Esponeo
Jun 27 2008, 2:23 pm
By: KrayZee
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 15 >

Jul 4 2008, 9:33 am Esponeo Post #241

Even I can't imagine the final outcome of this. But I have some pretty funny ideas.

Oh by the way I realized I may not actually be around tomorrow (on account of it being the 4th) so I figured I'd say this now. We were doing some 3v3 melee and needed a 6th so I invited some people until we ended up with Krayzee. Well things go bad right away when he cusses out my friend until he leaves the game. Once the game is over, Krayzee sends dozens of CCs and other buildings flying around the map so that it won't end. Well, we're all pretty stubborn so we hunt him down. We're yelling at him to leave and he starts talking some major shit, telling us we suck and all that nonsense. I figure I'll scare him into leaving by telling him I'll suspend him on SEN (a total abuse of power) if he doesn't leave. Well he starts talking about how this thread was pretty funny and how all these fucking idiots actually filled up ten pages. Pretty much he's fucking going on about how hilarious it is that he trolled everybody so fucking great and got me to waste so much time defending myself on these 'retard forums.' So yea, I'm pretty fucking pissed off. I storm on over here and suspend him for 1337 hours (pretty fucking funny). A piece of shit like that who is going to troll and then mock everyone for it deserves to be suspended. So yea, he succeeded in pissing me off and getting me to suspend him. He gave me pretty valid reasons to suspend him.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 4 2008, 10:12 am by Esponeo.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 10:30 am JaFF Post #242

You can't suspend him at SEN for what he did in Battle.net.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 1:38 pm KrayZee Post #243

Quote from Esponeo
Even I can't imagine the final outcome of this. But I have some pretty funny ideas.

Oh by the way I realized I may not actually be around tomorrow (on account of it being the 4th) so I figured I'd say this now. We were doing some 3v3 melee and needed a 6th so I invited some people until we ended up with Krayzee. Well things go bad right away when he cusses out my friend until he leaves the game. Once the game is over, Krayzee sends dozens of CCs and other buildings flying around the map so that it won't end. Well, we're all pretty stubborn so we hunt him down. We're yelling at him to leave and he starts talking some major shit, telling us we suck and all that nonsense. I figure I'll scare him into leaving by telling him I'll suspend him on SEN (a total abuse of power) if he doesn't leave. Well he starts talking about how this thread was pretty funny and how all these fucking idiots actually filled up ten pages. Pretty much he's fucking going on about how hilarious it is that he trolled everybody so fucking great and got me to waste so much time defending myself on these 'retard forums.' So yea, I'm pretty fucking pissed off. I storm on over here and suspend him for 1337 hours (pretty fucking funny). A piece of shit like that who is going to troll and then mock everyone for it deserves to be suspended. So yea, he succeeded in pissing me off and getting me to suspend him. He gave me pretty valid reasons to suspend him.
In reality, that's really pathetic. You brought me into a team where one asks "How do you build Battlecruisers" when I already reached the Starport Tech Tree, in which I simply didn't try at all. Of course, it was middle in the night, I was tired, I've been helping others in map making unlike you. Second of all, I multitask all the fucking time and you never hear me complaining. I watched the replay and unvisioned red, purple and white and it is sad to see you, player blue full with Carriers that hardly done any damage to me.

Oh and am I a troll? It's YOUR FAULT for randomly inviting to play a melee and bringing me into a lousy team whom I never knew either and it's YOUR FAULT for actually sucking so hard that you can't even suck it up. Come on, MindArchon called me ten years old and it can't take three people to eliminate a ten year for that fucking long. And like I said to you, I'm good at melee and why would I want to bother leaving so quickly?

You're ridiculous Shmidley, you're not in a win-win situation now are you?

Oh and Shmidley, I've taken harder insults and blows that are 100x worse than what I said to you. I can suck it all up and take it like an adult. Unlike you, you just had to suspend me from SEN. And it's not like I have ever, disobeyed the regulations of StarEdit Network, haven't I? You're two years older than I am, how you can be so stupid?

And one more thing, I only 'created' this topic because of my friend kept complaining to me in MSN. And there was only one reply I have ever done which was nearly off topic, yet I'm not surprised this topic had finally reached up to thirteen pages.

If you take my argument the wrong way, it completely reveals the ignorance in your personality who is just selfish.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 3:04 pm Falkoner Post #244

Whatever, the conflict is solved, you two can flame eachother over PM if you want, instead of trolling across this topic, which can now be locked.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 3:06 pm KrayZee Post #245

Quote from Falkoner
Whatever, the conflict is solved, you two can flame eachother over PM if you want, instead of trolling across this topic, which can now be locked.
Actually, I do not intend to. Obviously my post is an argument, not an aggressive flame. Sick and tired of him doing this, this and that.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 6:21 pm mikelat Post #246

Quote from Falkoner
It won't solve nothing, it'll just carry onto other parts of the board, might as well let them settle it here.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 6:24 pm KrayZee Post #247

No, I will not. My last sentence toward to him should prove that. I'm not willing to waste my time on something so ridiculous, especially that since he already knew what he is doing is wrong. He is only doing it for his own benefits and satisfaction.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 7:38 pm Hercanic Post #248

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

Cursing others out is distasteful, and getting pissed off over your teammate's skill is silly and immature (it's just a game, breathe some oxygen). I sympathize with your story, Esponeo (it might be good etiquette to leave a game when you know you've lost, but demanding someone leave a game is no one's right). If you knew it was an abuse of power when you made the idle threat, why did you allow your emotions to cloud your better judgement and actually make true on the promise? Even without intending to take action with such a coercion, you really shouldn't have made it either way. The threat alone is still an abuse.

KrazyZee was pissy and wanted to push your buttons. He accomplished just that. This is why #2 is so damn important.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 4 2008, 8:33 pm by Hercanic.

Jul 4 2008, 8:31 pm Esponeo Post #249

I had all this pretty well planned out. At first I took suspending you as a total joke, since regardless of how much of a troll you might have been I knew there was no way Moose was going to leave you suspended. It would take the alignment of the planets to get Moose to keep someone suspended from SEN. It wasn't until afterwards, seeing your reaction on SEN, that I started to take this seriously and it wasn't until then that I started to get pissed off. Any remaining doubts in my mind were soon washed away. And so it was easy to plan on the next ten steps. I had the truth on my side and an amazing conviction to see justice meted out. Only there is one small problem...

You are not a troll.

I was just looking through your posts Krayzee. They're all constructive. Yet, given the opportunity, you purposely acted like a huge asshole and tried as hard you could to convince me you were a troll. All of this in an environment where it was unlikely I'd keep any proof at that! Good show! Frankly I don't even know what should be done anymore. This is trolling on a whole new level. You pretended to be a troll just to fuck with me? Does.. that mean you should be suspended? I don't even know. This got extremely weird.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 8:49 pm KrayZee Post #250

Actually, I have told you before... :lol:... I immediately told you I can get very angry by a simple tiny little problem, and you didn't take that as a warning. Yeah, good job by inviting me to a melee game with a lousy team just to have yourself satisfied for the day. And that's not what I wanted at all. Congratulations, and as for the troll part, it was taken during midnight. I was tired, busy, multitasking, using both hands at once, doing multiple things at each hand, alt+tabbing every thirty seconds, what can you expect that would reflect my personality at the time? Then in the end, I'm not going get fed up just to lose into a randomly invited match. Hell no!

Ridiculous, pathetic, and what a waste of time.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 8:56 pm Esponeo Post #251

A waste of my time as well. In the future, when you get pissed off, don't joke around to being a troll to a moderator especially when you've already given them reason to suspect that to begin with.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 9:07 pm KrayZee Post #252

Quote from Esponeo
A waste of my time as well. In the future, when you get pissed off, don't joke around to being a troll to a moderator especially when you've already given them reason to suspect that to begin with.
Eh? Did I not joke around with MiniMoose2707 who happened to be an administrator of this website? He may have gotten fed up a bit but I'm sure as hell that he will never charge his actions upon me in the website. He only kicked me in that one game because I 'accidentally' killed someone and that only happened once. And to be honest, Shmidley..., it's not like it was a big deal compared to you. Yet again, another ridiculous argument by Esponeo.

None.

Jul 4 2008, 9:29 pm BiOAtK Post #253

Esponeo has extremely weak arguments. DON'T BAN ME FOR 1337 DAYS FOR POSTING!

None.

Jul 5 2008, 5:03 pm Moose Post #254

We live in a society.

Quote from KrayZee
He only kicked me in that one game because I 'accidentally' killed someone and that only happened once.
AHA! You are MiniDouche2707! BUSTED!

But, yeah, even if I knew who you were, I would have kept what happened on Battle.net there.

Jul 5 2008, 10:44 pm Brontobyte Post #255

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from KrayZee
He only kicked me in that one game because I 'accidentally' killed someone and that only happened once.
AHA! You are MiniDouche2707! BUSTED!

But, yeah, even if I knew who you were, I would have kept what happened on Battle.net there.

Good because with Esponeo's logic, if I pissed you off in a game or you lost for some reason, I would probably be root banned or something like that...

I think its really funny how Esponeo was a decent Global Moderator and now slowly messes up here and there, and then BAM, no MOAR gmod status. :lol:

THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS! :D

None.

Jul 5 2008, 11:54 pm KrayZee Post #256

He was never decent, he was only good when he left his account idle. Pretty much it.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 7:10 am InsolubleFluff Post #257

lol, i skipped like 20 pages, but it's funny to still see people ranting about this. However, to bring b.net related arguments to SEN in itself is a fault on your behalf, regardless of all those initial arguments, but, what would of been a real punishment, is locking you and krayzee in the void until you've solved everything.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:29 pm KrayZee Post #258

Quote from name:Shocko
lol, i skipped like 20 pages, but it's funny to still see people ranting about this. However, to bring b.net related arguments to SEN in itself is a fault on your behalf, regardless of all those initial arguments, but, what would of been a real punishment, is locking you and krayzee in the void until you've solved everything.
Apparently, he does not own either "Clan Oo" and "Op SEN" channels. Solar, Snipe and Jamal owns one while Clokr_ and Moose or Cheeze owns the other. How the hell can I go to the Void? And why? You'd rather want Esponeo keep on randomly locking topic with lousy redundant reasons? Yeah, get Blizzard involved to have me kept permanent in the Void, but even if they had get involved, I doubt I would ever be left in The Void.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 4:51 pm InsolubleFluff Post #259

It was a joke, but either you played along with it or are actually 10 as they accused, regardless, you just made me rofl.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 5:53 pm KrayZee Post #260

Quote from name:Shocko
It was a joke, but either you played along with it or are actually 10 as they accused, regardless, you just made me rofl.
...actually 10? Like I said before, it can't take three people to eliminate an actual ten year old who taunts them. I just played along and messed around. Why can't you just simply read than just post something sounding you skim through the entire thing?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 11 12 13 14 15 >
  Back to forum