Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
SEN Mafia VI: Mindfuck
Feb 19 2008, 6:54 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 3257 >

Mar 4 2008, 5:00 am Greo Post #581

Mindfuck fucks the minds of the host himself!

None.

Mar 4 2008, 5:55 am Heegu Post #582

Quote from Dapperdan
Somebody sent this to me:

Screaming incohorent phrases, the insane NerdyTerdy begins to run around yelling

The fairy from Zelda: Ocarina of Time screams things at you, sometimes incoherent phrases, and yells at you while running. (heegu clue)

HEYHEY! LISTEN HEY!! LISTEN! WATCH OUT!
The Link in my avatar is actually Toon Link, the one in Wind waker/Phantom Hourglass. The ocarina of time young Link never uses the master sword.

On a serious note: If i survive, could a detective PLEASE investigate me and tell everyone that i'm not mafia.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 12:07 pm Dapperdan Post #583

Quote from Heegu
On a serious note: If i survive, could a detective PLEASE investigate me and tell everyone that i'm not mafia.

That doesn't prove anything anymore, especially if you're specifically trying to get the detective to investigate you on a certain night. Mafia can just use the 'protect' ability to turn up townie against an investigation.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 1:55 pm Forsaken Archer Post #584

I vote Heegu. The reference to doodle is minor, Heegu seems to have more against him.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 3:50 pm Greo Post #585

Quote from Heegu
Quote from Dapperdan

Screaming incohorent phrases, the insane NerdyTerdy begins to run around yelling

The fairy from Zelda: Ocarina of Time screams things at you, sometimes incoherent phrases, and yells at you while running. (heegu clue)

The Link in my avatar is actually Toon Link, the one in Wind waker/Phantom Hourglass. The ocarina of time young Link never uses the master sword.

Anonymoose does not care, he's still link.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 6:12 pm Paravin. Post #586

Me votes for Heegu!

None.

Mar 4 2008, 7:04 pm Dapperdan Post #587

Quote from isolatedpurity
I vote Heegu. The reference to doodle is minor, Heegu seems to have more against him.

Speaking from the point of view of someone who actually understands clues by experience making them -- there is more against doodle. The doodle clue cannot be wrong unless moose made an asshole mistake -- meaning he couldn't handle creating a competent batch of clues that was only a paragraph long. I believe the former. Any of the Heegu clues can easily have been misintrepreted.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 7:49 pm cheeze Post #588

Just for future reference, MrrLL is also making clues. That said, the clue is convincing.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 8:15 pm lil-Inferno Post #589

Just here for the pie

Quote from Heegu
Quote from Dapperdan

He still has the shield mentioned in the game start post :/ . He is also a young forest boy :D . Link is the same throughout every game, it's the same guy, therefore your toon link is the same guy as in Ocarina of Time, and I'm pretty sure the clues aren't JUST pointing at that one zelda game.

Mar 4 2008, 9:04 pm Paravin. Post #590

Whats zelda? :}

None.

Mar 4 2008, 9:28 pm Dapperdan Post #591

Quote from cheeze
Just for future reference, MrrLL is also making clues. That said, the clue is convincing.

I know that. But it's moose's job to screen for crappy clues. Sometimes with longer posts can be hard, but this thing's fucking one paragraph. I refuse to accept any opinion other than the one that the post was checked thoroughly for misleading red herrings/carefully constructed to get to the point of the clues for mafia.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 4 2008, 9:33 pm by Dapperdan.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 9:31 pm LoveLess Post #592

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

BANDWAGON DETECTED! Heegu.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 9:34 pm Dapperdan Post #593

Quote from LoveLess

The move of a moron or a mafia. ;)

None.

Mar 4 2008, 9:59 pm EzDay281 Post #594

Speaking from the point of view of someone who actually understands clues by experience making them -- there is more against doodle. The doodle clue cannot be wrong unless moose made an asshole mistake -- meaning he couldn't handle creating a competent batch of clues that was only a paragraph long. I believe the former. Any of the Heegu clues can easily have been misintrepreted.
Firstly, I think you may be overestimating the significance of having made clues yourself, honestly. Though it is a fair credential, you two are still quite different people. It's not like your interpretations of him have always been perfect, in the past.
Also, Moose's made numerous mistakes before, in leaving incredibly obscure or overly obvious clues. The possibility that someone's going to make a mistake after repeatedly reviewing works of theirs eventually, regardless of the circumstances, is pretty high.

All that said, I don't even know why I bothered posting this. =P I can't honestly say I particularily disagree with the 'Grimer' interpretation, though I've not really thought much about it anyways. Gogo lazy-play.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 10:16 pm Crimson Magnum Post #595

Shogun

On second thought, I nullify my vote for now.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 4 2008, 10:33 pm by Crimson Magnum.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 10:52 pm Dr. Shotgun Post #596

I vote Doodle77.

None.

Mar 4 2008, 10:59 pm LoveLess Post #597

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from LoveLess
The move of a moron or a mafia. ;)
Or both ^^

None.

Mar 4 2008, 11:19 pm Moose Post #598

We live in a society.

@EzDay281: Is that a vote?

WoAHorde :: Heegu
DTBK :: Heegu
Heegu :: Doodle77
lil-Inferno :: Heegu
Dapperdan :: Doodle77 (mayor, x3)
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: Dapperdan
Dark_Marine_123 :: Heegu
isolatedpurity :: Heegu
Paravin. :: Heegu
LoveLess :: Heegu (7)
// 10
Doktor Shotgun :: Doodle77 (5)

Abstain: Crimson Magnum

14 of 31 votes accounted for.
Day end: Not set.

Mar 4 2008, 11:40 pm Dapperdan Post #599

Quote from EzDay
Firstly, I think you may be overestimating the significance of having made clues yourself, honestly.

If only you knew. I've done doodle grimer clues before. :><:

Quote from Ezday
Also, Moose's made numerous mistakes before, in leaving incredibly obscure or overly obvious clues.

Too true. Although, do you see any other possible reason for moose saying 'grimy sidewalk' other than a purposely misguiding red herring (that is also obvious, which I don't ever recall him doing before), or a clue to the mafia? This was a key part of Nerdy's death, and 'slipping on a grimy sidewalk' would certainly be extremely random if it was just superflous information.

Another point about Merrell also making clues this time around -- he's a first time clue-maker, which makes it MORE likely that an obvious clue for mafia was included in the post if he wrote any of it.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
@EzDay281: Is that a vote?

There was no hint of a vote in his post . . . ?

None.

Mar 4 2008, 11:45 pm LoveLess Post #600

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from EzDay
Firstly, I think you may be overestimating the significance of having made clues yourself, honestly.
If only you knew. I've done doodle grimer clues before. :><:
Also, Moose's made numerous mistakes before, in leaving incredibly obscure or overly obvious clues.
Too true. Although, do you see any other possible reason for moose saying 'grimy sidewalk' other than a purposely misguiding red herring (that is also obvious, which I don't ever recall him doing before), or a clue to the mafia? This was a key part of Nerdy's death, and 'slipping on a grimy sidewalk' would certainly be extremely random if it was just superflous information. Another point about Merrell also making clues this time around -- he's a first time clue-maker, which makes it MORE likely that an obvious clue for mafia was included in the post if he wrote any of it. (well, at least obvious to me, when it's straight sig/avatar/name clues like this I pick up on them pretty easily -- some of the clues more like the Heegu ones, which might require better knowledge of outside of the game information is what I'm not as good with)
Too much talk. Not enough death.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 3257 >
  Back to forum