Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #5: Epic²
SEN Mafia #5: Epic²
Jan 14 2008, 2:01 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 3235 >

Jan 28 2008, 4:59 am Echo Post #581

If you want to connect the noose to Dan, it's easy. His avatar is Clint Eastwood, and the most popular way of lynching people in the Wild West was hanging. That and Clint Eastwood would also claim a revolver as his.
DTBK's interpretation off what I stated.
New Power? NUB or his mafia voting crew.
That is about 3.

Slow and Stealthily? They voted against FatalException. Ninjas are obviously fast. Dark Templars = l)ark_ssj9kevin

Gasoline + fire ? = lil-inferno.

None.

Jan 28 2008, 5:03 am Echo Post #582

I'm asking you guys to change your vote from me to l)ark_ssj9kevin. That is probably the only chance I have to live because not enough people would change their votes in time to Dapperdan. Therefore l)ark_ssj9kevin will die and be revealed as mafia -> we might lose like 3 today -> we can base the voting the next day on my interpretation. Then as we follow we can probably hunt down all the mafias and have a town win again?

Chance!?

None.

Jan 28 2008, 5:17 am Ultraviolet Post #583

Sorry EcHo.

Jan 28 2008, 5:18 am DT_Battlekruser Post #584

Idiots..

But then, what's new?

None.

Jan 28 2008, 5:18 am Echo Post #585

Nothing. Every mafia game, apparently Dapperdan is right?

None.

Jan 28 2008, 5:31 am EzDay281 Post #586

Accuracy of clue interpretations isn't the important thing, only loudness in their proclamation, y'know. That, and reputation built therefrom. ;o

None.

Jan 28 2008, 5:31 am Dapperdan Post #587

This will be so worth it when echo turns up mafia.

*crosses fingers while no one is looking*

None.

Jan 28 2008, 5:34 am EzDay281 Post #588

If he does. Certainly usable clue interpretations, I don't disagree with that. I just don't hold attachment to any interpretations with any ease.

None.

Jan 28 2008, 5:35 am Echo Post #589

I hope you guys will open your eyes after I die and see what Dapperdan is actually doing. It is quite obvious.

This game would've been more fair if not almost half the votes were by mafia. People who registers should participate.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 28 2008, 5:43 am by EcHo.

None.

Jan 28 2008, 6:12 am Echo Post #590

If you answer this. All my interpretations would make sense to me! SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THAT PERSON IS IN FRAZZ'S AVATAR. Jimmy Raynor!?

Okay it is.

http://www.starcraft2.com/art.xml?s=35

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Raynor

Based on the quote of "A NEW POWER IS RISING.", it can go two ways. One of which relates to Terrans in which Blizzard calls them "The terrans are relative newcomers to the Koprulu" who are a new power ran by the Terrain Dominion of Mengsk. His avatar is a picture of a terran defeating a zerg.

To be more indepth, we can go further by verifying that it is Jimmy Raynor. He owns his own troops who went away to hide in the end of Brood War. Blizzard verified that Jimmy Raynor would be one of the returning major characters and mentioned in their Starcraft 2 story that Jimmy Comes back with more strength. It is also shown in his avatar if you look closer or see the bigger picture I provided that he is stepping on a zerg, therefore symbolizing conquering, thus rising.

And as I mentioned before, I said MOOSE might've played something on us by making some if not all of Dapperdan's bandwagon troops into mafia. I already interpreted Dapperdan's direct clues. What more do you want?

Here is frazz's profile to look into more. http://www.staredit.net/?member=211

Also, does anyone know the full list of Dapperdan's loyal followers in all of the mafia games? Dark_Marine_123 seems to be a newly addition to Dapperdan's bandwagon. I wonder what that means?

When I die, know this key thing. Me and Dapperdan + Frazz were always in bad terms.

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Jan 28 2008, 6:44 am by EcHo.

None.

Jan 28 2008, 7:36 am DT_Battlekruser Post #591

Quote from EzDay281
Accuracy of clue interpretations isn't the important thing, only loudness in their proclamation, y'know. That, and reputation built therefrom. ;o

Touché.

Quote from Dapperdan
This will be so worth it when echo turns up mafia.

*crosses fingers while no one is looking*

If Echo turns out to be mafia, we lynch one of seven mafia and benefit little more.

Echo, you need to stop taking legitimate suspicions and backing it up with bullshit clues :P

None.

Jan 28 2008, 8:06 am Greo Post #592

Whether to vote for DT or for EcHo? Hrmm?

EcHo pm'ed me to vote DT so that Dapper can get killed next round. Lol.

If you don't mind, can you change my vote to EcHo?

None.

Jan 28 2008, 8:27 am Ultraviolet Post #593

When did Jimmy grow hair?

I've been a fairly loyal follower of Dapperdan, but apparently I'm not mafia :<

Jan 28 2008, 8:41 am chuiu Post #594

Quote from NerdyTerdy

Thats Blizzard for you, always changing things and screwing with history.

None.

Jan 28 2008, 8:45 am EzDay281 Post #595

Um. I assume that Double Lynch involves double-voting, and so would be fairly asinine to try to call at this point.
If that's not the case ( doubtful ) , I'd like to call on it now. Of course, even that, it might be null for being so bloody close to the vote end...
*wishes I'd thought of this much time ago >.<*
*sighs*

Psh, it's easy to stop shaving. What I'm wondering is how he changed the shape of his skull, chin, lips, nose, and eyes. D:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 28 2008, 8:52 am by EzDay281.

None.

Jan 28 2008, 9:02 am Echo Post #596

Quote from NerdyTerdy
When did Jimmy grow hair? I've been a fairly loyal follower of Dapperdan, but apparently I'm not mafia :&lt;
Jimmy grew hair in SCII.

Quote from Greo
Whether to vote for DT or for EcHo? Hrmm? EcHo pm'ed me to vote DT so that Dapper can get killed next round. Lol. If you don't mind, can you change my vote to EcHo?
I didnt say DT, I said Darkkevin.

EzDay activate double lynch.

None.

Jan 28 2008, 9:04 am DT_Battlekruser Post #597

EzDay activate double lynch.

That concludes it, you're fucking suicidal :dontgetit:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 28 2008, 9:13 am by DT_Battlekruser.

None.

Jan 28 2008, 9:06 am Echo Post #598

No. I just hate my fellow mafia members. You're going down dapperdan.
I've been a lone mafia this round trying to bring down my fellow mafias. I guess i failed in doing that. Good luck townies!

None.

Jan 28 2008, 9:19 am EzDay281 Post #599

That concludes it, you're fucking suicidal :dontgetit:
As of Moose's last count, EcHo was in the lead for the lynch by a significant amount, even with my vote on Kevin, and his situation's only gotten worse, unless that post I just referred to is more recent than I thought. He's pretty much dead, since the only two people whom I can see helping him by now are out of the question, and regardless of his alignment, he could have reason for wanting Dark dead. So... >_>

None.

Jan 28 2008, 9:22 am Echo Post #600

By the way, I never stated that I wasn't mafia. I want Dark dead not because I hate him but it would eventually lead to the death of Dapperdan and his crew. Guile, I suggest you rigg votes on dapperdan.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 28 2008, 9:33 am by EcHo.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 28 29 30 31 3235 >
  Back to forum