Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Survivor whatever number
SEN Survivor whatever number
Jul 21 2008, 3:00 am
By: dumbducky
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Jul 21 2008, 5:42 am Doodan Post #21

His words were not in the best of taste, I agree, but you stooped far lower by spamming and flaming in return. That's why you had a bunch of your mafia posts deleted and you were fined in the first place. As I said, if you still find fault with those actions, you have a right to complain to the admins about it.

None.

Jul 21 2008, 5:45 am Lingie Post #22

You're taking his side, basically. How nice of you. He started it, and he posted malicious things about me and my brother. My comments were nowehere near as bad.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 21 2008, 5:52 am ClansAreForGays Post #23

Sign me up, I really don't care about my minerals as I have more than enough.

Jul 21 2008, 6:16 am DT_Battlekruser Post #24

If I'M flaming, I'm not the only one.

Then you've earned nothing more than being 'not the only one' punished, too.

The last time I checked, this topic was titled 'SEN Survivior', not 'Bitch about Doodan and his actions'. Make a topic in feedback if you feel capable of registering a complaint in an orderly and mature manner. Other than that, I'm pulling invisible rank and telling you to all shut up. All of you. You're the reason our upstanding members left.

I mean it. Shut up.

None.

Jul 21 2008, 2:40 pm Greo Post #25

Quote from name:devilesk
I'm not paying because of the mineral fee. Fuck that.
Yeah, especially since a lot of us don't have more than -50 minerals. Or for me, infinite minerals.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 21 2008, 4:20 pm by DT_Battlekruser.

None.

Jul 21 2008, 8:25 pm Corbo Post #26

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from A_of-s_t
I guess I'll join if dumbducky makes it look more professional. You know, maybe actually putting a number? And getting rid of "unauthourized", "RAWR", and maybe actually placing people in some order? Just make it look fucking professional instead of some piece of garbage. And with people already arguing with each other, maybe I don't even want to play anymore.

BTW, its not money you incompetent moron, its a vitrual mineral system to make some fun out of posting.
You know, the RAWRZ! ^_^ monster was part of SeN survivor in other editions. I don't know it had a function but I pretty much think that it was for people that didn't want to vote for someone so they voted RAWRZ. I believe the RAWRZ monster won once :P

Quote from name:Darkling
Besides, it wasn't your argument anyways. Who the fuck are you again?
Who are YOU?

fuck you all

Jul 21 2008, 8:51 pm JaFF Post #27

Advice for Darkling: If you think someone flamed you, don't stomp to their level by replying. And don't talk about it in other threads, because it's totally irrelevant. And don't call others [insert insulting word here]. There are far more elegant ways to piss someone off that do not incorporate flaming or trolling. Once you master those ways, you will be able to have revenge on everyone that mistreated you atleast once and unleash your fury upon them by masterfully crafted and executed, bitter and anger-filled jokes and phrases. With enough anger in your heart and parience in your thoughts, you shall humiliate those who once humiliated you.
[/some good advice]

In all seriousness - chill. Don't let disputes @ SEN get you frustrated.

@dumbducky:
Perhaps allow people with disabled minerals to join? I'd like to play this. It's kinda unfair - your attitude towards the mineral system should not influence your posting...

None.

Jul 21 2008, 8:54 pm Doodan Post #28

Make a nice shiny picture of a trophy for the winner with "You're Winner!" on it.

None.

Jul 21 2008, 9:10 pm Excalibur Post #29

The sword and the faith

FUCK YES, SIGN ME UP!

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jul 21 2008, 9:19 pm The Great Yam Post #30

I have no mins. I will have to pass unless it is wavered.

I always lost these things in the first couple of rounds anyways, because people hate me.

Though I think I did well in one where I was off for about a week. =P

None.

Jul 21 2008, 10:02 pm Phobos Post #31

Are you sure about that?

Sign me in for position number 13 in tribe B.

this is signature

Jul 21 2008, 10:37 pm dumbducky Post #32

To the no-funners, if you can find someone else to pay for you, you can play. Echo seems to be generous, ask him. The sooner the slots fill up, the sonner it starts.

Also, Doodan made a valid point about the number of people. I only had 40 people because I thought that was how many the last one had. Also, there will be a trophy custom made for the winner, so I can't make it yet.

Moose's inbox is full, so I can't contact him. If a staffer would be kind enough to make a topic in the staff forum, it would be appreciated.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 21 2008, 10:45 pm by dumbducky.

tits

Jul 21 2008, 11:20 pm Echo Post #33

I'm paying for The Great Yam.

None.

Jul 21 2008, 11:33 pm Lingie Post #34

Quote from JaFF
Advice for Darkling: If you think someone flamed you, don't stomp to their level by replying. And don't talk about it in other threads, because it's totally irrelevant. And don't call others [insert insulting word here]. There are far more elegant ways to piss someone off that do not incorporate flaming or trolling. Once you master those ways, you will be able to have revenge on everyone that mistreated you atleast once and unleash your fury upon them by masterfully crafted and executed, bitter and anger-filled jokes and phrases. With enough anger in your heart and parience in your thoughts, you shall humiliate those who once humiliated you.
[/some good advice]

In all seriousness - chill. Don't let disputes @ SEN get you frustrated.

@dumbducky:
Perhaps allow people with disabled minerals to join? I'd like to play this. It's kinda unfair - your attitude towards the mineral system should not influence your posting...

Its a good point, and good advice. But, the argument is over, don't worry about it for now.

As for me, if anyone is willing to pay for my entry fee, I'll love yeh forever. Srsly.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 21 2008, 11:41 pm Hitok1r1 Post #35

I would actually play this, yet I would not want to earn minerals nor borrow them from somebody. I remember the last SEN Survivor I was in.. such fun. :lol:

None.

Jul 22 2008, 12:56 am Echo Post #36

Hitl1r1 wants to play or no?

None.

Jul 22 2008, 1:06 am Hug A Zergling Post #37

#10 in Tribe B, plz.

None.

Jul 22 2008, 1:06 am A_of-s_t Post #38

aka idmontie

I will join. I'll send mins in later. I reall y dont care where I am or what tribe. Suprise me.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jul 22 2008, 3:17 am Hitok1r1 Post #39

Quote from Echo
Hitl1r1 wants to play or no?
I will play if you will give up your minerals to dumbducky. #7 for Tribe A.

Also, I am doing this for fun, and I want this survivor to function well. And if I win... well, I'll have dumbducky give the winnings to you. :lol:

None.

Jul 22 2008, 3:20 am Riney Post #40

Thigh high affectionado

I vant to plai, But I has no minerals ;(

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum