Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Middle Management the Game
Middle Management the Game
Mar 15 2013, 7:20 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3

Apr 26 2013, 10:19 pm Fire_Kame Post #41

wth is starcraft

You brave the Development floor, bracing for the worst. Apparently it is a nice place; most developers are sitting in bean bag chairs discussing politics and "the game" last weekend. You look around for Chuck trying to remember what he looked like but are unable to find him. A wandering clerk, also looking for someone passes you, so you ask him if he knows where Chuck is.

"Chuck who?"

You realize you don't remember his name. The clerk points out three different desks that all belong to some guy named Chuck. Each one has different personal items that might tip you off as to who your Chuck is:

Desk 1: Two pictures of children, one is a toddler boy playing with an optimus prime toy while the other picture is of a girl posing for "homecoming 2010." You estimate her to be a freshman.

Desk 2: A ball made out of rubber bands and paperclips separated by color and then size in several small containers. There is also a long chain with a broken clasp, possibly used for a wallet or a very thick necklace.

Desk 3: Several papers sporadically crowd the last desk, some of which look like invitation proofs for some event.

TIME: 3:45 PM
DAY: Tuesday

CHARISMA STAT: 8
INTELLIGENCE STAT: 9
STRENGTH STAT: 3

Apr 26 2013, 10:25 pm Azrael Post #42

Go see Chuck at Desk 3.

Apr 26 2013, 11:20 pm NudeRaider Post #43

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Go see Chuck at Desk 2.

Apr 27 2013, 12:47 am Azrael Post #44

Because a guy who comes to work with his shirt untucked and his hair uncombed would be an OCD organization-obsessed neat-freak.

Apr 27 2013, 5:36 pm lil-Inferno Post #45

Just here for the pie

Find Chuck at desk 3. Then invade the Felnybian homeland and enslave their people, forcing them to harvest the resources from the ore-rich planet Verdin for the prosperity of your intergalactic empire, and to please your investors.

Apr 29 2013, 3:25 pm Fire_Kame Post #46

wth is starcraft

You go to Chuck 3's Desk but he isn't sitting there. You look around a little for any sign of him but don't see him. It is hard to tell if he cut out early for the day or if he is in the hallways somewhere. You wander aimlessly for a few minutes and then return to his desk to see if he's returned. "You're looking for Charles, right?" The voice makes you jump. You turn around and see a woman watching you from a nearby cubicle. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," she says in an insincere, monotone voice. "Charles left for the day - he and his fiance are looking at venues for their wedding. If you want to leave a message for him here's a sticky note." She hands you a pad of hot pink sticky notes with a flower design scrolled across it before turning back to her task.

TIME: 4:02 PM

Apr 29 2013, 3:48 pm Azrael Post #47

He's getting married? :O Dun dun dunnn.

Leave a note that says:

Hey Chuck,

I need to ask you about something,
let me know when you get a sec =)

555-5555

Thanks! -Violet

Replace the phone number with your cell number, assuming it isn't 555-5555 :P

Apr 29 2013, 4:34 pm Fire_Kame Post #48

wth is starcraft

You leave the note on Chuck's desk, resisting the urge to compulsively sign your name with a heart about the "i". Having completed this task you returned to Pauline's office. There are only a couple of people left; everyone else appears to have gone home for the day.

TIME: 4:35 PM

Apr 29 2013, 5:14 pm Positively Post #49

Go around the office, 'reorganizing' Pauline's papers, hiding some and moving her files around, then leave the building without being spotted.

None.

Apr 29 2013, 5:20 pm Azrael Post #50

Quote from Positively
Go around the office, 'reorganizing' Pauline's papers, hiding some and moving her files around, then leave the building without being spotted.

Lol! Yeah, and take some important-looking ones home with you to make sure she never finds them :P

Apr 30 2013, 3:16 am Fire_Kame Post #51

wth is starcraft

I stuff several papers into different desks, giggling like an immature school girl as you do so. You slip some of the papers into your pocket and nonchalantly walk out of the building and towards home. The perfect crime. You start to wonder how you'll spend your evening after a long and exhausting half day of work.

TIME: 5:10 PM

Apr 30 2013, 8:16 am NudeRaider Post #52

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Gained 5 Renegade points. You now have a minor scar on your face.

==> Watch your new scar in the mirror contemplating your deeds for the rest of the evening.

Apr 30 2013, 7:08 pm Positively Post #53

See if your mother is around the house, if she is, ask her to make you some food because now that you're a working woman you expect food on the table when you get home.

If she is not home, order a pizza and relax! :D

None.

Apr 30 2013, 10:28 pm Fire_Kame Post #54

wth is starcraft

You wander in to your house about an hour later and notice that your mom has left some spaghetti for you on the oven. You grab a dish and go into the den to relax. On the way there you look at yourself in the mirror, staring intently at your face. Had you just seen a scar? Of course not; how ridiculous would that be?

You turn on your favorite channel - Bravo - and begin watching a Project: Runway marathon.

TIME: 6:10 PM

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum