Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speeding Tickets
Speeding Tickets
Jan 21 2008, 1:54 am
By: Ultraviolet  

Feb 21 2008, 1:36 am MrrLL Post #21

Are you sure you excluded taxes when you looked at the limit things?

My ticket was 45$, but $140ish with taxes.

None.

Feb 21 2008, 2:00 am Ultraviolet Post #22

Got this all sorted out by now. What I found out was that I was charged $75 for the ticket and $105 for court costs. I was going to get $180 and 4 points on license, it was reduced to $100 and 2 points on license. I decided IP's method might fail me since there were like 100 people there all pulled over for that same area. The speed limit rapidly changed from 70 to 60 and apparently I missed the sign. LOTS of other people did too though :P

Feb 21 2008, 2:04 am Doodan Post #23

Last weekend I was driving and as I approached some train tracks, the railroad crossing bars started flashing and lowering. I was sort of in a hurry, and I'm stupid sometimes, so I just sped through them before they completely lowered. On the other side of the tracks was a cop, so he promptly pulled me over. My "BWAHAHAHA" instantly changed to "AWWWWW"

I knew why he pulled me over, so when he came to the window I said "I guess I should've stopped back there." I gave him my license and insurance. He goes back to his car for about 30 seconds, then runs back to my window and tells me that it's my lucky day and he has to respond to a call. Lucky for me, not so lucky for someone else.

None.

Feb 21 2008, 2:14 am Ultraviolet Post #24

Quote from Doodan
Last weekend I was driving and as I approached some train tracks, the railroad crossing bars started flashing and lowering. I was sort of in a hurry, and I'm stupid sometimes, so I just sped through them before they completely lowered. On the other side of the tracks was a cop, so he promptly pulled me over. My "BWAHAHAHA" instantly changed to "AWWWWW"

I knew why he pulled me over, so when he came to the window I said "I guess I should've stopped back there." I gave him my license and insurance. He goes back to his car for about 30 seconds, then runs back to my window and tells me that it's my lucky day and he has to respond to a call. Lucky for me, not so lucky for someone else.

Lmao, someone got owned in place of you. You obviously have some sort of god working for you.

Options
  Back to forum