Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
SEN Mafia #5: Epic˛
Jan 14 2008, 2:01 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2635 >

Jan 26 2008, 3:12 am Greo Post #461

Edit: Nevermind.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 26 2008, 8:51 pm by Greo.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 3:17 am Ultraviolet Post #462

Quote from Greo
Change my vote to NerdyTerdy.

.. because of what?

Jan 26 2008, 4:58 am Ultraviolet Post #463

No, Moose really did make that mistake. I can take a pic of it with my webcam too.

Edit:

Jan 26 2008, 5:46 am Echo Post #464

NerdyTerdy is obviously not mafia.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 6:07 am frazz Post #465

Now who would be stealing things from behind and yelling "Mine!'? Not sure yet. A bit of a stretch here, but hear me out. Perhaps frazz who believes that the "The most dangerous weapon anyone can wield is self righteousness" was the one being self-centered and taking the gun for himself and using it as a weapon? Just a thought that I'll throw out there. I can't really make two sense of this clue with anything else right now.
I'm ashamed of you, this is horrible. Points to me because I advocate non-selfishness? That'd be like a clue about slowness point to DM, because Neo is not slow; or a clue about a male pointing to Nerdy, because his avatar is not male.
There's also the matter of your sig.
Quote from Dapperdan's signature!!! WHO'S A SUSPECT NOW!?
Never has a greedy man become rich.
Seriously though, my point is, this does not point to me.

Also, why are people voting for Paravin? Comeon guys, the town is gonna do another no reason fail lynching like last time. Why does everybody seem to think it's good to vote for the person with the LEAST clues/reasons for their lynching?

None.

Jan 26 2008, 6:25 am Dr. Shotgun Post #466

I vote Doodle.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 6:37 am Ultraviolet Post #467

Quote from Doktor Shotgun
I vote Doodle.

Doodle is innocent.

Jan 26 2008, 7:45 am Dapperdan Post #468

Quote from NudeRaider
LOL? Nerdy was hit by a Doctor?
And saved by a Mafia or what?!
Either Nerdy just made a baaaaad fake or Moose ... uhm, no... it must be a fake...

Shhh while you're dead.

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Maybe DTBK is a regenerator or meat shield. I was saved by a doctor btw.

He said he was a townsperson to us (not special role).

Quote from frazz
I'm ashamed of you, this is horrible. Points to me because I advocate non-selfishness? That'd be like a clue about slowness point to DM, because Neo is not slow; or a clue about a male pointing to Nerdy, because his avatar is not male.
There's also the matter of your sig.

No, you're being numb. You claim that 'self rightesousness is a 'most dangerous weapon', and if you were a mafia, then you would want to use what you consider 'the most dangerous weapon'. It makes perfect sense, really. The thing is, I was just pointing it out as a possible intrepretation, and even said so myself it was a stretch, so why the hell did you even bother responding?

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Doodle is innocent.

Are you trying to get the mafia to hit the people you think you know are innocent...?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 26 2008, 7:51 am by Dapperdan.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 7:48 am DT_Battlekruser Post #469

Then obviously I am not mafia. :)

None.

Jan 26 2008, 7:54 am Dapperdan Post #470

The italics are the key. If we trust you as a non-mafia, then you're likely a townie if you said you were, or, you could be a mafiaso. Regardless, I've already made my point about you not being hit last night and the oddness of it. I asked if anyone else found it suspicious, and haven't gotten much in terms of intelligent response. :P

None.

Jan 26 2008, 8:39 am DT_Battlekruser Post #471

Intelligent mafia would know

(a) I was probably protected by a doctor, since I was begging for it
(b) not hitting me could raise your argument (like the logic mafia don't hit people who are probably going to be lynched)

None.

Jan 26 2008, 8:50 am Echo Post #472

Not enough clues, if not even any clue relates to DTBK is any way.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 9:02 am Ultraviolet Post #473

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Intelligent mafia would know

(a) I was probably protected by a doctor, since I was begging for it
(b) not hitting me could raise your argument (like the logic mafia don't hit people who are probably going to be lynched)

Apparently the intelligent mafia were wrong then, 3 doctors, 5 mafia hits, and only 2 people died. The doctors all did well.

Addition: I've just been made aware that I was protected by 2 doctors. Either the mafia didn't use one of their hits, or they did a double strike on me.

Jan 26 2008, 9:06 am Ultraviolet Post #474

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from NerdyTerdy
Doodle is innocent.

Are you trying to get the mafia to hit the people you think you know are innocent...?

Dapperdan is innocent.

Jan 26 2008, 9:16 am EzDay281 Post #475

You yourself mentioned the possibility that his claims of non-roliness were to avoid excess attention from the mafia, in order to decieve them, not us, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm too lazy to go through... however many pages of posts.

EDIT: Also, you people need to update your bloody profiles with messenger-contact information! D:<

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 26 2008, 9:23 am by EzDay281.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 9:24 am Ultraviolet Post #476

As I have put myself out here already, and have fairly well proved my innocence, I would like to ask anyone with a special role to come to me. I'd especially like to know who the Saints, Doctors, Elders (meh, I guess), Guile, and Regenerator are. PM me or use one of the messengers I have listed in my profile.

Jan 26 2008, 9:31 am Ultraviolet Post #477

Moose's explanation of the PM earlier, for any skeptics:

Jan 26 2008, 9:55 am frazz Post #478

Quote from Dapperdan
No, you're being numb. You claim that 'self rightesousness is a 'most dangerous weapon', and if you were a mafia, then you would want to use what you consider 'the most dangerous weapon'. It makes perfect sense, really. The thing is, I was just pointing it out as a possible intrepretation, and even said so myself it was a stretch, so why the hell did you even bother responding?
I was defending myself, what do you think? Besides, self righteousness and selfishness are totally different and independent.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 9:56 am Echo Post #479

We are all on drugs

None.

Jan 26 2008, 10:02 am Ultraviolet Post #480

*drops pills* .. ahem, what?

Options
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2635 >
  Back to forum