Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Upstart
The Upstart
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 26 2012, 7:11 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >

Apr 10 2012, 5:08 pm lil-Inferno Post #101

Just here for the pie

Take a bow.

Apr 10 2012, 5:29 pm DevliN Post #102

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Take an arrow to the knee.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2012, 6:14 pm Fire_Kame Post #103

wth is starcraft

You take a bow, and you feel as if Chuck may be a little prouder of you.

You have suddenly regained some of your hand eye coordination, and you feel slightly stronger.

Apr 10 2012, 6:27 pm lil-Inferno Post #104

Just here for the pie

Flex muscles and take off your shirt in order to show off.

Apr 10 2012, 6:32 pm Fire_Kame Post #105

wth is starcraft

Great. So now you're wearing nothing by your whitey tighties.

Apr 10 2012, 6:35 pm Azrael Post #106

Investigate the person stuck in time.

Apr 10 2012, 6:41 pm DevliN Post #107

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Flex muscles and take off your tighty whities in order to show off.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2012, 6:43 pm Fire_Kame Post #108

wth is starcraft

You peer down into the tunnel behind the tentacle blob. "Hello?" You say, no movements. He seems strangely disproportioned to you, but you aren't sure why. He has funny hair that is both streaked and moussed, and (for some reason) is wearing a red sweater. You jump into the hole next to him, and are relieved to find it a great deal cooler down here. The soft clay walls that he was digging provided great insulation, even though it looks like the walls closest to the hole has had several months to harden and crack.

You inspect him, and find that the only thing he is carrying is a broken glass bottle. A piece seems to be held to his eye like a lens.

You peer further into the tunnel, where he appears to be curiously staring. You see something glimmer.

Apr 10 2012, 6:45 pm DevliN Post #109

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Charge into the tunnel with great courage.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2012, 6:53 pm Azrael Post #110

What DevliN said.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 10 2012, 6:59 pm by Azrael.

Apr 10 2012, 6:56 pm Fire_Kame Post #111

wth is starcraft

Giving out a whooping yell like some sort of Tarzan, you beat on your chest and charge into the unknown.

It is dark, cold and damp. It may be uncomfortable but it is much better than sweltering out of the tunnel.

You keep running down, hoping to find the glimmer, that beacon of hope, once again. Suddenly you see a bright room, shut up by a rotting wooden door, in front of you. You stop right before it, and look.

Your stamina increases.

Apr 10 2012, 6:58 pm Bar Refaeli Post #112

Run through door without opening it then keep on running straight forward till you crash into something.

None.

Apr 10 2012, 7:07 pm Fire_Kame Post #113

wth is starcraft

You bash into the door, but it doesn't budge.

Apr 10 2012, 7:28 pm lil-Inferno Post #114

Just here for the pie

Open the door by the handle which conveniently leads to the redTEC headquarters.

Apr 10 2012, 7:47 pm Fire_Kame Post #115

wth is starcraft

You try to open the door with the handle. To no surprise of your narrator, it doesn't budge.

Perhaps there is something the way?

Apr 10 2012, 7:48 pm DevliN Post #116

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

All you said was that there was a door there, so the door is in the way? Open the door. Or bash open the door. Or sit and cry.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 10 2012, 7:54 pm lil-Inferno Post #117

Just here for the pie

Knock on the door or ring the doorbell so that your co-workers on the other side can open it for you.

Apr 10 2012, 8:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #118

wth is starcraft

You knock on the door and hear a man groan. After a little rustling from the other side, the door opens revealing the 'obstacle' causing the door to not open - a heavy set looming man. "Yes?" he asks impatiently. He has scraggly and tangled hair, with a beard that reaches down to his stomach. In fact, if he were better kept and a little thinner, you might even say he looks familiar.

"Brother," Chuck's familiar raspy voice says behind you. You jump. When did he get here? "We meet again."

"Little Charlie, is that you?" the large man says, laughing. "Come in, come in, and tell me what is going on."

"I would like to ask the same thing of you, out here alone in the desert."

"Well I'm not entirely alone," the new man says, pointing at the oddly shaped person in the distance behind you. "Can't figure out what he's doing, or how he's alive, eve, It's been months on the day since he moved last."

Chuck nods at you, "it is him. It is part of his test."

"Ah I see little one. You're the cause of the commotion in our universe. Well then, come in and have some tea. Might even have a couple of sandwiches for yea if you don't mind the occasional dust."

Apr 10 2012, 8:04 pm lil-Inferno Post #119

Just here for the pie

Ponder why he didn't care that you're only wearing underwear.

Apr 10 2012, 8:06 pm Fire_Kame Post #120

wth is starcraft

Feeling suddenly self conscious, you try to cover yourself. "You can use some of my clothes if you like," the man says as Chuck takes a seat elsewhere in the room. "It's all in the bureau over there."

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 8 >
  Back to forum