Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Upstart
The Upstart
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 26 2012, 7:11 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 68 >

Apr 6 2012, 3:29 am Riney Post #61

Thigh high affectionado

Head west to Lut Gholein.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Apr 6 2012, 3:41 am rayNimagi Post #62

Walk into Mordor
Teleport to Lumbridge
Fast travel to Megaton
Stand and stare.
Ask the guy who he is, and why he did what he did.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Apr 10 2012, 12:53 am Fire_Kame Post #63

wth is starcraft

"The name's Charlie, but you can call me Chuck." You blink disbelief. "What, something funny about that?" You cough and look apologetically at the floor. "I'm here to save you. To save you from yourself. You don't know this yet, but you have had many lives behind you, and chances are, you'll have many lives ahead of you." He walks over to his motorcycle, and pulling off a rough tarp he throws it onto the gravel next to the fire. "I reached out to you because I felt bad for you. I was once like you. Making awkward decisions, lacking necessary hand I coordination and being led around like a monkey on display for several immature idiots." He lays down on the tarp, using his arm as a pillow. "Now unless you have any more questions I'd like to get a few hours of sleep. You can take first watch. Venomous things won't be out for a few hours yet."

Apr 10 2012, 12:55 am lil-Inferno Post #64

Just here for the pie

Quote from Fire_Kame
lacking necessary hand I coordination and being led around like a monkey on display for several immature idiots."
Hand eye coordination*.

Also, isn't he being led around like a monkey on display for several immature idiots now? I mean, he's indirectly controlled by us. Wait for him to sleep, then cuddle up next to him and wrap his arms around you.

Apr 10 2012, 1:01 am Fire_Kame Post #65

wth is starcraft

Like a small, feeble child you crawl up into his arms, crying softly. It is the only physical companionship you've ever received since the accident claimed your parents life. And had you any other family? You didn't know.

But for now, this was as close as it would get.

~~

The next morning you wake up and mention nothing of your womanly behavior from the night before. He offers you a link of sausage and a piece of hard, gritty biscuit. Having not eaten anything since you left for redTEC the other day, you are famished. It will have to do for now.

Apr 10 2012, 1:03 am Bar Refaeli Post #66

Take his hand and walk into the sunset. sunrise (convincing him that you are more important than his motorcycle is).

None.

Apr 10 2012, 1:12 am Fire_Kame Post #67

wth is starcraft

He looks more interested in stabbing you than walking with you into the sunrise.

Apr 10 2012, 1:21 am DevliN Post #68

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Sounds great. Tell him to stab us.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2012, 1:22 am Fire_Kame Post #69

wth is starcraft

He looks more interested in stabbing you than walking into the sunrise, but that doesn't mean he wants to stab you. He laughs at your suggestion. "Come on, we have traveling to do." He rolls up his tarp.

Apr 10 2012, 1:28 am DevliN Post #70

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

"I want you to travel all over me, big guy." Wink suggestively.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2012, 1:46 am Fire_Kame Post #71

wth is starcraft

He isn't buying it.

Apr 10 2012, 1:51 am lil-Inferno Post #72

Just here for the pie

Punch him in the gut until he buys it.

Apr 10 2012, 1:55 am DevliN Post #73

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Take the sausage link he offered and hold it up, raising an eyebrow at him suggestively. Take the hard, gritty biscuit and say "My, this is so hard." Take a bite out of the sausage, then say "You best be glad you didn't take me up on my offer, bro. I would've bit off your junk." Laugh at him. Then start to cry, as the repressed memories of childhood begin to come to light. Apologize to him for your erratic behavior. Immediately recant said apology. Tell him a hug is in order, but an ass-out hug. No homo. Then take another bite of sausage, being sure to make eye contact with him as a bite is taken. Start to cry again. Tell him "No, please stop." Laugh some more. Throw the biscuit at him. "You got served, bitch!" Take his motorcycle and ride off into the sunset/sunrise. Flip him off as you ride.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2012, 2:08 am Fire_Kame Post #74

wth is starcraft

Overcome with a volatile mix of raw emotions and feral urges for dominance, you try to attack. You fail, quickly, falling to the ground crying, a migraine breaking out over your temple. You pull at your hair, horrible memories of your parents charred bodies resurfacing, the savage beatings from the people you thought were closest, the blackmail and sabotage from the ones you didn't even meet and the starvation and thirst of your last near death experience.

"We are starting to see, you are starting to understand," Chuck says sagely. "Soon your history, present and future will become one. But we must move. The desert is unforgiving, and we have only a few hours to move before it is too hot to continue. Come. Let's find water."

Apr 10 2012, 2:10 am lil-Inferno Post #75

Just here for the pie

Steal his motorcycle and drive off.

Apr 10 2012, 2:12 am DevliN Post #76

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Refuse to find water. Tell him this is where we need to be. He needs to just accept that we do not wish to continue with him, and we never will despite what we may say in the future or what he may say to convince us later.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2012, 2:19 am Fire_Kame Post #77

wth is starcraft

You look around to find the motorcycle, but it seems to have disappeared. "I bet you're wondering how I did that," he says. He pulls out a bag of orange glittery powder, as if that's supposed to explain anything, and then puts it away. "Come, your trials will begin once you start to walk with me."

Apr 10 2012, 2:25 am DevliN Post #78

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Ask of the powder is cocaine. We really need a fix. We're jonesing bad.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2012, 2:44 am Fire_Kame Post #79

wth is starcraft

It is not cocaine. You absent mindedly follow behind him. He cuts open a cactus and takes a drink, then offers you a sip. you drink a little, never realizing just how thirsty you are.

Ahead of you you think you see the ground moving as if something was plowing through underneath, making a tunnel.
Chuck does nothing, just watches it.

Apr 10 2012, 2:53 am DevliN Post #80

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Ask if the tunnel is real, or if we've consumed peyote. If it is real, ask if he has peyote. We're really jonesing for a fix.

My Overwatch addiction.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 68 >
  Back to forum