SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 76 77 78 79 >

Sep 1 2008, 3:17 pm FlyingHat Post #1541

This is what happened:
The town didn't care.
Devilesk and a few others cared.
Devilesk and few others were eaten by mafia.

Mafia won.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 6:30 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #1542

I attached the only PM I received from Vi3t-X about votes; and I clearly said that this "playing strategy" would not be counted, and so did Moose when he replied in the topic.

Attachments:
mafia.png
Hits: 19 Size: 57.82kb

None.

Sep 1 2008, 7:43 pm JaFF Post #1543

Quote from name:50115530602226090
There were many times where I've called for the death of all 3 of them so when it comes down to all three of them as the final 3 it's not that easy to pick the right one. Especially when you have viet being incredibly stupid the whole game and DM being suspicious the whole game and the shitty clues which always accompany Ezday. Seriously, I looked back at the other mafia games and there are never any good clues for ezday.
Hence a solution: if he seems suspicious in any mafia game, kill him just in case. It's better to be safe than sorry. :P

None.

Sep 1 2008, 8:09 pm FatalException Post #1544

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Well acording to viet he pmed moose, could we see the pm?
Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Vi3t did not abstain in any manner that I saw, so unless there was some information that Moose saw and I didn't, the final vote tally is correct. Vi3t tried to justify a little earlier that his votes "didn't count" since they "weren't exact", but I clearly stated (as did moose), that posting "I vote X" in the thread while PMing "just kidding" does not retract your vote.
Quote from FatalException
You're dead too. Both of you.
Quit being butthurt. It's a game. :|
Seriously.

None.

Sep 1 2008, 8:45 pm Moose Post #1545

We live in a society.

Quote from name:Uncopyrightable
It has to mean something. Why would Moose place that in his topic post?
It's funny. I'm pretty sure it's been since before the game started, which mean I hadn't even rolled out the roles yet. I can't really plant clues against mafia when there are not mafia yet. :P

Quote from Vi3t-X
DM, I did PM Moose that I changed my vote, he even quoted it.
There's two problems in play here:

First, you know that all votes must be posted in the topic and that I would never take a vote in PM anyway. There is precedent because if you look through every game ever, every vote ever counted was posted in the respective topics. (exception of Elder votes, which are granted anonyminity) PM votes would also lead to several posts of the type that say "Wow, I never saw X vote for Y!".

You claim that I have quoted the post, going further to say that therefore I have somehow acknowledged it and validified the action. Definitely not the case, considering that my response to quote was a literal "What the fuck?" and told you that "You cannot render your vote invalid just because you say so."

If you had posted in the topic something about you going on vacation and that you abstain until then, that would be an entirely different story. But that simply isn't the case.

Sep 1 2008, 9:13 pm Symmetry Post #1546

Dungeon Master

I did that once as mafia, but in a less stupid way. I actually didn't vote. What you SHOULD'VE done is said something a long the lines of

"x should be lynched"

because you're not technically voting ;o

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 1 2008, 9:20 pm Brontobyte Post #1547

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
It's funny. I'm pretty sure it's been since before the game started, which mean I hadn't even rolled out the roles yet. I can't really plant clues against mafia when there are not mafia yet. :P

lolwut? I was talking about the "Over 9000" part... I have no idea what this has to do with that...

None.

Sep 1 2008, 9:51 pm MadZombie Post #1548

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from Echo
I knew EzDay was mafia. The only person I told was FarTy.

Yeah, I knew he was mafia too. Since like.. the beginning. The only person I told was him :P
LIER, you spoke to me, but i always thought you were a no good pedo...so i didn't trust you at the time :DDDD!

None.

Sep 1 2008, 10:24 pm Moose Post #1549

We live in a society.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707

lolwut? I was talking about the "Over 9000" part... I have no idea what this has to do with that...
And I'm telling you it's been there* (left that word out :P) since before the game started. Therefore, since it was there before I knew who the mafia were, how can it be a clue towards one of them?

Sep 1 2008, 10:26 pm FatalException Post #1550

It's the only way he can have fun in mafia, being God. :P

None.

Sep 2 2008, 12:51 am Riney Post #1551

Thigh high affectionado

Ok so Viet dies now, got it ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 6 2008, 10:54 pm Demented Shaman Post #1552

http://www.staredit.net/87970/

EPIC IDEA.

None.

Sep 6 2008, 11:01 pm FatalException Post #1553

I like it, but that would slow everything down a fair bit.

None.

Sep 6 2008, 11:03 pm Demented Shaman Post #1554

I like it, but that would slow everything down a fair bit.
Not if the people who run it step up their game. :><: Or we get a skilled person to join them.

Moose should be able to do it. He's got experience with Probert the Probe 1 2 and 3.

Also a template map could be made beforehand. Maybe set up the town or some of the basic game functions.

The map could also get its own big spotlight in the DLDB.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2008, 11:08 pm by Mayor.

None.

Sep 6 2008, 11:08 pm FatalException Post #1555

Well, it's just that it seems to me that making a little map out of the posts would take longer than just writing the posts themselves. Perhaps have it based on how much of a hurry everyone is in.

None.

Sep 6 2008, 11:09 pm Demented Shaman Post #1556

Well, it's just that it seems to me that making a little map out of the posts would take longer than just writing the posts themselves. Perhaps have it based on how much of a hurry everyone is in.
It wouldn't take that much longer. It's a movie map and it's not like there's going to be a lot going on. It would just be added to little by little for each day/night.

None.

Sep 7 2008, 2:14 am SiN Post #1557

That's a cool idea.
But how could clues be implemented?

None.

Sep 7 2008, 3:27 pm lil-Inferno Post #1558

Just here for the pie

Quote from SiN
That's a cool idea.
But how could clues be implemented?
The way they're implemented in regular Mafia, through text :-/.

Sep 12 2008, 6:41 pm Riney Post #1559

Thigh high affectionado

Start mafia 8 already ;O

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 12 2008, 8:08 pm lil-Inferno Post #1560

Just here for the pie

Start mafia 8 already ;O
This.