Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Resident Evil: Two
Resident Evil: Two
Mar 23 2008, 2:22 am
By: Neptune
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Mar 30 2008, 5:04 pm Hug A Zergling Post #21

So your going to start inside? The scene in the gun shop was the best!

None.

Mar 30 2008, 8:45 pm FooFighters Post #22

Bio, this may be one that will fight my new map i'm working on, Resident Evil: the Lost Mansion.
But i will use some different stuff then you, but will take in effect your damage thing, and a bit other stuff, [hopefully i can get light thing.]
If you ever blind the units, check out this tutorial:
http://www.staredit.net/?p=tutorials&tut=29

None.

Apr 1 2008, 5:00 am Neptune Post #23

Quote from FooFighters
Bio, this may be one that will fight my new map i'm working on, Resident Evil: the Lost Mansion.
But i will use some different stuff then you, but will take in effect your damage thing, and a bit other stuff, [hopefully i can get light thing.]
If you ever blind the units, check out this tutorial:
http://www.staredit.net/?p=tutorials&tut=29

I already know how to blind units, and have it set already.

Also I want an easy-to-use action system rather than walking up to an item to automatically picking it up.

None.

Apr 1 2008, 10:50 pm FooFighters Post #24

You mean with what you were doing with SOŠ?

None.

Apr 2 2008, 12:34 am Conspiracy Post #25

Or something like that Foo :P... This game is phenomenal. :O... All I can say... :D

None.

Apr 2 2008, 2:41 pm Riney Post #26

Thigh high affectionado

Zomg bio maek moar RE mappy? Kewl. Gonna have just the RE: 2 chars in the story, or have carlos in it like in UC?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Apr 3 2008, 3:11 am Neptune Post #27

Quote from Dark_Marine_123
Zomg bio maek moar RE mappy? Kewl. Gonna have just the RE: 2 chars in the story, or have carlos in it like in UC?

Nah I was thinking of something along the lines of.. "RPD Officer".

None.

Apr 3 2008, 5:30 pm FooFighters Post #28

Quote from Neptune
i was thinking that you use "RPŠ Officer" too, before your post, because you can start as Leon on the game, and he is a RPŠ officer. Ok, i know it would suck to make a lot of triggers to make more then 1 weapon, so, it's fine if you dont want to use more then 1 weapon. And, will you include a lot of the details of RE 2? like the Giant Alligator, and Mr.X showing up everywhere you mostly go. Have fun with this map, i'm having trouble with the zombie staggering triggers in my new map.
And the final question: Will you use "Crimson Head Evolution?" [i'm doing it + the blood spread thing [9zlings killed, not long blood remain, need to find a good blood remain]]
So, have fun man, have fun, and remember the Crimson Heads, they are murderers

None.

Apr 9 2008, 12:45 am Neptune Post #29

Quote from FooFighters
Quote from Neptune
i was thinking that you use "RPŠ Officer" too, before your post, because you can start as Leon on the game, and he is a RPŠ officer. Ok, i know it would suck to make a lot of triggers to make more then 1 weapon, so, it's fine if you dont want to use more then 1 weapon. And, will you include a lot of the details of RE 2? like the Giant Alligator, and Mr.X showing up everywhere you mostly go. Have fun with this map, i'm having trouble with the zombie staggering triggers in my new map.
And the final question: Will you use "Crimson Head Evolution?" [i'm doing it + the blood spread thing [9zlings killed, not long blood remain, need to find a good blood remain]]
So, have fun man, have fun, and remember the Crimson Heads, they are murderers

I was indeed going to add some familier friends from RE2. :)

Such as Mister X literually chasing you through doors and being invinicble, leaving you no choice but to.. RUN!

None.

Apr 9 2008, 1:00 am FooFighters Post #30

He wasnt invincible, you could still attack him, but it would take time to take him down, probably have it like 35 hits?
But, running, best option there is when in that situation

None.

Apr 9 2008, 11:22 pm Riney Post #31

Thigh high affectionado

M249 SAW cheat with unlimited ammu? >:D

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Apr 10 2008, 12:30 am stickynote Post #32

I assume he made another Residnet Evil. Can someone post it?

None.

Apr 10 2008, 12:36 am FooFighters Post #33

Too big 4 me, over 1mb i think

Actually, after i said that, i checked, and it was 2.54 MB, so i cant

None.

Apr 10 2008, 1:53 am stickynote Post #34

Upload to dldb?

None.

Apr 10 2008, 10:43 am FooFighters Post #35

idk if i canbut i 'll try
edit: can't now, not on the right comp with SC on it

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 10 2008, 10:46 am by FooFighters. Reason: See Edit:

None.

Apr 10 2008, 10:58 pm stickynote Post #36

:-( Hurry! Can't wait to try it; it sounds epic!

None.

Apr 13 2008, 5:58 pm FooFighters Post #37

http://www.staredit.net/?file=292&lock=2
Finally have it uploaded

None.

Apr 19 2008, 2:30 am Neptune Post #38

The original rooms from the first map were broken, seperated, but this time I want them to be conected, so that when you leave/enter a room it will just be the room acrossed from it. Much less confusing. This wil be a lot eaier said then done, but I'm going to try.

None.

Apr 20 2008, 5:32 pm Riney Post #39

Thigh high affectionado

Yea but the way you DID do it, it made the game easier for anti hack. Hackers could use the connected rooms to tac up with friends with ease, and win.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Apr 26 2008, 1:33 am Neptune Post #40

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Yea but the way you DID do it, it made the game easier for anti hack. Hackers could use the connected rooms to tac up with friends with ease, and win.

good point. lol..

I could always stick disabled P12 cc in there somewhere O:)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum