Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 20 21 22 23 2490 >

Dec 23 2009, 6:42 am Echo Post #421

I understand that but I'm not the only one that uses Internet Explorer. I don't use firefox because it takes up too much memory.

Also, I found another problem.

None.

Dec 23 2009, 12:35 pm Devourer Post #422

Hello

Ok, echo, for FireFox it works well. I already mentioned that fixing everything for IE is much and annoying (and in my opinion useless) work.
Nevertheless I'll probably take a look at that bug.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 28 2009, 3:15 pm BlueWolf Post #423

Locked threads have the http://www.staredit.net/images/forums/lock.gif broken image. (The image doesn't exist, or wrong path.)

None.

Dec 28 2009, 3:18 pm Devourer Post #424

Hello

Quote from name:BluEditor
Locked threads have the http://www.staredit.net/images/forums/lock.gif broken image. (The image doesn't exist, or wrong path.)
Where exactly is should the image show up? As far as I can tell in the index of a forum, where the threads are listed, the locked-symbol is showing up correctly.

Dec 28 2009, 3:28 pm BlueWolf Post #425

I was reading this thread http://www.staredit.net/topic/9445/ and broken image links were showing up in the left and right corners of both the top and the bottom of the thread.

None.

Dec 28 2009, 4:38 pm Devourer Post #426

Hello

Quote from name:BluEditor
I was reading this thread http://www.staredit.net/topic/9445/ and broken image links were showing up in the left and right corners of both the top and the bottom of the thread.
Fixed. it now only displays "Topic Locked" instead of an image.

Dec 28 2009, 10:45 pm Doodle77 Post #427

Fix post rating.

None.

Dec 28 2009, 10:49 pm Devourer Post #428

Hello

Quote from Doodle77
Fix post rating.
the green "+" and red "-" at the right side? What should it do? effect the karma?

Dec 29 2009, 1:06 am Symmetry Post #429

Dungeon Master

They DO affect karma according to Moose, but they still don't tally on the posts themselves. Ex. if you were to press + the 0 would change to a 1, but when you refresh the page it resets to 0. I told Moose about this but he didn't do anything about it >>

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 29 2009, 1:14 am Devourer Post #430

Hello

Quote from Symmetry
They DO affect karma according to Moose, but they still don't tally on the posts themselves. Ex. if you were to press + the 0 would change to a 1, but when you refresh the page it resets to 0. I told Moose about this but he didn't do anything about it >>
That's useful for me, let's see whether I can fix it. Hold on.
Seems to be a bit more complicated, going to have a closer look into it later.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 29 2009, 1:28 am by DeVouReR.

Jan 2 2010, 3:36 am Excalibur Post #431

The sword and the faith

This FAQ is bugged:
http://www.staredit.net/?faq=9

Thanks to Payne for pointing it out.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 2 2010, 3:52 am payne Post #432

:payne:

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=685
Moreover, it seems like the "Check Names" option for the composition of PMs does not work.
Same for 2 options provided with the polls (most important one being the "allow members to change their vote").

Have fun fixing :)

Post Scriptum : I am still wondering why we must press the "Attach This" to get the file we are uploading posted. It's a source of many errors from noob and is pretty useless. Fix pl0x.
Oh and why not: Maybe make an alert message to make sure a member wants to quit the page when he is composing a thread. How many times people complained about clicking on a link and quitting the actual page when they had a whole beautiful thread prepared?

kthxbai. :wub:
This more complete ;)

Oh, I just saw an other error: the links in quotes aren't considered as link.

Now, gimme access to the Staff Lounge or die. :-_-:

(The link in the quote contains more fixes to do. Just so you know)

None.

Jan 2 2010, 10:09 am Ahli Post #433

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

reporting a topic doesn't work I think. At least there is no response from the button (no ajax working in difference to the report post function).

Jan 2 2010, 11:26 pm payne Post #434

:payne:

Moar bugs found: it seems like the decrease of severity points with activity isn't working.
I'm still at 7 since a very long time :(

None.

Jan 2 2010, 11:27 pm Devourer Post #435

Hello

Quote from payne
Moar bugs found: it seems like the decrease of severity points with activity isn't working.
I'm still at 7 since a very long time :(
... it should decrease 1 severity every 20 days, or not?

Jan 2 2010, 11:58 pm Jack Post #436

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

It works fine for me AFAIK...

Tutorials are supposed to be phased out, so maybe replace the area dedicated to submitted tutorials in User->Contributions with submitted reviews.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 3 2010, 12:13 am Devourer Post #437

Hello

Quote from name:zany_001
It works fine for me AFAIK...

Tutorials are supposed to be phased out, so maybe replace the area dedicated to submitted tutorials in User->Contributions with submitted reviews.
Good idea and done.

Jan 3 2010, 12:29 am Jack Post #438

User->Clan should be fixed. If they're in multiple clans, show the most recent one or all of them?

EDIT
Control panel->Forum
It still has an option to disable member post backgrounds(not implemented AFAIK) and underneath it has 'atm' which should be written out in full.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 3 2010, 8:05 am by zany_001.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 3 2010, 5:44 pm Devourer Post #439

Hello

Quote from name:zany_001
User->Clan should be fixed. If they're in multiple clans, show the most recent one or all of them?

Control panel->Forum
It still has an option to disable member post backgrounds(not implemented AFAIK) and underneath it has 'atm' which should be written out in full.

Clan: Going to have a closer look later
Post Background: Fixed (removed)
Spelling: Fixed (written out in full)

Jan 3 2010, 6:02 pm Jack Post #440

Same area, it says underneath Forum hosting override: 'Let's' should be Lets without a '

Down bottom underneath fast reply, says 'Explainatory?' should be 'Explanatory.'

In the Account area, email changing doesn't work.

In the Shoutbox area, it has options for member avatars, which doesn't work. Needs removing or the feature added.

At the Edit Profile--Basic area, it doesn't show google talk as an IM program. Please add?

EDIT
When I click the Starcraft menu at the top of the site, there's an error at the bottom of the page. http://www.staredit.net/?p=siteindex&area=2

Red classic.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 20 21 22 23 2490 >
  Back to forum