Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Legacy of Haean 1.01
Legacy of Haean 1.01
Jul 4 2014, 5:55 pm
By: qPirateKing  

Mar 8 2019, 2:50 pm aproudemo Post #21

Found out about the belt!
I figured the Miner in that one cavern kept respawning unlike the other miners. As such, I figured it had to pertain to him.
Drag him over to the area beneath/under the Science Vessel (Smoke) and I let him attack me 3 times, dropped a flare, and then killed him (attacking him and killing him there is probably all that's essential, but that's what I did!).

That causes mines (flares) to explode when placed.

Use your now-explosive-flares to clear out the broken machinery (i.e. siege tank) guarding the way to another cavern, which will enable you to access a new portion of the cavern. Head to the khaydarin (sp) crystal in the wall and you will get the belt. Bring it to the original and voila!

None.

Mar 9 2019, 12:53 am Oh_Man Post #22

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Damn dude should have done a youtube vid on that

Options
  Back to forum