Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Darkspore
Darkspore
Feb 19 2011, 6:18 pm
By: Symmetry
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Mar 13 2011, 6:18 pm TiKels Post #61

I have it now, my name is TiKels

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 13 2011, 8:05 pm Bar Refaeli Post #62

Quote from TiKels
I have it now, my name is TiKels
which solution did you follow to get it?

None.

Mar 13 2011, 8:49 pm TiKels Post #63

Opened up each patch zip to test if it was corrupted. When one didn't open, it was obvious it was corrupted. Moved all patches out of the folder to simulate not having patched.

Started up darkspore and then moved all of the patches back into the folder apart from the first one (was already downloading) and the corrupted one. This made it so I only needed to get one of the patches downloaded (the corrupted one) and it would then continue.

So in essence, I made up my own.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Mar 14 2011, 1:08 am UnholyUrine Post #64

Hey... Weirdly, the other day, I was e-mailed Another beta-key

Does anyone want it?? If you do, please PM me.

None.

Mar 14 2011, 1:33 am Bar Refaeli Post #65

Quote from TiKels
Opened up each patch zip to test if it was corrupted. When one didn't open, it was obvious it was corrupted. Moved all patches out of the folder to simulate not having patched.

Started up darkspore and then moved all of the patches back into the folder apart from the first one (was already downloading) and the corrupted one. This made it so I only needed to get one of the patches downloaded (the corrupted one) and it would then continue.

So in essence, I made up my own.
But wouldn't it just error again once it tried downloading the corrupt file? (even if it was the only file that needed downloading)

None.

Mar 14 2011, 11:44 am poison_us Post #66

Back* from the grave

He took out the corrupt file, so it read that it had not downloaded the file, and it re-patched said file.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum