Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Hells Awakening
Hells Awakening
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 27 2008, 2:34 pm
By: Oh_Man
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9

Jun 11 2010, 11:01 pm payne Post #161

:payne:

I contacted him over FaceBitch. Let's see what happens ;o

None.

Jun 13 2010, 9:38 pm Zergblender Post #162

Probably gonna have to wait until SC3...

None.

Jun 13 2010, 10:35 pm ImagoDeo Post #163

Hell, otherwise known as Angry SEN Members, will awake and devour him if this is not finished soon. :-_-:

None.

Jun 26 2010, 9:08 pm Oh_Man Post #164

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

8th of July I am going to my quarterly LAN at my hometown. The map will be beta-tested extensively from the 8th to the 11th.

Incomplete or complete, bugged to the max or no bugs, I am releasing this on the 11th.

REALLY sorry it has taken this long guys, I am a hardcore procrastinator. I'm very grateful for all the support you have given me over the many months. I am confident that my RPG will be one of the best on the Starcraft engine, but I'll leave that judgement call for you guys to make when you play it.

11th of July.

Jun 26 2010, 9:42 pm stickynote Post #165

Im holding this against you. I thought you'd left the forums or something; inactivity for months.

None.

Jun 27 2010, 10:44 pm payne Post #166

:payne:

Quote from name:private_parts
8th of July I am going to my quarterly LAN at my hometown. The map will be beta-tested extensively from the 8th to the 11th.

Incomplete or complete, bugged to the max or no bugs, I am releasing this on the 11th.

REALLY sorry it has taken this long guys, I am a hardcore procrastinator. I'm very grateful for all the support you have given me over the many months. I am confident that my RPG will be one of the best on the Starcraft engine, but I'll leave that judgement call for you guys to make when you play it.

11th of July.
Don't forget me, Lethal and.. Kaias? :|

None.

Jul 5 2010, 2:08 pm Oh_Man Post #167

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Yeah this can be locked please admins.

I will be releasing my Map, music and no music versions, a pdf guide, and the e-poster on the 11th of July (not sure on the exact time). I will be opening a new thread in the Map Showcase section. Start organizing who your two partners are going to be!

Deep, deep thanks to all of you for the continual support and map making assistance that has helped push this map across the finish line.

Yours sincerely,
OhMan.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9
  Back to forum