size of a star and has enough beam cannons to take on an entire fleet solo. Although it cannot fire on targets standing on top of it (it will be fucking huge), it has a long range and a randomized Berserk attack that will fire non-stop for about 20 seconds. This ship will be considerably high in both cost and supply demand.

Until now the Undead have seriously lacked in smaller ships. The Gygias, Hydra, Gorgon, and others will fill this hole. This Gygias attacks with two plasma cannons and has a Dread cannon, similar to the Gryphon's, to boot. Like all Undead, it is less durable, but faster than Confederate equivelents.

The Hydra corvette fires a spinning bouncing swastika that has a chance to explode on any given impact, consuming the projectile and dealing 6x damage. It attacks very fast and does only moderate damage, but the ship itself is very quick.

/e

Experimentation.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 15 2008, 11:14 am by IskatuMesk.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Sep 15 2008, 12:08 pm IskatuMesk Post #24

Lord of the Locker Room

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 15 2008, 12:20 pm by IskatuMesk.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Sep 15 2008, 8:48 pm Pandut Post #25

I'm just a fish

Those ships are HORNY :P

None.

Sep 15 2008, 9:37 pm IskatuMesk Post #26

Lord of the Locker Room

So as it turns out I just wasted about two hours trying to get the small plasma torpedo to work when all I needed to do was add a single wait before the sigorder

yeah getting back in gear is fucking annoying

Sep 15 2008, 9:50 pm A_of-s_t Post #27

aka idmontie

Quote from IskatuMesk
So as it turns out I just wasted about two hours trying to get the small plasma torpedo to work when all I needed to do was add a single wait before the sigorder

yeah getting back in gear is fucking annoying

Awesome effect. Did you make it in PsP?

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Sep 15 2008, 9:55 pm IskatuMesk Post #28

Lord of the Locker Room

they are from d2 and handled in psp

Sep 16 2008, 1:58 pm SubFocus Post #29

This mod is going to kick my ass. Can't wait.
Love the ship designs. It's a shame you can't really see the full detail on some of them.

None.

Sep 16 2008, 11:00 pm IskatuMesk Post #30

Lord of the Locker Room

Warship analysis; Confederate Xenon Battleship

The Xenon Battleship is a basic foundational build of the Xenon Project's capital-class hull. An early introduction into the fleet, soon following the frigates, these battleships are considerably smaller than Kaloth equivelents but boast supreme moderate-range and close-range engagement capabilities. Sporting a wide variety of MSD-issue equipment, including the fearsome Quantum-Magna directional energy beam cannons, the XSC class warship is the Xenon Project's first super capital class vessel. Available to players immediately upon constructing a Capital facility, the XSC requires a moderate amount of Narcotics and Coffee in exchange for impressive standing power and significant short-burst AoE capabilities. Its primary role is to deal with enemy frigates and destroyers, and it can also go toe-to-toe with battlecruisers and battleships of equal class. The XSC benefits highly from upgrades, especially in upper-end combat where its traditional weapons are not effective against super-heavy armor. With upgrades, the XSC's true power is brought to bear as one of the most fearsome battleships in the entire sector.

The XSC bears powerful sensors granting it the ability to detect cloaked opponents. It is vulnerable to fighter swarms, dedicated anti-capital weaponry, and multiple opponents who use micro to dance out of its AoE. It is not recommended to use these ships alone under any circumstances. They best compliment frigates with their strong standing power and bursty damage spikes.

Sep 17 2008, 12:54 am IskatuMesk Post #31

Lord of the Locker Room

More Xenon Project corvettes,

^ fusion corvette; AoE burst damage and support, slow fire

^ Laser corvette, strong single-damage

^ Missile corvette, fast-attack long-range missile spam, effective against fighters and corvettes when upgraded.

/e

Missile frigate

/e

Beam Frigate

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 17 2008, 4:34 am by IskatuMesk.

Sep 17 2008, 11:25 am SubFocus Post #32

WOW
I am impressed.
I like these ships like 100 times more than the Undead ones.

None.

Sep 17 2008, 12:34 pm Devourer Post #33

Hello

Great models...
at one picture the big red and blue [stormlike] explosion... is it an abbillity or a death-animation?? [forgot to quto :P]

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Sep 17 2008, 1:56 pm IskatuMesk Post #34

Lord of the Locker Room

That's an effect that can be used for either, but it'll probably be used in Undead weapons.

/e

Liquid Fusion Frigate

And the refurbished Enfocer II

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 17 2008, 3:42 pm by IskatuMesk.

Sep 17 2008, 9:42 pm IskatuMesk Post #35

Lord of the Locker Room

If you need to absolutely positively kill every motherfucker in the galaxy, there is no substitute!

The DensuKii II, "Omega"-class battleship is a Supership, an advanced weapons platform positively bristling with massive weaponry. At over 20k km in length, the Omega dwarfs lesser ships and bears six enormous Enforcer III fusion delivery platforms in addition to enough beam cannons that if you were to observe it firing without eye protection you would instantly have eye cancer. Although the Omega is less durable than the Azaan and Alpha, it has superior firepower in the form of a tremendous volley that utterly obliterates smaller ships and viciously rapes larger ones. It also has advanced sensors. It is a straight-up slugfest warship, but it is very difficult to maneuver.

Hint - Computer players are capable of cloaking the Omega.

Sep 17 2008, 9:48 pm Fisty Post #36

Quote from IskatuMesk

If you need to absolutely positively kill every motherfucker in the galaxy, there is no substitute!

The DensuKii II, "Omega"-class battleship is a Supership, an advanced weapons platform positively bristling with massive weaponry. At over 20k km in length, the Omega dwarfs lesser ships and bears six enormous Enforcer III fusion delivery platforms in addition to enough beam cannons that if you were to observe it firing without eye protection you would instantly have eye cancer. Although the Omega is less durable than the Azaan and Alpha, it has superior firepower in the form of a tremendous volley that utterly obliterates smaller ships and viciously rapes larger ones. It also has advanced sensors. It is a straight-up slugfest warship, but it is very difficult to maneuver.

Holy shit that's the best one yet.

None.

Sep 17 2008, 9:55 pm Kaias Post #37

Quote from IskatuMesk

Whoah, that's a little much

None.

Sep 17 2008, 10:11 pm IskatuMesk Post #38

Lord of the Locker Room

There is never too much my friend.

/e

Kaloth Battleship

Model based on Albion

I've wanted a model for this ship for over 8 years back when I used the gundam century one in SYC II and recently-ish I made my own, now it's finally going to be used in starcraft

also,

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 18 2008, 12:31 am by IskatuMesk.

Sep 18 2008, 2:51 am GoD_oF_Rp Post #39

o_O these models are ... words cannot explain these ... how the crud you do this? i cant draw a BC let alone a stick figure

None.

Sep 18 2008, 3:12 am HailFire Post #40

Omega Cruiser is made of rape and win.

Can't wait for the mod to be done; are the Mafia(?) getting overhauled as well?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 49 >
  Back to forum