Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Rate my Original Artwork
Rate my Original Artwork
Aug 28 2007, 5:16 pm
By: JordanN
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 613 >

Sep 29 2007, 12:04 pm marxel Post #61

Man, im getting lazy by the minute. Seems like i can't improve my marine anymore...

I like the one drawn on oekaki. A 10!

None.

Sep 29 2007, 2:16 pm reverb102 Post #62

well this is a sketch i made of an zangoose anthro,she's wearing bandages by the way... ill try to color it on gimp later...

None.

Sep 29 2007, 3:12 pm Syphon Post #63

Pictures of soxtuff and Pie_Sniper.

None.

Oct 1 2007, 11:13 pm JamaL Post #64

Uhm.. interesting, Syphon. 7/10.

I tried making a starfield.. kind of simple, I still need to add some space dust, large stars, and maybe.. a nebula..

Let me know if it looks decent.

None.

Oct 5 2007, 5:10 am blacklight28 Post #65

Pretty sexy starfield... One of my friends is really good, 7th grader. He only does sketches though.

None.

Oct 5 2007, 7:22 am Sie_Sayoka Post #66

for the stars i dont think clumps look very natural, maybe just a few streaks of stars as well as differnt colors.

None.

Oct 5 2007, 10:30 pm blacklight28 Post #67

Quote from RoryFenrir
Quote from Cob
I will begin by following the rule of this thread :

1st step ( rate ) : I find the marine is not that bad, but it the lines could be more direct. What I see is only a lot of lines with no precise goal but making a big line stack to give the impression it has been work a lot. I know that its more hard to draw something with paint but you can Undo and Erase, things that I cant do with my pen :D.

2nd step ( submit ) : This drawing was more joke than something else. When I finished it, I though it was not that bad :lol:

This is pretty good, i like all the musles. but the face looks wierd, gj though

I did these two in art last year:

This one was made by putting hundreds of little black dots everywhere. No lines were drawn on this.

This one was pretty cool, i did it with prisma colors:

orignial picture

I love the Star Destroyer. And the fact that you used only dots, that makes it even more amazing.

None.

Oct 5 2007, 11:36 pm KorpzE Post #68

My Newgrounds account picture I made
One of my fav's

My deviant art post (Korpez)

None.

Oct 5 2007, 11:49 pm JordanN Post #69

Quote from KorpzE

My deviant art post (Korpez)

Is that a subliminal image of a chicken? ^^

And for those who dont know what original artwork means...
art·work /&#712;&#593;rt&#716;w&#604;rk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahrt-wurk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. Printing.
a. the elements that constitute a mechanical, as type, proofs, and illustrations.
b. a mechanical; paste-up.
2. the production of artistic or craft objects.
3. the object so produced.

None.

Oct 5 2007, 11:55 pm Symmetry Post #70

Dungeon Master

Quote from JamaL
Uhm.. interesting, Syphon. 7/10.

I tried making a starfield.. kind of simple, I still need to add some space dust, large stars, and maybe.. a nebula..

Let me know if it looks decent.

Try filling in those blank spaces a bit more. They look way too empty.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Oct 12 2007, 11:36 pm Red2Blue Post #71

There seems to be less artists in this new version of Staredit.

None.

Oct 13 2007, 12:05 am BeDazed Post #72

I think the starfield is pretty good.
Thanks for the commentary Red2Blue, no need to tell us there has been a lot of member change and old GFX artists aren't here anymore.

None.

Oct 13 2007, 12:19 am Red2Blue Post #73

You're welcome BeDazed.

Nice sketch reverb102, but I think that it is a highly sonic influenced piece of work.
Why is there bandanges on her in the first place?

KorpzE, I like the abstract feel of your artwork. something I should experiment with soon.

AES)Syphon, nice one panel comics, I think it would be cool if you did some comics that a general audience would enjoy (inside jokes are hard to understand).

AES)blacklight28, nice artwork, reminds me of stuff I used to do in highschool. Those dot pictures used to be so hard to make... the outcome was always wonderful though.

[wizard898], intense first picture; professional grade. I had a question though. Why are all of your character drawings bent over on all fours?

None.

Oct 13 2007, 7:16 pm HolySin Post #74

Lindsey

None.

Oct 13 2007, 9:37 pm Red2Blue Post #75

Your iscribbles are always done at midnight Holysin. But I think that one is pretty good.
Selective colors and a cold theme with a contrast having a smiling girl. Bravo.
Her nose is big, no?...

Also, your artwork seems to always have white speckles on them. Especially along the parts where the picture is outlined. It makes them seem unprofessional. Just my thoughts.

None.

Oct 14 2007, 3:20 am HolySin Post #76

It looks worse without the speckles.

None.

Oct 14 2007, 6:20 am Red2Blue Post #77

That's wierd. Are the speckles purposely placed there?

None.

Oct 14 2007, 7:19 am HolySin Post #78

Yes, I purposely put the speckles there because without them, it looks like a really plain/flat blend.

None.

Oct 14 2007, 7:20 am Red2Blue Post #79

You should try to find a different way to add depth in your iscribbles...

None.

Oct 14 2007, 7:24 am HolySin Post #80

Pretty difficult to do because there isn't any opacity control. I rather not take days of blending to achieve realistic depth, so I shortcut by slightly texturizing with the circle tool.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 613 >
  Back to forum