Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED} Triggers not showing up
[SOLVED} Triggers not showing up
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 20 2011, 5:47 am
By: Heroman117  

Oct 20 2011, 5:47 am Heroman117 Post #1

Hello, i'm new to the forum but I was hoping someone could help me with this problem.

The editor was working fine for me as always, however one time i launched it and tried to edit the triggers of my map, nothing shows up in the window, and i have not been able to figure out why or how to make it show up.

As you can see, the trigger window shows nothing, but the overview manager shows the triggers i placed in the map before this started happening. This may be a noob problem but it would be greatly appreciated if someone helped me out.

Attachments:
sc2_editor_error1.jpg
Hits: 0 Size: 394.12kb

None.

Oct 20 2011, 5:59 am DevliN Post #2

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

It looks like the trigger editor isn't fully loading as the left frame isn't showing up. I'm not sure what would cause, that, though. It usually takes about 30 seconds for mine to show up, but I've never had it not show up at all. Hopefully someone else might know of a solution.

Does it do this each time you open the editor? Have you tried restarting your computer and then seeing if it loads?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 20 2011, 6:37 am Heroman117 Post #3

Quote from DevliN
It looks like the trigger editor isn't fully loading as the left frame isn't showing up. I'm not sure what would cause, that, though. It usually takes about 30 seconds for mine to show up, but I've never had it not show up at all. Hopefully someone else might know of a solution.

Does it do this each time you open the editor? Have you tried restarting your computer and then seeing if it loads?

Yea, the first time it happened, i thought it was a one time thing that was maybe a bad start up, but this happens every time i open the editor, and it never shows up, at least not as far as i can tell. I've tried starting the editor up every once in a while for the past week, with the same result every time, it wasn't until now i registered on these forums and tried to get some help.

None.

Oct 20 2011, 10:34 am Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Click View -> Show triggers
Click View -> Show Libraries

Oct 20 2011, 10:55 pm Heroman117 Post #5

Thanks so much, i figured this was a noob problem and was easy to fix, now i can finally get back to my 200 SCV combat map!

None.

Options
  Back to forum