Staredit Network > Forums > > Topic: Summer Midnight Modnight Madness!
Summer Midnight Modnight Madness!
May 15 2008, 1:15 am
By: Polaris
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6

Jun 17 2008, 7:05 am IskatuMesk Post #101

Lord of the Locker Room

Excellent. If I get to formatting any of them, I'll post them here.

/e Most of these are too small for the majority of my mods (especially anything like ITAS or UF) and would be nothing short of suicidal on AO. I'll edit the appropriate ones whenever I scrounge up the motivation to do so. I can see my changes being simple, such as enlarging some bases, removing some small minerals which would interfere with the AI, and removing spell placements. But the ones that will work, will work well. These are pretty nicely done maps. It's too bad almost all of them are symmetrical, which kind of defeats the whole 8 player purpose. But I did see at least two 8 player maps that were nice, big, non-symmetrical, and will be perfect for my needs.

I don't promise having any edits ready by the deadline. I could, however, give you my maps I made back in 2003-2004. They aren't anything fancy like these; most of them I didn't even put any doodads in simply to save sprites for the actual mods. And I didn't really care too much about balancing. I just wanted some non-symmetrical maps to play with. Most of them are money maps, as well, intended for long FFA's or 4v4 with computers.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 17 2008, 7:56 pm by IskatuMesk.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Jun 17 2008, 11:32 pm Lord Jafud Post #102

Hey guys! Stable Zeji Conversion is now in the DLDB.

None.

Jun 18 2008, 12:18 am Polaris Post #103

Quote from Lord Jafud
Hey guys! Stable Zeji Conversion is now in the DLDB.
I noticed, thanks!

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Jun 18 2008, 4:54 pm FlyingHat Post #104

Well, SMMM isn't too far off, I'd like to add more mods to the list.
lulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlululzlzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulz
And that reminded me: Why isn't Project Miranda and Entropy's Edge on the list? Also, ARAI should've been on a long time ago.

None.

Jun 18 2008, 6:14 pm Polaris Post #105

Quote from FlyingHat
Well, SMMM isn't too far off, I'd like to add more mods to the list.
lulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlululzlzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulzlulz
And that reminded me: Why isn't Project Miranda and Entropy's Edge on the list? Also, ARAI should've been on a long time ago.
>>Done

Jun 20 2008, 11:59 pm Rocky Post #106

I need help finding all the mods. Can anyone post up the links?

Thank you.

None.

Jun 21 2008, 12:28 am Polaris Post #107

Quote from Rocky

Thank you.

>.< A quick look on the front page of the website would have shown you this:
http://www.staredit.net/66285/

Jun 21 2008, 2:36 pm Rocky Post #108

Quote from Polaris
Quote from Rocky

Thank you.

>.< A quick look on the front page of the website would have shown you this:
http://www.staredit.net/66285/
Thank you very much. I looked at the OP of this thread and saw no links. =/

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6
  Back to forum