Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: GT Capture The Flag
GT Capture The Flag
Jan 3 2008, 5:30 am
By: Joshgt2  

Jan 10 2008, 12:46 pm Lingie Post #21

O_O You doen't liek SpartanPedobear?

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jan 10 2008, 10:38 pm Joshgt2 Post #22

Not really.... But it don't bother me as much

Quote from Impeached
Also, could you work on your ego-itis?
I don't know where you guys are getting this all from but I'm not trying to do it. Sorry to anyone who might be taking what I said to heart... :unsure:

First post updated!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 11 2008, 3:22 am by Joshgt.

None.

Jan 11 2008, 6:31 pm Impeached Post #23

Maybe make the mage a Dark Archon instead of a High Templar? Seeing as you have two High Templar graphicked units.

None.

Jan 11 2008, 8:17 pm Joshgt2 Post #24

I had some plans for the Dark Archon in later times for the map... I wasn't planning on sharing this idea that I had but since you asked I will simply tell you that I had other plans for the Dark Archon. If I didn't then the Melder would have been the Dark Archon

None.

Jan 17 2008, 4:12 am Joshgt2 Post #25

First post updated!

I have been getting a lot of people asking me when this is going to be done and I don't quite know how everything is going to finish up in the end. But I thought about a good goal to set to and I would like to have this done and put some place for Beta testing by March 1, 2008! I think that is a nice goal to have and it isn't going to be too stressing out on me. Now all I need to do and figure out how to master Trigger Duplicator which would make my life a ton easier...

None.

Jan 17 2008, 4:27 am Echo Post #26

Nice idea and concept, but BEACON PLACEMENT SUCKS MAJOR NUTS!!!

None.

Jan 17 2008, 4:35 am Joshgt2 Post #27

What's wrong with Beacons for character selection? I like the idea of it...

None.

Jan 17 2008, 4:37 am Echo Post #28

It isnt organized.

None.

Jan 17 2008, 4:58 am Joshgt2 Post #29

How is having beacons with the units standing right on them not being organized? You know which unit you want to be by the unit standing on the certain beacon...

None.

Jan 20 2008, 5:13 am Impeached Post #30

The normal beacon shop is typically not user friendly. It's easy to choose the wrong thing, and you can bump into other players.

None.

Jan 20 2008, 6:51 am Ultraviolet Post #31

Quote from Joshgt
Not really.... But it don't bother me as much

Quote from Impeached
Also, could you work on your ego-itis?
I don't know where you guys are getting this all from but I'm not trying to do it. Sorry to anyone who might be taking what I said to heart... :unsure:

First post updated!

I don't get what he is saying either, just ignore it.

Quote from Impeached
The normal beacon shop is typically not user friendly. It's easy to choose the wrong thing, and you can bump into other players.

Anyone who can't navigate a beacon shop is an idiot. Maps have been using beacon shops forever.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 20 2008, 10:36 pm by NerdyTerdy.

Jan 21 2008, 3:59 am Joshgt2 Post #32

Quote from NerdyTerdy
Quote from Impeached
Anyone who can't navigate a beacon shop is an idiot. Maps have been using beacon shops forever.
I don't quite see what the problem is either... I don't see how this is such a big probleem either because there are units all next to the bneacons...

None.

Options
  Back to forum