Liar Game: Downsizing #1
Feb 25 2013, 4:27 am
By: Azrael
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >

Mar 2 2013, 10:01 pm Vrael Post #41

I vote for Azrael.

None.

Mar 2 2013, 10:59 pm Raitaki Post #42

I'm willing to buy your votes. Anyone at all, PM me your prices and number of votes sold and we can negotiate.

None.

Mar 2 2013, 11:25 pm rayNimagi Post #43

I think the rounds should be longer than 24 hours to allow more time to negotiate once the game starts. A lot of future decisions will depend on the actions/contracts of other players. I'm glad the first round is at least longer, but why not make the other rounds longer as well?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Mar 3 2013, 1:44 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #44

Quote from rayNimagi
I think the rounds should be longer than 24 hours to allow more time to negotiate once the game starts. A lot of future decisions will depend on the actions/contracts of other players. I'm glad the first round is at least longer, but why not make the other rounds longer as well?

Yeah I agree. At the pace people are replying to me, it's looking like it might take a couple weeks to form a contract.

Quote from Raitaki
I'm willing to buy your votes. Anyone at all, PM me your prices and number of votes sold and we can negotiate.
You could agree to my contract that I posted earlier in this thread. You can look around, but I think that's the best price you'll get.

None.

Mar 3 2013, 5:59 am Sacrieur Post #45

Still Napping

I look at Raitaki confused, hand him my empty glass, and then continue putting money into the machine.

None.

Mar 4 2013, 4:31 pm Sacrieur Post #46

Still Napping

Open Contract, First Come First Serve

I, Sacrieur, hereby agree to vote all five votes in the first round for x_ sold for $1 under the condition that x_ also votes all five votes in the first round for Sacrieur for $1.

x_ is defined to mean the first person who agrees with this contract.

This is an example of the contract. The actual contract will use real names, as required by the rules.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Mar 4 2013, 4:48 pm by Sacrieur.

None.

Mar 4 2013, 4:49 pm lil-Inferno Post #47

Just here for the pie

Quote from Sacrieur
Open Contract, First Come First Serve

I, Sacrieur, hereby agree to vote all five votes in the first round for x_ sold for $1 under the condition that x_ also votes all five votes in the first round for Sacrieur for $1.

x_ is defined to mean the first person who agrees with this contract.

This is an example of the contract. The actual contract will use real names, as required by the rules.
I agree to your contract.

Mar 4 2013, 4:51 pm Sacrieur Post #48

Still Napping

Edit: contract in the works due to legal snafus. Will be resolved.

Contract above is not legally binding, however, lil-inferno has dibs.

None.

Mar 4 2013, 8:46 pm Sacrieur Post #49

Still Napping

[03:44 pm] Azrael whispers to you -- 4 hours remaining.

None.

Mar 4 2013, 8:52 pm Wing Zero Post #50

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Sacrieur
+1

Mar 5 2013, 1:00 am Azrael Post #51

Round 1 is over.
     1st) Raitaki        |||||||||| 10
2nd) Positively ||||| 5
2nd) rayNimagi ||||| 5
2nd) zzt ||||| 5
5th) Leeroy_Jenkins 0
5th) Sacrieur 0
Round 2 will end Tuesday, 8:00 PM (EST)

Mar 5 2013, 1:08 am Fire_Kame Post #52

wth is starcraft

I don't understand what just happened.

Mar 5 2013, 1:09 am Raitaki Post #53

He who moves first wins.
:awesome:

None.

Mar 5 2013, 1:28 am Azrael Post #54

If you're wondering why Inferno and Demon aren't on the list, it's because they were removed from the game for refusing to cast their votes, despite receiving multiple notices throughout the game warning them that they needed to submit their votes because it's mandatory. Warnings were sent out at 24 hours, at 8 hours, and at 3 hours.

As stated in the rules, they could have changed the votes later if they wanted to, so there was no legitimate reason for someone to not submit their votes. As a result, they've been indefinitely banned from future games.

The reason there are a total of 25 votes among the remaining 6 players, instead of the expected 30, is because a total of 5 votes were cast for the players who were removed.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 5 2013, 7:07 am by Azrael.

Mar 6 2013, 1:18 am Azrael Post #55

Round 2 is over.
           1st) Raitaki        |||||||||||||||| 16
2nd) Positively ||||||||||| 11
2nd) rayNimagi ||||||||||| 11
2nd) zzt ||||||||||| 11
5th) Sacrieur 0
Round 3 will end Wednesday, 8:00 PM (EST)

Mar 7 2013, 2:40 am Raitaki Post #56

az y u so ded

None.

Mar 7 2013, 2:42 am Azrael Post #57

Round 3 is over.
                1st) Raitaki        ||||||||||||||||||||| 21
2nd) Positively |||||||||||||||| 16
2nd) rayNimagi |||||||||||||||| 16
2nd) zzt |||||||||||||||| 16
Round 4 will end Thursday, 8:00 PM (EST)

Mar 7 2013, 2:48 am Raitaki Post #58

...Herp

None.

Mar 7 2013, 6:16 am NudeRaider Post #59

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

boring

Mar 7 2013, 4:53 pm Azrael Post #60

Thank you for your insightful contribution.

I suppose it doesn't make for an exciting spectator sport, since most of the game takes place in secret.

Then again, it wasn't designed with spectators in mind.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >
  Back to forum