SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 45 46 47 48 4979 >

Jul 14 2008, 5:04 pm Greo Post #921

Quote from name:devilesk
Quote from Greo
Quote from Zell.
GREO - THE 4:20 CLUE, HE POSTED THE NUMBERS 20, 4, AND 24, BUT NOT 16 HIS NUMBER!, KIND OF A DICK TRYING TO FRAME THE ONLY GOOD TOWNIE DEVILISK, ORCS TRAVEL IN SWARMS,
k.

I'm voting Zell when his time comes.
You're dumb and Zell is too. Fuck, you're ALL dumb.
You got Doodle77 killed.

None.

Jul 14 2008, 5:14 pm Demented Shaman Post #922

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
Quote from Zell.
GREO - THE 4:20 CLUE, HE POSTED THE NUMBERS 20, 4, AND 24, BUT NOT 16 HIS NUMBER!, KIND OF A DICK TRYING TO FRAME THE ONLY GOOD TOWNIE DEVILISK, ORCS TRAVEL IN SWARMS,
k.

You got Doodle77 killed.
Haha, no. You're an idiot. You guys have been making stupid Doodle analyses from Day 1 and there are people that have been voting for him since Day 1. If anything I told you idiots to bandwagon someone else, but no one listened.

None.

Jul 14 2008, 5:33 pm Greo Post #923

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
Quote from Zell.
k.

You got Doodle77 killed.
Haha, no. You're an idiot. You guys have been making stupid Doodle analyses from Day 1 and there are people that have been voting for him since Day 1. If anything I told you idiots to bandwagon someone else, but no one listened.
And on Day 3, you made the clues point to him. Also, you voted for him too. I bet you changed your vote to make yourself look like a good guy. Hell, you could be Mafia playing the townies to vote other townies for lynching.

None.

Jul 14 2008, 5:55 pm A_of-s_t Post #924

aka idmontie

We need collapsable boxes >.> Devilisk's posts take up too much space when Im trying to browse for voting patterns...

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jul 14 2008, 6:20 pm EzDay281 Post #925

EzDay because he abstained on day 1, voted for Dapperdan on day 2, and abstained again on day 3
Behavioural analysis without studying the person's past behaviours = hard fail.
Now, I'm pretty sure that until this point no mafia would vote for another person that's mafia, but that's the only thing you can be sure of, and not that I mentioned it it we can't count on it any longer.
... that's one of the more obvious two-level tactics available, and is oft-mentioned during vote-browsings. Your mentioning it hasn't done anything, and you're now just trying to discredit no-less-plausible suspects.

None.

Jul 14 2008, 6:32 pm Demented Shaman Post #926

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
Quote from Zell.
k.

You got Doodle77 killed.
And on Day 3, you made the clues point to him. Also, you voted for him too. I bet you changed your vote to make yourself look like a good guy. Hell, you could be Mafia playing the townies to vote other townies for lynching.
No. I've never been a real doodle as mafia advocate, idiot.

Quote from EzDay281
EzDay because he abstained on day 1, voted for Dapperdan on day 2, and abstained again on day 3
Behavioural analysis without studying the person's past behaviours = hard fail.
Now, I'm pretty sure that until this point no mafia would vote for another person that's mafia, but that's the only thing you can be sure of, and not that I mentioned it it we can't count on it any longer.
... that's one of the more obvious two-level tactics available, and is oft-mentioned during vote-browsings. Your mentioning it hasn't done anything, and you're now just trying to discredit no-less-plausible suspects.
Oft-mentioned. Show me some previous examples of it, mr veteran mafia player.

And it's interesting how now you decide to show up and post.

Anyway, you're still useless.

None.

Jul 14 2008, 7:03 pm EzDay281 Post #927

Oft-mentioned. Show me some previous examples of it, mr veteran mafia player.
If it seems that anysignificantone other than you feels it necessary, then going through approximately ~5200 posts for it might be worth doing. But I doubt that.
And it's interesting how now you decide to show up and post.
Good for ye'.
Anyway, you're still useless.
Just like everyone else here thusfar, except for a single Boondock Saint/ and Doctor/shift, it seems.

None.

Jul 14 2008, 7:40 pm Phobos Post #928

Are you sure about that?

Quote from A_of-s_t
We need collapsible boxes >.> Devilesk's posts take up too much space when I'm trying to browse for voting patterns...
So I'm not the only one that thinks Devilesks says a lot without actually saying anything.
And I still don't get why you guys think I am Mafia =\

this is signature

Jul 14 2008, 7:58 pm Phobos Post #929

Are you sure about that?

If I don't talk it's because I don't have anything important enough to say, unlike what you do, which is to fill the town with shitloads of empty words.

this is signature

Jul 14 2008, 8:00 pm Greo Post #930

Quote from name:Hobos
Quote from A_of-s_t
We need collapsible boxes >.> Devilesk's posts take up too much space when I'm trying to browse for voting patterns...
So I'm not the only one that thinks Devilesks says a lot without actually saying anything.
And I still don't get why you guys think I am Mafia =\
No, I say a lot. You're just a dumbass.

And you're mafia because you're an inactive piece of shit townie.
I hope Mafia kills you tonight, then.

None.

Jul 14 2008, 10:32 pm HailFire Post #931

If I don't talk it's because I don't have anything important enough to say, unlike what you do, which is to fill the town with shitloads of empty words.
You're useless. Noob.

Quote from Greo
You were saying that to Dev or to me?
Devilesk.
You're dumb, stfu.

I think I'm starting to realize why Moose doesn't like you playing Mafia. :ermm:

:rip:

None.

Jul 14 2008, 10:34 pm Phobos Post #932

Are you sure about that?

Whatever. I really don't need to fall to your level.

More topic related, I think some of Zell's suspicions are right. Hmmm...

this is signature

Jul 15 2008, 12:02 am Lingie Post #933

Quote from Greo
Quote from Greo
Quote from Zell.
k.

You got Doodle77 killed.

Actually I got Doodle killed. AND HE DAMN WELL DESERVED IT. [emote]Is now resting at peace.[/emote]

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 15 2008, 12:42 am Moose Post #934

We live in a society.

Are we done, children? :rolleyes:

If we could avoid flame wars and posting with superfluous use of capitalization, that would be splendid for everyone involved. Thanks.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 15 2008, 12:50 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Jul 15 2008, 1:15 am Demented Shaman Post #935

SiN is mafia.

None.

Jul 15 2008, 1:27 am Echo Post #936

I'm dead this round. Lynch WoA-Horde2!!!

None.

Jul 15 2008, 1:35 am Demented Shaman Post #937

Quote from Echo
I'm dead this round. Lynch WoA-Horde2!!!
You're mafia.

Zell is mafia.

cheeze is mafia.

FatalException is mafia.

Kow is mafia.

None.

Jul 15 2008, 1:40 am Echo Post #938

No but I'm most likely to die this round. It will reveal that I'm not mafia. That 20 4 thing is stupid. I decrypted it myself. I wouldn't do it if I was mafia. Let's not forget I was the only one who was able to do it.

None.

Jul 15 2008, 1:49 am Demented Shaman Post #939

Quote from Echo
No but I'm most likely to die this round. It will reveal that I'm not mafia. That 20 4 thing is stupid. I decrypted it myself. I wouldn't do it if I was mafia. Let's not forget I was the only one who was able to do it.
Huh, what was your analysis again?

None.

Jul 15 2008, 1:51 am Zell. Post #940

Quote from devilisk
Then fucking quit and stop complaining. I went through EVERY SINGLE PAGE. i checked the clock at like 12 got off the computer at 5AM, the whole time i was on SEN. Devilisk your clue interpretations are based on "voting patterns" and such well fuck that I went through every page taking all the suspicious evidence, it didn't pin anyone specific. That list is actually based off of CLUES, not your psychological theories. If you've taken psychology you know that psychology is an EXPLANATION never an answer. Devilisk you fucking know im a townie so just quit it, i know your a townie too. Remember to dodge. Greo your being stupid voting for whoever doesn't agree with you, I don't think your mafia at all but the retarded things you post make you a suspect. Echo, hes not a fucking mafia, he was the first person who made the "2 billion" reference to farty1billion, check it fool.
He sided with Dapperdan not to lynch him and dapperdan died as a townie so shut it.

Fuck. My list stands, and hobos sorry i didnt realize it was ichigo. Like i said I didn't think you were mafia but a mention. So devilisk you can talk your shit and complain, you can do something constructive, or you can quit. Make a choice. We'll see whos right, i haven't seen your list yet.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 45 46 47 48 4979 >
  Back to forum