Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Mini-Game Party
Mini-Game Party
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 2 2007, 7:11 am
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 519 >

Oct 8 2007, 3:27 am payne Post #41

:payne:

Np >.<

None.

Oct 8 2007, 10:55 pm MillenniumArmy Post #42

wait hold on, so the music stops but all the flags including the vulture are still in the game?

None.

Oct 12 2007, 12:04 am payne Post #43

:payne:

@MA : Just like that... are you sure you gonna quit map making after this? :S
I mean, you have tons of fans...
And you're the ONLY map maker known well on B.net... even noobs know you!

None.

Oct 12 2007, 1:18 am MillenniumArmy Post #44

I dunno yet, but as some may have noticed already, school is already slowing down my progress with this map. We'll just see once I finish this map

None.

Oct 12 2007, 4:57 am blacklight28 Post #45

I haven't know him until like just now... Not really but, can't wait til you finish this map. Seems like A LOT of fun. And who the hell reported my post. Wtf did I do. Maybe I posted in the wrong topic on accident.

None.

Oct 12 2007, 6:56 am MillenniumArmy Post #46

Alright a few things:

I demolished my two previous mini-games: #2 Orbiting blasts and #25 bumper balls; I didn't like those games very much. So now instead I've replaced them with these two:

#2 Scourge Spray Inspired by UnholyUrine
So kind of like UnholyUrine's idea, several scourges will constantly spawn from the middle (junkyard dogged). When you touch them, the scourges then belong to you and are launched at an aimer which circles the arena. Your objective is to hit your opponents with your scourges. Each hit you take costs one life, and you have 10 lives to spare. Sorry unholy but I didn't incorporate the corsair/disruption web thing :P. Last man standing wins.

#25 Circle of death
You will spawn a zergling in the middle of the arena. Scourges will be going around you in a circle. There are crystals along the outerrim of the arena and your goal is to touch them 8 times. However, if you touch a scourge, you blow up and need to try again, so time your movements right when you see an opening in the scourges' circle.

And now I've completed two more minigames:

#33 Earthquake dodge
This is kind of like the Mario Party mini-game "dodge em" where you have a zealot and you avoid the firebats that are junkyard dogged. However there's a huge twist to this one: your screen will constantly be shaking, as if you are literally caught in an earthquake. This violent shaking of your screen will most likely hinder your movements, so you have to be extra cautious when dodging these firebats. The shaking stops once you die though. Last man standing wins.

#34 Invisidodge
Just like the earthquake dodge one except now you dodge dark templars. They are invisible and spawn every 20 seconds. Again, last man standing wins.

None.

Oct 14 2007, 6:40 am MillenniumArmy Post #47

Two more:

#35 Territories
You have a probe. Build as many pylons as you can. However, the arena only has 25 buildable squares. So what you can do is kill other player's pylons and take their squares. Whoever has most pylons controlled after one minute and 30 seconds wins. Also this game can have ties as well.

#36 Nascourge race
There's a racetrack in which you have a scourge. Be the first to complete two full laps on the track to win. You cannot run into any walls (white terrain) nor can you run into any patrolling science vessels; doing so won't kill you, but you'll just be stuck and must back-up. This game is all about speed and accuracy since the pathways are narrow.

None.

Oct 14 2007, 10:13 am Fisty Post #48

When its done im gonna take it for a spin on bnet.

None.

Oct 25 2007, 8:48 pm MillenniumArmy Post #49

#37 Corsair Madness
Simple, you have a queen which spawns corsairs. Kill your opponents queens first. Take advantage of the corsair's splash attack, a bigger army doesn't necessarily mean it is a better army. Every several kills you make, you receive a pair of scourges. They do deadly damage and cannot be killed so easily, so take advantage over them. Last queen standing wins

#38 4 Way Waves
Waves of overlords will come from all four directions. Your objective is to simply avoid touching any of them. As time progresses, the rate at which the overlords spawn gets faster. Last man standing wins

#39 Slot Machines
This is just like the one in my mini-bound game map. You have three spinning slots; stop each one by sieging your tank. Try to get 3 of the same type of any unit to earn a point. If you get two different kind of units, you have to start again. Again it doesn't matter which unit you select; so long as there are three of them. Time your sieging right and first to get 3 points wins

#40 Basket Shooting
Burrow your zergling to shoot the ball. Whenever you burrow, the scourge will head towards wherever the aimer was. So this is just like basketball, gotta aim to shoot. However, there will be two blockers that patrol the court. Make sure that your ball does not hit any of them. First to score 5 times wins

None.

Nov 9 2007, 9:56 pm WandS Post #50

My friends and I have loads of fun playing this map. Keep up the good work MillenniumArmy. Do you release newer versions as you go along? Where can I download the newer versions?

None.

Nov 10 2007, 9:50 am UnholyUrine Post #51

Quote from WandS
My friends and I have loads of fun playing this map. Keep up the good work MillenniumArmy. Do you release newer versions as you go along? Where can I download the newer versions?

Same question.

None.

Nov 10 2007, 8:13 pm MillenniumArmy Post #52

Im probably not gonna release anymore demos now. I may need people to help test games, but i tried that last time and nobody came so I made a demo.

But most of my tests and exams are over with ATM so I am going to have lots of time making some minigames now

None.

Nov 10 2007, 11:39 pm Falkoner Post #53

MA, I'll come test your maps, just tell me when you need me.

None.

Nov 21 2007, 4:05 am UnholyUrine Post #54

:lol: Come over to west and i'll help test!
oo Rhymes!

None.

Nov 27 2007, 7:35 am MillenniumArmy Post #55

Quote from UnholyUrine
oo Rhymes!
Problem

Somebody took my West Account. It occurred sometime around spring of 2007. I saw him on a couple times over the summer and it seems as though he logs on to my account once like every month or so.

:P

None.

Nov 27 2007, 12:12 pm Killer2121 Post #56

i got west volcove99 account XD

None.

Nov 27 2007, 1:46 pm Fisty Post #57

Quote from MillenniumArmy
Quote from UnholyUrine
oo Rhymes!
Problem

Somebody took my West Account. It occurred sometime around spring of 2007. I saw him on a couple times over the summer and it seems as though he logs on to my account once like every month or so.

:P
Make a new one...blizzard doesnt care how many accounts u have.

None.

Dec 3 2007, 6:16 am MillenniumArmy Post #58

Omfgwtf?! 8 more minigames complete!

#41 Hurtle Jump
I had this in my mini-bound games map. Build pylons on top of yourself so that you "jump" over the walls. However, on the other side, there are going to be sections where if you land on them, you will blow up and then have to restart. First person to reach the end wins.

#42 Code Breakers (credit to fritfrat)
At the beginning of each round, you will be given a series of 6 random units. You must build them in order as fast as you can. If one unit is out of order or incorrect, you will have to start over. This is a race, first to complete each round first gets the point. And whoever reaches 5 points wins.

#43 Bring the Crystal Home
Everyone starts off with one SCV at one side of the arena and on the otherside is a crystal. Your objective is to score 3 points first. In order to score, you must personally bring the crystal back to your spawn point. However, the catch is that everyone has the same spawn point and objective, so you must battle your opponents and be the one that personally brings it back. If your SCV dies, you simply respawn back at the spawn point.

#44 Wall Ball
Exactly the same as my wallball map. Except that there is no specialty ball.

#45 Bound Race
A mini bound course. There will be a series of explosions you have to go through, they should be relatively easy. However you must be the first one to reach the finish. If you die, you respawn at your spawn point, which is initially at the beginning. But there is going to be a checkpoint in the middle so you should at least get there to move your spawnpoint closer to the finish line.

#46 Slow down race
This is a race; if you look at the screenshot of this map, it'll take place on that long vertical arena with arrows on it. The objective is simple, be the first to each the end. However, there will be numerous computer units roaming around the arena. If you touch one of them, you will slow down anywhere from 2-4 seconds. If you keep running into them, your slow time will build up, so if you get hit, avoid other computer units to avoid increasing your slow time.

#47 Wavy Treadmill
Rows of overlords will constantly be flowing between you and the obective. Even though each row is wide enough for 8 overlords, only 5 will be present, meaning there will be 3 consecutive empty sections in each row of overlords. As each row comes, the empty sections will bounce between the left and right sides of the rows of overlords, and you must travel through this wavy tunnel created to reach the end. If you touch an overlord, you blow up and start at the beginning. First to reach the end 3 times wins.

#48 Archers
Everyone will have an archer and a target. The archers will be on one side and the targets will be on another. Your archer is a zergling and to shoot an arrow, simply burrow it. You will launch an arrow and it will travel horizontally, hitting any opponents' targets (you cannot hit your own target). Your target is a civilian. So you must manage both your archer and your target. If your target dies, you will still have your archer, so you can shoot other opponent's targets down. Last person with a target standing wins.

None.

Dec 3 2007, 1:27 pm Falkoner Post #59

ONLY 12 TO GO! WOOT! I can't wait to start playing this on B.Net!

None.

Dec 3 2007, 6:26 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #60

Try again. 64 - 48 = 16... :D

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 519 >
  Back to forum