Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Assistance > Topic: Looking for a bit of iscript assistance
Looking for a bit of iscript assistance
Aug 27 2008, 7:09 pm
By: Mantis  

Aug 27 2008, 7:09 pm Mantis Post #1

Hey all, for those of you who don't know me I am the creator of Ascension of Duran. I am currently working on a sequel, but could use a bit of help. In my long absence from modding I forgot how to edit iscript (I wasn't that great at it anyway). I already have the graphics and I believe the animations that are going to be used. I just need them in the right places and such. Its only for a few units, won't take much time, and I'll give you a cameo in the campaign or something if you want. I'll post a few screen shots for those of you that want to see something of the project.

Heres some screen shots from the first map:

Mission Briefing:

Initial Attack on a lightly guarded Dominion outpost:

Attack on the first main Dominion base:

I placed all these drones in this exact manner so it looks like the Infested Command Center is a resource depot.

Skirmish at the final Dominion base:

None.

Aug 28 2008, 12:31 am Da_Fenix Post #2

sorry :-( , i would if i could

but those backrounds are SWEEEET!!!
cant wait till a release the first 1 was awsome, whats the new plot must be somthing to to with that infested cammand center

None.

Aug 28 2008, 12:32 am Da_Fenix Post #3

crap wrong botton :flamer:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 28 2008, 1:56 am by Da_Fenix.

None.

Aug 28 2008, 12:36 am Mantis Post #4

Actually the infested command centers lead into a 2nd map which I have mostly terrained but haven't triggered yet, basically you get units in 4 corners of the map and have to work togeather to slowly move your way in to the center of the map. Why? Hai infested ghosts!

Plot is duran finishes up a few things for kerrigan then starts distancing himself from her in order to focus on his own experiments with the hybrids. The timeline is a bit fuzzy in the first one on where exactly things happen during brood war, and I hope to clear that up.

Oh and if you liked the zerg background, you'll love the terran and toss one ^^

None.

Options
  Back to forum