Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 117 118 119 120 121234 >

Feb 13 2010, 5:42 am Norm Post #2361

If this is how you guys always treat the ladies, I can really see why a couple of them on this nerdy site would be a big deal.

None.

Feb 13 2010, 5:44 am CaptainWill Post #2362

Quote from name:Heather Graham
Wait, Morphling's a girl!?!??!!?? Oh yeah, we've all known about this for months haven't we. WHO CARES, NONE OF YOU ARE GETTING ANY FROM HER ANYTIME SOON. Leave her alone. And get thicker skin, morph.

Yeah, like I'm interested. :rolleyes:

None.

Feb 13 2010, 5:47 am Centreri Post #2363

Relatively ancient and inactive

I am, so I'll try to exaggerate my maturity by acting nonchalant. :interested:

Dammit, there is no right answer.

If Morphling wants a mature response, he/she should go somewhere else.

None.

Feb 13 2010, 5:52 am CaptainWill Post #2364

Quote from Centreri

oh I see what you did there really ace really funny haha good one mate excellent fair play son top banter really great

None.

Feb 13 2010, 5:57 am Centreri Post #2365

Definitely more fun than 'Yeah, like I'm interested :rolleyes: '.

:P

None.

Feb 13 2010, 6:00 am Morphling Post #2366

I was gonna come back to this thread, but I'm still getting harassed so I'm leaving again.

None.

Feb 13 2010, 6:02 am Corbo Post #2367

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Morphling
I was gonna come back to this thread, but I'm still getting harassed so I'm leaving again.
Aw common, don't get mad.

Here, we'll let you post pics of the girl you like from facebook and we'll pretend we believe you that you're a girl. k?

fuck you all

Feb 13 2010, 6:11 am Morphling Post #2368

Quote from name:Heidi Klum
Quote from Morphling
Aw common, don't get mad.

Here, we'll let you post pics of the girl you like from facebook and we'll pretend we believe you that you're a girl. k?
Haha. That's funny. You are an ass. No one else has gotten so much crap and I don't have to take it. I'm done with this website. I may be overreacting, but I don't care.

None.

Feb 13 2010, 6:31 am Fire_Kame Post #2369

wth is starcraft

Quote from name:Heidi Klum
Quote from Morphling
It makes me angry that out of all the people in this topic, including several other girls, I am the only one being harassed.
1. I have no doubt kame's a girl.
2. And you just jumped out and turned to be a girl when 9 other men were pretending to be a girl too, including myself.
3. I see no one else scream/claiming to be a girl.

What makes me "angry" is that you continue with this, if you were REALLY a girl and you were angry for real, you'd do it, or being angry is something you like?
It's not even that hard to write stuff on your hand and look at the date on your computer :P

Aww. That's the nicest compliment I've ever gotten in this hell hole.

Well, aside from "best newb" award. You really can't top that.

Feb 13 2010, 6:47 am Centreri Post #2370

Kame, you sound like you think that everyone's out to get you. Let's not be that pessimistic. No one's really getting compliments here, its the internet.

None.

Feb 13 2010, 6:50 am Fire_Kame Post #2371

wth is starcraft

Quote from Centreri
Kame, you sound like you think that everyone's out to get you. Let's not be that pessimistic. No one's really getting compliments here, its the internet.
Hey I was being serious. I think that is really the nicest thing I've ever heard.

lol...okay that's a lie. There's a lot of nice...well a few nice...very rarely do I run across a nice person.

Feb 13 2010, 6:58 am DT_Battlekruser Post #2372

Sigh.. it seems I am charged with moderating this morass of a topic yet again.

Morphling, whether you know it or not, you are a willing participant in this. In your "oh I'm hurt" responses, you're essentially trolling the ruder people on SEN for more. If you don't like how you are being treated in this thread, actually don't post in it, don't constantly say "I'm going to leave if you don't leave me alone" and then never leave.

To the ruder members of SEN, please try to be nice. Being trolled is not an excuse for flaming. We are not going to be able to prove to your standards what Morphling's gender is, and like nuclearrabbit's "death", does it really matter? Just move on.

I'm afraid I might start having to do something if this doesn't stop.

None.

Feb 13 2010, 4:47 pm Fire_Kame Post #2373

wth is starcraft

Quote from CaptainWill
Quote from Centreri

oh I see what you did there really ace really funny haha good one mate excellent fair play son top banter really great

Your gibberish infuriates and confuses me!

Feb 13 2010, 5:46 pm Dem0n Post #2374

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Morphling
Yeah.... I'm a girl. To clear things up, I am not the Morphling you all used to know. I am his younger sister. He went to college and stopped playing Starcraft, at least for now, and I started logging in on his accounts. (don't worry he knows I'm on his accounts)
NOOOOOOOOO! Tell your brother to come back. :-(

Feb 13 2010, 6:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #2375

wth is starcraft

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Quote from Morphling
Yeah.... I'm a girl. To clear things up, I am not the Morphling you all used to know. I am his younger sister. He went to college and stopped playing Starcraft, at least for now, and I started logging in on his accounts. (don't worry he knows I'm on his accounts)
NOOOOOOOOO! Tell your brother to come back. :-(

So with this confession...couldn't we get Morphling banned? >: D

Feb 14 2010, 3:33 am Norm Post #2376

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Centreri
Hey I was being serious. I think that is really the nicest thing I've ever heard.

lol...okay that's a lie. There's a lot of nice...well a few nice...very rarely do I run across a nice person.

Hello Kame. You look lovely today, have you lost weight?

None.

Feb 14 2010, 3:47 am poison_us Post #2377

Back* from the grave

Quote from nuclearrabbit

:cool:

Oh, sure, but this is fine...

Feb 14 2010, 4:39 am Fire_Kame Post #2378

wth is starcraft

Quote from Norm
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Centreri

Hello Kame. You look lovely today, have you lost weight?

Actually, yes. Yes I have. And it disturbs me more than flatters me that you noticed.

Feb 14 2010, 7:39 am FatalException Post #2379

Quote from CaptainWill
Quote from name:Heather Graham
Wait, Morphling's a girl!?!??!!?? Oh yeah, we've all known about this for months haven't we. WHO CARES, NONE OF YOU ARE GETTING ANY FROM HER ANYTIME SOON. Leave her alone. And get thicker skin, morph.

Yeah, like I'm interested. :rolleyes:
You're old. :|

None.

Feb 14 2010, 2:22 pm nuclearrabbit Post #2380

Quote from Morphling
Wow nuclearrabbit. How old are you?

Quote from CaptainWill
Getting very sexual with that tap/faucet in the first pic.
:cool:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 117 118 119 120 121234 >
  Back to forum