Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Custom Maps > Topic: Temple Siege 2
Temple Siege 2
Dec 17 2011, 5:54 pm
By: Ahli
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1825 >

Nov 22 2012, 11:41 pm luzz Post #301

Yes, I think we are going to use the building at top for upgrades for the hero, or delete it entirely and place the upgrades on the shop at base. I'm not sure if many people actually use the upgrade structure =/

News:

I have made all 3 (4 if you include siege mode on tank) modes for mech, I will begin working on his abilities later tonight or tomorrow :D

None.

Nov 24 2012, 6:56 pm JASTME Post #302

Realllyy good game, really well designed, although some balancing tweaks, but that's fixable :D more heroes would flesh the game a bit more and make it more competative, allowing for team comps to form similar to dota.
but heey, awesome regardless :D loads of cool ideas for heroes still left to use ;P

None.

Nov 24 2012, 8:51 pm JASTME Post #303

Also, while i'm here, maybe creating a group or something so games can get sorted out, since I can never find any on europe.

None.

Nov 24 2012, 8:59 pm DevliN Post #304

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

That's what the map chat channels are supposed to be for. Eventually once the game gets more popular, you'll probably see more people in there at least.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 24 2012, 9:51 pm JASTME Post #305

Yeah, just no one but me is there :3 you could put it in the load screen, join Temple Siege 2 to find and set up games!

None.

Nov 24 2012, 10:48 pm Wing Zero Post #306

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

There's usually more but you can't expect people to be on 24/7. Most of us have work and stuff.

Nov 24 2012, 11:04 pm Ahli Post #307

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from Wing Zero
There's usually more but you can't expect people to be on 24/7. Most of us have work and stuff.
He is from EU.
It isn't popular/known in EU, yet.

Quote from JASTME
Yeah, just no one but me is there :3 you could put it in the load screen, join Temple Siege 2 to find and set up games!
I really hope that becomes default in its chat. Also, in case you didn't know it, you can play with AI, too. But they are pretty limited right now.

Nov 24 2012, 11:11 pm JASTME Post #308

Ah, I guessed that you were all Americanos. Yeah I played against the AI they do really odd things, they're fun but not so good for much more than trying out guys, at least it's something ^_^ I've been trying to get people in for a while now :L people really don't like joining random things anymore :<

None.

Nov 24 2012, 11:37 pm Ahli Post #309

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from JASTME
Ah, I guessed that you were all Americanos. Yeah I played against the AI they do really odd things, they're fun but not so good for much more than trying out guys, at least it's something ^_^ I've been trying to get people in for a while now :L people really don't like joining random things anymore :<
I'm from EU, too. But I'm mostly busy working on my projects like this. ^^

One problem is that many players aren't using the open lobby list to play. In addition to that, old lobbies are pushed down to the area that can only be seen by clicking "show more" in the open games list...

Nov 24 2012, 11:40 pm JASTME Post #310

Oh nice, want to play sometime? I'm also more than happy to help on the eu side of the board :L

ugh, i know, i just remake the lobby every time, seems to get a person every minute. A real problem that most people have about a 30 second attention span -_-"

None.

Nov 26 2012, 8:34 pm UnholyUrine Post #311

Hi Jastme.

Thanks for liking our game :D. If you have any suggestions and stuff, feel free to post it here!

None.

Nov 27 2012, 10:05 pm JASTME Post #312

Awesome :D i'll write stuff when i get some ideas :3

None.

Nov 28 2012, 3:45 am luzz Post #313

I have completed the Mech, Ahli will implement him, and publish him tonight or tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoy him :) A run down of his abilities:

L1Mode - Goliath Mode, 3.2 speed, 6 Range, 24 + 4 Damage, 1.1 AS, 1 armor
L1Spell - Thors Hammer: Shoot 2 missile at the target area, each deals about 45 damage.

L2Mode - Vulture, 4.25 speed, 5 Range, 23 + 4 damage, 1.3 AS, 0 armor
L2Spell - Mine Barrage: The mech launches mines at nearby enemies that deal 40+ 4 damage.

L3Mode - Tank, 3 speed, 5 range, 60+6 damage, 1.7 AS, 3 armor
L3Spell - Thors Wrath: Launches a missile at the target point. When te missile reaches that point, or if it hits a unit, the missile explodes, dealing damage to that unit, and all units behind it.

L4 - Overdrive: The mech gains an additional 25% damage, and 2 turrets. One turret deals 70 + 50 to structures (Slow attack), the other deals 20 damage (Very fast attack). While in this form, the mech also gains the ability to cast all spell from each form, and disabling his ability to change modes.

Those are the basic abilities of the mech, some of the numbers are incorrect, so don't pay any attention to them. Hope you guys like him :)

~ luzz

None.

Dec 1 2012, 4:39 pm JASTME Post #314

If there's anything, i'd say to maybe put some hints on how to play each class at the start, or even just where to put hte first few skill points. (not the best build but a good newbie one)
Also, me and Ahli spoke about this, but maybe change how much bounty the summoners goblins are worth.

None.

Dec 2 2012, 3:59 pm Sacrieur Post #315

Still Napping

Mech feels a bit weak and stale to me, I think having a different special t ability for each mode would help fix it.

None.

Dec 3 2012, 1:54 am UnholyUrine Post #316

Sac, what do you think of the Mech's abilities so far?

None.

Dec 3 2012, 3:10 am Wing Zero Post #317

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I don't like how you tinted the DM now, or how the Raynor marine was tinted for that matter. I understand the need to show alignment but tinting makes some units look pretty bad. I personally like Lovels idea of having a colored ring around the heros and keeping their default colors.

Dec 3 2012, 12:22 pm luzz Post #318

Yeah, we are working on making a player colored ring that goes around the units feet so players can see colors on models that don't show them. Maybe a different design for the 2 teams so you can see who is on your team and such as well.

None.

Dec 3 2012, 2:12 pm Ahli Post #319

We can give the models player colors by adding transparency to their diffuse textures.
For Raynor, you can copy paste elements of the original Marine texture into Raynor's texture to add player color.

Hmm, pain.net needs a brush that adds transparency. =/

edit:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 3 2012, 3:00 pm by Ahli.

Jan 16 2013, 12:32 am Ahli Post #320

So, I've added build support for the AI. The Mutant AI received a a single build.

=> I need your builds. :D

If you suggest them, having them in an ordered structure would be cool.

For example, the build Jack used for his Mutant:
Code
Mutant:
- weapon level to 7
- upgrade spell
- mana x4
- health x6
- armor level to 7

That's what the Mutant ingame will try to do now. Of course, a human is better than my AI, so don't punish him to hard. ;)

Volt's health bar will come when it is possible to include the missing shield points to the health bar.

I don't think you would want this for Volt:

^ notice his stats at the bottom of the picture and his green-blue healthbar that ignores max shields

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1825 >
  Back to forum