Staredit Network > Forums > Technology & Computers > Topic: Fuck The Macbook Air
Fuck The Macbook Air
Jan 16 2008, 5:02 am
By: Syphon
Pages: < 1 2 3

Jan 29 2008, 2:43 am Riney Post #41

Thigh high affectionado

BCrappy viruses are easy to destroy anyway. Most of the time they're a process running in the Task Manager (Well duh, search your compy for it, end the process, and delete it.). Then you get tricky ones, so you gotta remove them from the startup files in system.ini, delete the addons that infect Internet Explorer, and so on.

Quote from Someone with lower inteligance
You don't know anything about firewalls. If you downloaded a trojan (you know what this is, right?), that's nothing a firewall had prevented. Deathawk and Syphon know way more about computers than you, so just trust them.

Please, first you doubt my conspiricy theory, then you belive I'm just plain retarded. A Trojan horse, looking all innocent, with intentions of evil lurking inside. Anything in system32 that doesnt have a friggen icon picture (Or has the word microsoft in its description) can pretty much be singled out as a virus.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum