Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: File request thread!
File request thread!
Jun 16 2008, 8:47 pm
By: MrrLL
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2026 >

Aug 23 2010, 8:36 am Superguy769 Post #341

Does anybody have barney attack in space 1 and or 2? I've looked for it everywhere and no dice... I don't want to download a retarded torrent that won't work for shit. I don't want to join a download site and have to fucking pay for a subscription just for A fucking map. So I came here anybody have barney attack in space 1 and or 2? It's a survival thing where a bunch of barney characters try to kill you like zombies and only 6 or 7 resistors live.

None.

Aug 23 2010, 10:12 am Ahli Post #342

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

ok, after googling that, the first site which was found is able to let everyone download the map.
http://renaka.com/pages/starcraft
Click on map index and search for barney. Then click on the 9999 category, wait a bit and find it in the list and directly download it...

Aug 23 2010, 10:42 am NudeRaider Post #343

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I don't have the map, but one word of advice: Those "torrent that work for shit" are scams. They just check for whatever word you entered and claim to have it even when they really don't just to get clicks on their site and get you to register on those paid services.

Aug 23 2010, 6:10 pm Superguy769 Post #344

Where's the index? I cant find it just post link to index please.

None.

Aug 29 2010, 1:24 pm TiKels Post #345

Squad Support and Barney Attack In Space.

Also, forgotten legacies will never be completed because StarmanJr. got in a bad car accident and can't remember how to map.

Attachments:
BarneyAttack-In Space.scm
Hits: 7 Size: 188.46kb
Squad Support 2 4.92.scx
Hits: 5 Size: 59.64kb

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Dec 22 2010, 4:43 pm Raitaki Post #346

Let's see....I want Dungeon Depths, Elements RPG (yes I did see it being posted in this thread before...but I couldn't download it, SEN gave me an error :(), and Mini Game Party (there was a final I think?). Anyone has any of them? :3

EDIT: Oh and S.A.T. maps all so throw anything you've got at me :3

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 22 2010, 5:26 pm by Raitaki.

None.

Dec 22 2010, 7:25 pm Chia-Tyrant Post #347

All those maps are available on Nibbits.
Mini game party
Elements RPG
Dungeon Depths

None.

Mar 2 2011, 9:28 pm iCCup.xboi209 Post #348

WWII Day of Days

None.

Mar 3 2011, 11:38 pm RIVE Post #349

Just Here For The Pie

A few years have passed, and I am still waiting on Frozen Walk RPG. :(

None.

Mar 19 2011, 7:57 pm Skasi Post #350

I'm looking for a Twilight World themed map. There is a big building (probably the Xel'Naga Temple) including a base where the players start in the upper right corner.
Players are split into one meeler/macroer, building a base, gathering resources, who commands Toss/Terra units and heroes, who go out killing stuff, supporting the meeler. They fend off Zerg(?) (color of enemy was black I think) attacks trying to gain ground, access new resource fields, rescue units/bases for the meeler, etc.
I am not sure, but think the creator of the map's nickname was somehow linked to Protoss (maybe a unit name).

I'm also looking for a version of the maps Island Invasion/TheLostIsland/Lost Battle (all are the same) where all human players are allied.
It's basically a meele where units are split between the players: One controls the base+scvs, another the barracks+infantry, another factory/starport+vehicles.
The players have to find lost technologies to gain access to new units, work together, etc.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 6 2011, 1:15 pm by Skasi.

None.

Apr 28 2011, 2:34 am Inject Post #351

I was looking for Azrael666's two maps

The first is based on the first Resident Evil Movie...IIRC, the file name is like RE Red Queen?

The second map of his that I was looking for is called RE Infection, IIRC.

None.

May 29 2011, 1:59 am Azrael Post #352

Quote from Inject
I was looking for Azrael666's two maps

The first is based on the first Resident Evil Movie...IIRC, the file name is like RE Red Queen?

The second map of his that I was looking for is called RE Infection, IIRC.

First one is the original Red Queen map, second one is the Infection map, and third one is a variant of the original Red Queen map (Scenario B) which was made for people who got so good at the original it was no longer a challenge lol.

Attachments:
Resident Evil vFinal -AZ-.scx
Hits: 4 Size: 56.98kb
Resident Evil Infect vFinal.scx
Hits: 3 Size: 102.09kb
Resident Evil B vFinal -AZ-.scx
Hits: 4 Size: 59.39kb

Jun 1 2011, 10:29 pm M-RP)Dreamscape Post #353

I'm looking for a big pack of weapon wav's. I used to have it, but I can't remember the name and my old computer got fried, otherwise I'd pull it off the hard drive. It had weapon firing for at least fifteen different guns(WW2 age weapons), bazooka and grenade/bomb explosions, reloading, zings, ricochets, ect.

I tried googling, and findsounds.com has always failed me because I don't really know how to properly use it. I'd appreciate the help from anyone in finding a good large pack of weapon sounds, even if I can't get my old one, I just need the sounds listed above.

Scratch that, forgot to check the dldb.

None.

Jun 9 2011, 4:21 am M-RP)Dreamscape Post #354

Revised.. I'm basically looking for melee-style maps of real world countries. If there are maps for Japan, or the United Kingdom, I'd love to have them. I know there's a world map, but I don't know if it's very balanced, is there a good one out there that would meet Ex's standards? And even continent maps, like Europe or Asia preferably. Thanks in advance.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 9 2011, 4:30 am by Blur.

None.

Jun 14 2011, 10:07 pm CecilSunkure Post #355

Anyone have all the BW music files?

None.

Jun 15 2011, 7:32 am Gigins Post #356

I think they should be in the .mpq files. Browse them with WinMPQ and you'll probably find them.
http://www.staredit.net/files/353/

None.

Jun 15 2011, 8:04 am Vrael Post #357

Quote from Skasi
I'm looking for a Twilight World themed map. There is a big building (probably the Xel'Naga Temple) including a base where the players start in the upper right corner.
Players are split into one meeler/macroer, building a base, gathering resources, who commands Toss/Terra units and heroes, who go out killing stuff, supporting the meeler. They fend off Zerg(?) (color of enemy was black I think) attacks trying to gain ground, access new resource fields, rescue units/bases for the meeler, etc.
I am not sure, but think the creator of the map's nickname was somehow linked to Protoss (maybe a unit name).

Are you talking about one of the Endless maps perhaps? Endless XI: Shakuras sounds like this, you can DL it on nibbits or I think maybe in SEN's database.

None.

Jun 15 2011, 10:05 pm Excalibur Post #358

The sword and the faith

He might mean Squad Support.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jun 16 2011, 8:51 am CecilSunkure Post #359

Quote from Gigins
I think they should be in the .mpq files. Browse them with WinMPQ and you'll probably find them.
http://www.staredit.net/files/353/
Yeah, I just wasn't able to access my BW installation till now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h50mmlhgwdojp7n - Zerg
http://www.mediafire.com/?xdurlbzg7bufm6e - Protoss
http://www.mediafire.com/?6m7v1dn85684cru - Terran

All in .wav format.

None.

Jul 20 2011, 3:11 am M-RP)Dreamscape Post #360

I'm looking for all of Volcove99's RP maps, and a map called 'RP Xenon'. I think it was badlands, and had some awesome SFX in the map. Also, the old but popular 'Nuclear Winter' RP. I couldn't find them in the database. Please help me cure my nostalgia, guys!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 16 17 18 19 2026 >
  Back to forum