Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Messaging Someone
Messaging Someone
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 24 2012, 10:19 am
By: hacksaw5000  

Oct 24 2012, 10:19 am hacksaw5000 Post #1

This person has no space and cant receive pms....

None.

Oct 24 2012, 4:52 pm Dem0n Post #2

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Who are you trying to message? Lol don't make a thread about this. Just tell the person who you're trying to message that they have no more PM space in the shoutbox or something. That's most likely where they're going to be.

Oct 24 2012, 5:06 pm TiKels Post #3

Yeah demon is right. Posting a topic doesn't do much for you, especially if you don't give their name. I suppose if it was really important it could warrant creating a topic, but only if.

Who are you trying to contact?

Or rather, what are you trying to gain by making this topic?

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 24 2012, 5:24 pm Vrael Post #4

Hacksaw is clearly asking for alternative methods of communication.

Hacksaw, try catching them in the spambox -- I mean shoutbox -- and asking them to clear some PM space for you, or go to their profile and see if you can contact them via AIM or MSN or some other messenger. If neither of those options works, you're shit outta luck.

None.

Oct 24 2012, 5:29 pm Azrael Post #5

To make this topic a little more useful:

I propose having a "new message" which tells you that you have no PM space and cannot receive new messages. An alert or warning of some kind, which informs you of this, so you can rectify it immediately without other people having to tell you.

Not sure how difficult this would be to do, though.

Oct 24 2012, 5:33 pm Fire_Kame Post #6

wth is starcraft

the percentage full bar already changes colors the fuller the inbox gets, doesn't it? If a user's inbox is full you should try contacting them via messaging clients, email, shoutbox, or topic (assuming the topic is relating to whatever the PM is about). Otherwise there's a 99.9% chance that user is no longer active and wouldn't respond to the PM anyways. We do have a bunch of forums here, you might want to start a thread/find a thread that deals with the issue you're having. Someone else may know how to help you

Options
  Back to forum