But uberena is so much fun. LuLZ

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 7 2008, 5:34 am Moose Post #662

We live in a society.

Überena doesn't have the Overmind heal anymore... :ermm:
And you said yes when I asked you if you recently played it!

I was toying with the idea of a "Stronghold" type of building. Let's say Templar Archives. With around 5000 HP or so (and definitely less than 75 armor), which will cost around 200 minerals. When it's complete and exists, your Temple is invincible. There is a max of one that can exist for each team at a time. If they build more, well... it blows up.

We could also have a buildable warp point for a teleporter in base, let's say Arbiter Tribunal. Imagine being able to lay that down and there's a fourth teleport beacon that becomes active and warps you to the building. Limit one on that too, of course. Dunno what we'd even want to make something like that cost, haha.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Nov 7 2008, 5:40 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Nov 7 2008, 6:37 am Riney Post #663

Thigh high affectionado

Shield generator yes, special teleporter, would it teleport spawns too or just heroes?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Nov 7 2008, 5:32 pm Moose Post #664

We live in a society.

Heroes. The other teleports don't affect spawns, why would this one?

Nov 7 2008, 6:32 pm ClansAreForGays Post #665

Quote from ClansAreForGays
The heal location for the botom temple needs to be larger, and extended lower so players can heal on all sides of it.
Turns out this was bunk, and echo was making stuff up for why he lost.

Nov 7 2008, 6:43 pm Lingie Post #666

How about turning the temple into a building that actually has shields, so it can regenerate over time?

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 7 2008, 7:17 pm Moose Post #667

We live in a society.

I highly doubt more than .1% of games come down to a difference of that amount of damage to the temple.

Nov 7 2008, 9:14 pm Lingie Post #668

Still, it would be nice to have.

Nov 8 2008, 12:16 am Biophysicist Post #669

Any chance of something besides the Civilian thing for leveling up? I don't want to know how many civs I lost because I moved them to the wrong building. Anything that can be hotkeyed and used without moving the "camera" up to that civ area... Maybe a Starport for everything except Obtain Money, and then a Nexus or Infested Command Center for Obtain Money? Or a Dropship/Shuttle/Overlord/hero Overlord: Unload units for upgrades? (I like this one the best.)

Just my two minerals.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 3:10 am Lingie Post #670

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Any chance of something besides the Civilian thing for leveling up? I don't want to know how many civs I lost because I moved them to the wrong building. Anything that can be hotkeyed and used without moving the "camera" up to that civ area... Maybe a Starport for everything except Obtain Money, and then a Nexus or Infested Command Center for Obtain Money? Or a Dropship/Shuttle/Overlord/hero Overlord: Unload units for upgrades? (I like this one the best.)

Just my two minerals.

Kinda like Rush, amirite?

Nov 8 2008, 4:30 am Alpr Post #671

That sounds way too complicated. The civs are fine the way they are.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 9:17 am Lingie Post #672

Quote from Alpr
That sounds way too complicated. The civs are fine the way they are.

Yeah, they work, but it sucks ass when you look away for one second to level up, and wind up dead. A more active level up system would be more complicated, but world help when you're a hotkey fanatic.

Nov 8 2008, 1:28 pm Vi3t-X Post #673

Hotkey areas on the map.
Spacebar your way home.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 9:41 pm Alpr Post #674

Personally I've never had that problem. That can only happen if you're extremely low hp, in which case you should have healed.

None.

Nov 8 2008, 10:53 pm Moose Post #675

We live in a society.

Eh, you shouldn't be spending civs at critical moments when you're in danger. And especially without checking your minimap at day. Soliders die on the field when they reload or fiddle with their armor at bad times.

I can, however, move civilians so they make more accurate selections at the correct buildings if you tell me which purchases are posing a problem.

Nov 9 2008, 1:40 am ClansAreForGays Post #676

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Eh, you shouldn't be spending civs at critical moments when you're in danger. And especially without checking your minimap at day. Soliders die on the field when they reload or fiddle with their armor at bad times.

I can, however, move civilians so they make more accurate selections at the correct buildings if you tell me which purchases are posing a problem.
Civs sent to the mana upg almost never move in close enough to the tiny location.

Nov 9 2008, 2:16 am Vi3t-X Post #677

Don't click on the building.

None.

Nov 9 2008, 2:41 am ClansAreForGays Post #678

Quote from Vi3t-X
Don't click on the building.
I know, but they still don't go far enough if you try sending more than 1.

Nov 9 2008, 3:58 am ClansAreForGays Post #679

After a lot of play testing, I'm fairly certain that warrior is unbalanced in ways almost rivaling v1.2 volt. I think either zealot speed should be an upgrade, or the dt upgrade damage should be put back down to +2. We never really had a good reason for making it +3 to begin with :/

Nov 9 2008, 8:33 am Lingie Post #680

Quote from ClansAreForGays
After a lot of play testing, I'm fairly certain that warrior is unbalanced in ways almost rivaling v1.2 volt. I think either zealot speed should be an upgrade, or the dt upgrade damage should be put back down to +2. We never really had a good reason for making it +3 to begin with :/

I agree with the speed, but the damage is fine in my opinion. If you going up against Assault, Corsair. Dark Mage, maelstrom. (It'll cut off the main damage factor, the zealot.) Volt, no shit.

Besides, you'd need to have extreme upgrades, and about max mana for the L2 skill to even be much of a threat, unless your opponent has put nothing into HP.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 32 33 34 35 36140 >
  Back to forum