Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 21 22 23 24 2590 >

Jan 3 2010, 6:17 pm Devourer Post #441

Hello

Done most of them + fixed the preview Icons

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 3 2010, 7:36 pm Moose Post #442

We live in a society.

Quote from payne
Moar bugs found: it seems like the decrease of severity points with activity isn't working.
I'm still at 7 since a very long time :(
But you're not at 7?

Jan 3 2010, 11:44 pm payne Post #443

:payne:

True, I'm now at 6. ^^
Dev, could you strike the things you've fixed please? :D

None.

Jan 3 2010, 11:45 pm Devourer Post #444

Hello

Quote from payne
True, I'm now at 6. ^^
Dev, could you strike the things you've fixed please? :D
First post? Nope, as I'm not the author.

Jan 3 2010, 11:46 pm payne Post #445

No, from this post.

None.

Jan 3 2010, 11:51 pm Devourer Post #446

Hello

Quote from payne
http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=685
Moreover, it seems like the "Check Names" option for the composition of PMs does not work. Find Names works, going to fix Check Names later on
Same for 2 options provided with the polls (most important one being the "allow members to change their vote"). Wut?

Have fun fixing :)

Post Scriptum : I am still wondering why we must press the "Attach This" to get the file we are uploading posted. It's a source of many errors from noob and is pretty useless. Fix pl0x. No, I'm against this.
Oh and why not: Maybe make an alert message to make sure a member wants to quit the page when he is composing a thread. How many times people complained about clicking on a link and quitting the actual page when they had a whole beautiful thread prepared? People should be intelligent enough to know that they should not quit the page. Even if they did, they still can press the "Back" button in their browser which normalely saves the entered text

kthxbai. :wub:
This more complete ;)

Oh, I just saw an other error: the links in quotes aren't considered as link. They are, but not when the link is the first "sentences" inside of the quote, having a look at this later on.

Now, gimme access to the Staff Lounge or die. :-_-: Nope :P

(The link in the quote contains more fixes to do. Just so you know)

Jan 4 2010, 4:32 am payne Post #447

And comment the suggestions inside the Saved Shoutbox link provided too please.
When I'm talking of the 2 options provided with polls, I mean that when we create a poll, there are two options we cannot use, one of them being "Allow members to change their vote". This would be very useful to get triggered.

None.

Jan 4 2010, 8:19 pm Ahli Post #448

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Background is black for me under the marine's arm around the shoutbox.

A Staredit Network error has occured:
Query failed
Please contact administration with all the details.
and that is on the end of the page

Jan 5 2010, 1:31 am Devourer Post #449

Hello

Quote from Ahli
Background is black for me under the marine's arm around the shoutbox.

A Staredit Network error has occured:
Query failed
Please contact administration with all the details.
and that is on the end of the page
I know and for now I have no fu***** clue why that appears as there isn't even a query executed oO.
Nevermind, fixed. Thx to Moose for pointing me the bug.

Jan 7 2010, 3:15 am Jack Post #450

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I somehow got removed from RCDF, Madagascar hissing roaches, and HoN when I changed skin. QQ

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 7 2010, 3:36 am rockz Post #451

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Hon is gone with devilesk. Did you set your clan suffix/prefix?

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jan 7 2010, 4:19 am Neki Post #452

devilesk killing the hon clan apparently messed up all the other tags, am not sure if it's fixed yet.

None.

Jan 7 2010, 4:22 am Jack Post #453

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I'm guessing the tag broke when I changed skin, as the option for that is in the same settings area. Still not sure how I got removed from RCDF entirely though...

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 7 2010, 5:45 am Devourer Post #454

Hello

Yes, that's true. Clan HoN killed the tags of all members who were part of it. Going to talk to IP about it / might disband clan HoN.

Jan 7 2010, 5:44 pm payne Post #455

http://www.staredit.net/files/1825/
Have fun.

None.

Jan 7 2010, 5:47 pm Devourer Post #456

Hello

These is one of around hundred files I had and have to delete as they were fucking up a code. Better explained:
Files normally are stored like uploads/database/0001_FILES/0001342_wq21hqiuhui
the 0001342 is just the file's ID, filled with zeros in front till it reached the length it needs. wq21h... is just a column inside of the mysql table.
now, as IP has played with the DLDB ages ago he was disabling the "zero-filling", means the file was stored like 1342_wq21hq... which is not working with my fixing codes.

Jan 8 2010, 7:48 pm Devourer Post #457

Hello

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Shoutbox
  • Add search capabilities: by name, time stamp, user(s)
  • >24 hours is lame.
  • Add easier reporting function?

Fixed the > 24 hours thing, by replacing it with the format "month.day.year hours:minutes am/pm", only displays that way when the shouting time is >24 hours.

Jan 8 2010, 8:15 pm rockz Post #458

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

start the revolution: YYYYMMDD

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jan 8 2010, 9:44 pm NudeRaider Post #459

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from rockz
start the revolution: YYYYMMDD
this

Jan 8 2010, 9:59 pm Devourer Post #460

Hello

Done.
EDIT:
http://www.staredit.net/?p=index&skin=random Found this and updated it with all possible skins, luuul.

Also, I know that there are two bugged skins in there, probably will remove them later.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 8 2010, 10:13 pm by DeVouReR.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 21 22 23 24 2590 >
  Back to forum