Staredit Network > Forums > > Topic: Summer Midnight Modnight Madness!
Summer Midnight Modnight Madness!
May 15 2008, 1:15 am
By: Polaris
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >

May 16 2008, 7:22 pm FlyingHat Post #21

If we want this to be a huge event, don't limit this to just SEN and [MM]. Lets bring this to other communities.

None.

May 16 2008, 7:27 pm Polaris Post #22

Quote from FlyingHat
If we want this to be a huge event, don't limit this to just SEN and [MM]. Lets bring this to other communities.
You know what? You are right, Hat. Ill get to it. Of course, you guys shouldn't mind having to put up with people from Warboards then, considering how much you people hate them.

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

May 16 2008, 7:33 pm FlyingHat Post #23

Quote from Polaris
Quote from FlyingHat
You know what? You are right, Hat. Ill get to it. Of course, you guys shouldn't mind having to put up with people from Warboards then, considering how much you people hate them.
Warboards is the exception. Period.

None.

May 16 2008, 7:38 pm FlyingHat Post #24

I've created the Moddery Night setup package. Thank me for going though download crap, my DSL having sex with itself, and writing the readme.
Touch me.
Hurry up and add to first post. Note that it's going to be updated once or twice.

None.

May 16 2008, 7:39 pm Polaris Post #25

Quote from FlyingHat
[quote=name:Polaris]
Warboards is the exception. Period.
What about SC.org? I could totally get this news'd there if I wanted :P But, no, I am not that mean.

May 16 2008, 8:39 pm Symmetry Post #26

Dungeon Master

Don't be idiots. There are a lot of cool people at WarBoards who would be interested in coming. Don't let a few idiots represent their entire site.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

May 17 2008, 12:50 am Corbo Post #27

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Hat, don't make a package until we have listed all of the mods we're playing, don't be silly :P

And don't be dumb, the original mod night motto was, is and will always be EVERYONE is invited to mod night.
SC.org, sure.
Wardboards, okay.
BWAI, definately.

I'll take care of communicating this to the other communites when we are done making plans of it.

Funny that I remember someone saying on senv4 saying that we shouldn't invite maplantis people because they are crap and I remember Voyager and I yelling at that person that mod night is for everyone who wants to show up :P

fuck you all

May 17 2008, 3:02 am Excalibur Post #28

The sword and the faith

BWMN might agree to put out a few very nice 8 player maps for us.

Case and point:

Its both unsymmetrical and partially balanced, Corbo should love it and i can live with it.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

May 17 2008, 3:21 am Polaris Post #29

That would be wonderful, Ex. :D
Glad this is getting somewhere!

May 17 2008, 3:26 am Excalibur Post #30

The sword and the faith

I made a thread inviting BWMN but be warned, they are real melee players, and might own the shit out of us. :ermm:

In exchange we might recieve a few awesome 8p maps from participating BWMN members.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

May 17 2008, 4:10 am bajadulce Post #31

Quote from Corbo
BWAI, definitely.
Already front page newsed at the site. Our site is pretty small, but you would be shocked at how much traffic we get. ORAI for instance downloaded over 2500 times and that's just the patch. BWAI (the mod) over 1/2 million worldwide downloads. So who knows who will stop in as a result, but you never know. :rolleyes:

Also, add our own Scourge Splitter's Celeron Conversion TC if there's still room. That's a great looking mod and I have been meaning to check out the recent updated version.

side note kinda related:
We've been trying to put together our own MMC (Monthly Modding Challenge) and it's coming along. The idea is that ppl will be able to participate in these at their own Single Player leisure.

None.

May 17 2008, 4:16 am Doodle77 Post #32

Quote from Excalibur

Case and point:

Its both unsymmetrical and partially balanced, Corbo should love it and i can live with it.
wtf? 2 island, 6 not island?

None.

May 17 2008, 4:26 am Excalibur Post #33

The sword and the faith

Its an odd setup but i like it.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

May 17 2008, 5:09 am A_of-s_t Post #34

aka idmontie

I think we should add a few minimods up there. Playing total conversions is fun and all, but I like taking a break from complicated tech trees.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

May 17 2008, 5:52 am Excalibur Post #35

The sword and the faith

Quote from A_of-s_t
I think we should add a few minimods up there. Playing total conversions is fun and all, but I like taking a break from complicated tech trees.
Proto basically is a mini mod. Two races, and the tech trees are reeeeal simple.

But yeah lets throw a few mini mods up there anyway.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

May 17 2008, 2:23 pm Symmetry Post #36

Dungeon Master

Quote from Doodle77
Quote from Excalibur

Case and point:

wtf? 2 island, 6 not island?

It'll result in some interesting gameplay, no? I think it's perfect for our purposes.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

May 17 2008, 3:50 pm Polaris Post #37

If we get owned by real melee players, I blame it all on you, ex! Nice map too.

May 17 2008, 7:08 pm Phobos Post #38

Are you sure about that?

Just make sure you do a final post including ALL OF THE MODS AND THINGS WE SHOULD HAVE IN EASY ACCESS, probably links to such since I realize I don't know many of the mods you're talking about.

this is signature

May 17 2008, 8:33 pm Corbo Post #39

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Excalibur

WTF why isn't it symmetrical? That maps sucks bad! :P

fuck you all

May 17 2008, 10:10 pm IskatuMesk Post #40

Lord of the Locker Room

Use ITAS 2.1 if you want to avoid problems with the limit expander

http://www.campaigncreations.org/forum/index.php?topic=327.0

2.2 uses the limit expander

(Yes I know that link calls it 0.2 but FUCK trust in my skewed judgement) http://www.campaigncreations.org/forum/index.php?topic=517.0

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 46 >
  Back to forum