Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 32234 >

Feb 13 2009, 11:22 am JaFF Post #581

Syphon: lol @ guy in blue on the left side.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 5:05 am poison_us Post #582

Back* from the grave

Quote from Syphon

The guy in blue on the left...did he realize his shorts might have been showing something? It looks like being surrounded by all that muscle might've excited him. Aside from that, where do you wrestle?

Feb 14 2009, 6:06 am The Great Yam Post #583

If that billowing is "showing something", that kid must have a dick the size of a burmese python. I think that's just the way he's standing.

New pictures, taken from a video I made of me on the phone (and then showed to the person who I was on the phone with). Hair was still alittle wet from styling:

None.

Feb 14 2009, 6:08 am Excalibur Post #584

The sword and the faith

I can has Wilhelm video? o.o

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Feb 14 2009, 6:10 am The Great Yam Post #585

Honey, the real thing is only gonna let you down.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 6:11 am Excalibur Post #586

The sword and the faith

Quote from The Great Yam
WANT ANYWAY KTHNX

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Feb 14 2009, 6:13 am EzDay281 Post #587

Pff. Let others do the judging, or else hush. Especially if you're going to dump picspam like that in the first place.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 6:24 am Riney Post #588

Thigh high affectionado

Ex wants to collect all 327 piccies for his collection so he can be the ultimate...wait a second

:hurr:

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Feb 14 2009, 1:55 pm The Great Yam Post #589

Picspam? I thought this was a "post your picture" topic... maybe I've posted a tad too many.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 2:08 pm Brontobyte Post #590

Quote from The Great Yam

You actually look like a female in this one. The hair is too crazy to be a chick. Bangs are way too long, and it just looks messy to some degree.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 2:20 pm The Great Yam Post #591

How about this or this or this?

There are plenty of messy, long bang female hairstyles, and I also am very new to any kind of hairstyling.... I used to not even wash or comb my hair. Then I started to just wash it and get up and go... I have very thick, wavy-with curls kind of hair, it frizzes easily and really just does what it wants.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 2:34 pm Brontobyte Post #592

Yeah, but they have some of the facial features that females generally have.

Kind of looks like a dude, but is wearing lipstick, not a definite indicator, has lip definition, and her hair isn't really messy, it's messy in the way that when a chick gets done brushing her hair, she runs her fingers through it to make it have some definition.

LOL, this looks like you wearing a wig. Also looks like she's wearing dentures. The person in this picture has, not really crazy hair, but rather straight hair that has been messed up by a Boeing 747 turbine or something. The bangs are also ridiculously long.

Emo is not always the answer. Obviously a scene girl. Crazy hair comes with the uniform. :hurr:

None.

Feb 14 2009, 2:43 pm The Great Yam Post #593

But all your counterargument here is fallacious: you disqualify each of those as "proper women" or as having "messy hair".

So it's impossible for women to have messy hair? I'm trying really hard to not look like crap.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 3:01 pm Brontobyte Post #594

Quote from The Great Yam
But all your counterargument here is fallacious: you disqualify each of those as "proper women" or as having "messy hair".

So it's impossible for women to have messy hair? I'm trying really hard to not look like crap.

Well, maybe that's a sign... :hurr:

None.

Feb 14 2009, 4:23 pm Syphon Post #595

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Syphon

The guy in blue on the left...did he realize his shorts might have been showing something? It looks like being surrounded by all that muscle might've excited him. Aside from that, where do you wrestle?

I wrestled in Windsor, ON? But I'm done now. That was my last tournament for the foreseeable future.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 5:03 pm EzDay281 Post #596

maybe I've posted a tad too many.
Eh. I take back that part of my comment. I was misremembering how much you'd posted. I do that a lot.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 5:36 pm NudeRaider Post #597

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from The Great Yam
How about this or this or this?

There are plenty of messy, long bang female hairstyles, and I also am very new to any kind of hairstyling.... I used to not even wash or comb my hair. Then I started to just wash it and get up and go... I have very thick, wavy-with curls kind of hair, it frizzes easily and really just does what it wants.
Those are model photos. They don't really run around like this in public (except maybe that emo girl but that's not the point here). It's an artistic effect to create a certain impression.
The major difference is that you can see that their hair is deliberately messed up but yours is because you didn't care about.

Feb 14 2009, 5:42 pm JaFF Post #598

Noode, post a picture of yourself.

None.

Feb 14 2009, 9:33 pm Excalibur Post #599

The sword and the faith

Quote from The Great Yam
I'm trying really hard to not look like crap.
You're beautiful and the only thing I hate more than your negativity is your lack of an instant messenger service. :(

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Feb 14 2009, 9:46 pm Echo Post #600

More pictures of MillenniumArmy without a shirt!

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 32234 >
  Back to forum