Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Most expensive thing(s) you own.
Most expensive thing(s) you own.
Nov 23 2012, 2:50 am
By: TiKels  

Nov 23 2012, 3:36 pm TiKels Post #21

Payne have you been carrying around your classical on your adventure trips?

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 23 2012, 5:04 pm rayNimagi Post #22

Quote from rockz
I've also got $47000 in gold, but I don't think that counts...
I know who I'd steal from if I was a criminal...

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 23 2012, 6:30 pm EzDay281 Post #23

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from EzDay281
Wacom Intuos tablet, $400.
My computer desk is probably worth like... $100-150. No idea, we bought it from a local classifieds website.
Can't think of anything else worth >$20.
I have a Bamboo tablet, I wanted to get an Intuos but I heard that the nibs wore down too fast on the pens.
Well, mine came with five nibs, and after three years of reasonably regular usage, I'm still using the same one as I started with.
(Granted, one of the five is a special spring-mounted one, but I haven't noticed any difference using it; another is rough-textured, but I actually did wear that one down pretty quickly. But that's just because I've taped some paper onto the surface for texture to begin with. Would've lasted a lot longer otherwise.)

None.

Nov 23 2012, 9:53 pm poison_us Post #24

Back* from the grave

My life.

Nov 23 2012, 10:01 pm Generalpie Post #25

Staredit Puckwork

I'd buy it.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:51 pm]
Vrael -- It is, and I could definitely use a company with a commitment to flexibility, quality, and customer satisfaction to provide effective solutions to dampness and humidity in my urban environment.
[06:50 pm]
NudeRaider -- Vrael
Vrael shouted: Idk, I was looking more for a dehumidifer company which maybe stands out as a beacon of relief amidst damp and unpredictable climates of bustling metropolises. Not sure Amazon qualifies
sounds like moisture control is often a pressing concern in your city
[06:50 pm]
Vrael -- Maybe here on the StarEdit Network I could look through the Forums for some Introductions to people who care about the Topics of Dehumidifiers and Carpet Cleaning?
[06:49 pm]
Vrael -- Perhaps even here I on the StarEdit Network I could look for some Introductions.
[06:48 pm]
Vrael -- On this Topic, I could definitely use some Introductions.
[06:48 pm]
Vrael -- Perhaps that utilizes cutting-edge technology and eco-friendly cleaning products?
[06:47 pm]
Vrael -- Do you know anyone with a deep understanding of the unique characteristics of your carpets, ensuring they receive the specialized care they deserve?
[06:45 pm]
NudeRaider -- Vrael
Vrael shouted: I've also recently becoming interested in Carpet Cleaning, but I'd like to find someone with a reputation for unparalleled quality and attention to detail.
beats me, but I'd make sure to pick the epitome of excellence and nothing less.
[06:41 pm]
Vrael -- It seems like I may need Introductions to multiple companies for the Topics that I care deeply about, even as early as Today, 6:03 am.
[06:38 pm]
Vrael -- I need a go-to solution and someone who understands that Carpets are more than just decorative elements in my home.
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Vrael, Roy, NudeRaider